GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Annoying Question of The Week

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear.  You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself…

Started by Street Poet

202 Mar 13
Reply by Theo

Mystery Bottle

Hi everyone!  I'm a newly added member to this site. I began my introductory into this site by posting a photo of what I believe presents a…

Started by Ryan Crump

3 Mar 10
Reply by Mary Betts

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies! Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked y…

Started by Mary Betts

105 Feb 11
Reply by Calvin

How to define one density from another

Hello All! I'm working to understand the definitive qualities in each density or dimension.  Contemplating the definitions on this site.. h…

Started by Anna

2 Feb 11
Reply by Anna

Alchemies

Ow does one use the alchemies? When a person finishes one alchemy do they move on to the next level? Alchemies are completely new to me som…

Started by Trevor

7 Feb 7
Reply by Cheryl

Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops. Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering,"…

Started by Street Poet

28 Feb 7
Reply by Street Poet

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

silence is heard!

Started by Street Poet

232 Feb 6
Reply by Theo

Beginning 2018 Update

Merlin Power Stones - our ovens for making these are being rebuilt this week. They got lost in the mail for a week, and so we're experienci…

Started by JD Aliix

6 Feb 4
Reply by J.R.

General Questions

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Started by JD Aliix

491 Jan 29
Reply by Theo

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In…

Started by Theo

53 Jan 29
Reply by Theo

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Leona 15 minutes ago. 88 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Meditation

Started by Andre in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka Apr 11. 2 Replies

I'd like to read any and everyones meditation styles/procedure/etc. I understand that we have breathing meditations such as the one on this site for energy replenishment, but does anyone just sit and…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service