GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Radio Show

Here are links to the two shows: First Show | Second Show ------------------------------------------------------ Anyone wishing to discuss…

Started by Shelly Merk

5 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sooz

the exotic

This is a workshop. Do you remember how to play as a child? A child is full or wonder is opened to pure imagination. A child does not worry…

Started by Street Poet

36 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Sooz

The Equinox Operation

Please use this thread for any experiences, comments, questions, etc., on our upcoming group Equinox operation.

Started by JD Aliix

21 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Mary Beth Corcoran

RA

This thread constitutes all gathered data regarding the RA channelings. Additionally, it is the culmination of the 4th density project thou…

Started by Street Poet

11 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by JD Aliix

JUVA NUTRA FEEDBACK

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to start a forum discussion about this particular alchemical elixir. How has JUVA changed your life? Maybe it…

Started by Mary Betts

8 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Sooz

SecondLife Syncups

This one is for our adventures in SecondLife, pics and discussion.

Started by JD Aliix

117 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

Reports of Technology/Studies Proof of Expansive Consciousness

Here is a fun article about science using sound to levitate objects. Sounds like ancient technology to me! http://www.disclose.tv/news/Scie

Started by Mary Betts

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Atom C. K., (Esmr of IMSc)

Unity and Co-Creation

G Space is omnipotent.  The work we are doing is and will be manifesting many cool and unusual things.  Some we may see directly in our day…

Started by Shelly Merk

55 May 11, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

Cardinal Grand Cross Alignment

The Cardinal Grand Cross we are currently in the middle of is as big as anything that has ever taken place on Earth in terms of opportunity…

Started by JD Aliix

18 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Street Poet

G SPACE/Synchthink:How I stopped worrying and learned to love the love bomb

Hey crazy cool light warriors and brilliant beings! Soooo, you know we like to change it up around here. It all seems quiet on the western…

Started by Mary Betts

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Grindall

RSS

Forum

Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Has anyone here come across this product in their travels. The research is quite fascinating.www.livelongerlabs.comContinue

Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 1 hour ago. 388 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 8 hours ago. 209 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Layers yesterday. 80 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service