GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reports of Technology/Studies Proof of Expansive Consciousness

Here is a fun article about science using sound to levitate objects. Sounds like ancient technology to me! http://www.disclose.tv/news/Scie

Started by Mary Betts

9 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Atom C. K., (Esmr of IMSc)

Unity and Co-Creation

G Space is omnipotent.  The work we are doing is and will be manifesting many cool and unusual things.  Some we may see directly in our day…

Started by Shelly Merk

55 May 11, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

Cardinal Grand Cross Alignment

The Cardinal Grand Cross we are currently in the middle of is as big as anything that has ever taken place on Earth in terms of opportunity…

Started by JD Aliix

18 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by roy rios juvera jr.

G SPACE/Synchthink:How I stopped worrying and learned to love the love bomb

Hey crazy cool light warriors and brilliant beings! Soooo, you know we like to change it up around here. It all seems quiet on the western…

Started by Mary Betts

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Grindall

Pool Diaries.....

Today..... So my daughter had a party last night for the 4th of July.  I got up at 5am today and the party was still raging.  Everyone was…

Started by Shelly Merk

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

SyncThink Session Experiences Share HERE!

Hello my lovely people! This morning many of us did a Syncthink mind meld gaze with the gorgeous hypercube star symbol for 13 minutes. I f…

Started by Mary Betts

30 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

water work

Im going to try my meditation in the hot tub today. See if the water has any effect. Ill report in later. Dh

Started by Crystal Witt

5 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Sooz

motherbrain

There are so many possibilities and as many opportunities to enhance the synaptic circuitry of the dendrites extending from this nerve clus…

Started by roy rios juvera jr.

23 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

Test Forum

This is a test forum

Started by JD Aliix

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 4 hours ago. 85 Replies

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphrey, Idaho, and then driving South around 30 miles to get…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Inoah yesterday. 177 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Monday. 70 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 47 Replies

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In 2005 60 year old Trump engaged in a tawdry conversation…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service