GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Superbeing Project

I have been reading the synopsis of this profect,My heart is exploding.I am soooo happy to be home.I have a profound feeling of peace.Thank…

Started by Marsha Gifford

0 Jan 7, 2015

Loving the energy of the Pyramid

The brilliant diamond light is very powerful.Last night I had the flu,the call started and 2hrs latter most of the symptoms were gone.Feeli…

6 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Ashleigh Paulina

Source Code Dive 1 Meditation - December 18

This is the discussion thread where we share our impressions from the conference call journey tonight. Please share any and all your impres…

Started by Mary Betts

10 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Tea White

solstice gathering

Hi All; I missed the solstice gathering and was wondering if the session was recorded. I hope so,so I feel that I was more present.I know I…

0 Dec 24, 2014

Nassim Haramein and Unified Field Theory

Noticed that there were to discussions on this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTMiVs4VhY Since I feel strong Atlantian/Egypt resona…

Started by Z

2 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Z

Superbeings Project Outline

This thread is for all questions and discussion on the newly posted Superbeings Project Outline. You can find it here: http://thesuperbeing…

Started by JD Aliix

29 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Street Poet

FANTAZIA PARTY!

HEY THERE SUPERBEINGS! WHAT'S UP? IT'S A FANTAZIA PARTY! WHAT IS IT? TOTAL CREATIVE FUN COMMUNION TOGETHER IN A VIRTUAL WORLD! WHEN: TONIGH…

Started by Mary Betts

1 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Shelly Merk

Hi all, does any body have some insight on this sacred geometrical picture?

This seems to be a very interesting sacred geometrical arrangement with some Hebrew inscriptions. Google search on these inscriptions are v…

Started by Will Swart

6 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Street Poet

#FollowTheWhiteRabbit: Quantum Mechanics

Each layer of our being as we have come to know it as an incarnated 3rd density body/mind/spirit, i.e., your life as you know it now, has a…

Started by Street Poet

23 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Theo

Interstellar

I probably have not managed to say this anywhere, and so this is the place to do it. I promise you all I wrote the Superbeings Outline BEFO…

Started by JD Aliix

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Sooz

RSS

Forum

PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross yesterday. 13 Replies

This forum is for sharing with everyone what you discover in using Puramyd and Meridian Matrix. Anything goes: pain relief, wellness, balance, clearing, body points/nodes, and so on.As a group we…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney yesterday. 97 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Tuesday. 107 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service