GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Mastery Workshop

These are the books we'll be using in our workshop: “The Four Agreements Companion Book” by Don Miguel Ruiz  “Living as God:  Nothing Is Si…

Started by Nancy Lovell

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

Summer Solstice Gathering 2017

This year's Summer Solstice Bash will take place on June 19-22 in the Uinta Mountains in Utah. We will be camping, and there are camping ge…

Started by JD Aliix

7 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

Hyperspace

Hi! What do you know about hyperspace? How are you accessing it? 14 72 896

Started by Maria Barajas

0 Jun 5

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies! Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked y…

Started by Mary Betts

73 Jun 1
Reply by Nancy Lovell

General Questions

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Started by JD Aliix

414 Jun 1
Reply by Devorah Wittig

ALCHEMY - 2016 - EMPTINESS

PLEASE NOTE: This paper was written to address the monumental shifts that were coming in 2016.  Although the chronology is no longer relev…

Started by JD Aliix

28 May 28
Reply by Ithiriasrloa

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

We will be having a gathering somewhere on August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. This is going to be a big deal, I think the bigges…

Started by JD Aliix

1 May 12
Reply by Cheryl

Intersection of Art, Science, Cutting Edge Creativity

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/hacking-your-brain-is-just-the-beginning

Started by Mary Betts

35 May 4
Reply by Mary Betts

StreetPoet Truth

Hi, i need help. maybe where ever you are, this will resonate with you. let's see. So, here's my objective. I'm starting a company. really,…

Started by roy rios juvera jr.

8 Apr 24
Reply by Doe scala

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

silence is heard!

Started by roy rios juvera jr.

178 Apr 23
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Forum

THE SIMPLE TRUTH - FAST PATH TO FREEDOM

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 3 minutes ago. 37 Replies

This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 27 minutes ago. 153 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English 13 hours ago. 24 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English on Wednesday. 367 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service