GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do monoatomic elements effect the human microbiome?

Anyone have info on this subject?  Into Neuroparasitology?

Started by Anna

3 Jan 27
Reply by Anna

SELF MASTERY

This section is about reading the mastery and Wormhole documents, and putting them into practice.  Please share your insights, practice and…

Started by Theo

60 Jan 26
Reply by Mary Betts

The Power of ABS

Remember, in ABS Training our targets are blind targets, and so the session below is by a person who had no idea what she was perceiving be…

Started by JD Aliix

65 Jan 25
Reply by Aprimus

Miracles & Glitches

Our membership is experiencing an increase in miracle level events, ourselves included. Merlin Power Stones, Puramyds, and the Alchemy are…

Started by JD Aliix

43 Jan 20
Reply by Theo

Vitality Building Exercises

I just wanted to include some fantastic exercises that have been wonderful to rebuild and keep the vital forces topped up. They are only…

Started by Mary Betts

33 Jan 11
Reply by Mary Betts

MERLIN PURAMYD

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.

Started by JD Aliix

246 Jan 2
Reply by Michael McKinney

Movies to watch!

Put em' here!

Started by Shelly Merk

36 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Street Poet

ALCHEMY - 2016 - EMPTINESS

PLEASE NOTE: This paper was written to address the monumental shifts that were coming in 2016.  Although the chronology is no longer relev…

Started by JD Aliix

29 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RENÉE RUIZ

Introducing and a question

Hello to everyone! I am new to the superbeings. For a long time been looking for answers and now I found this website. As I read it trough…

Started by Zoltan

7 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by JD Aliix

Question for ABS Graduates

For those of you ABS graduates.... Can any of you describe what you 'see,' feel, hear, sense or otherwise when you are doing an ABS session…

Started by ginnig

5 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Aprimus

RSS

Forum

PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross yesterday. 13 Replies

This forum is for sharing with everyone what you discover in using Puramyd and Meridian Matrix. Anything goes: pain relief, wellness, balance, clearing, body points/nodes, and so on.As a group we…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney yesterday. 97 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Tuesday. 107 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service