GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intersection of Art, Science, Cutting Edge Creativity

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/hacking-your-brain-is-just-the-beginning

Started by Mary Betts

41 Oct 2
Reply by Calvin

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”…

Started by Shirley Bloxham

66 Sep 14
Reply by JD Aliix

General Questions

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Started by JD Aliix

478 Sep 12
Reply by Cheryl

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphr…

Started by JD Aliix

129 Aug 31
Reply by Shirley Bloxham

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

silence is heard!

Started by Street Poet

202 Aug 24
Reply by Ithiriasrloa

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In…

Started by Theo

47 Aug 12
Reply by Theo

Digital Codes And Their Meanings.

Many folk for many year's have experienced seeing digitl codes in one form or another,I would simply like to know other's thoughts on this…

Started by Annette

32 Aug 6
Reply by Annette

Council of Nine

Does anyone know the names of the council of Nine my teacher has been giving me information about the Council but it is hard to sort out I…

Started by Merina

2 Aug 2
Reply by JD Aliix

Tybee Island Adventure

This is going to be a rather long story and thought it best to give it it's own thread.  It is one of mystery, magic, orchestration and the…

Started by Shelly Merk

43 Jul 19
Reply by Shelly Merk

Study

The Awareness Bilocation System, may I study this & can you direct Me? Thanks again.

Started by Shannon Langdon

1 Jul 13
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

Has anyone here come across this product in their travels. The research is quite fascinating.www.livelongerlabs.comContinue

Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 4 hours ago. 388 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 10 hours ago. 209 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Layers yesterday. 80 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service