GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waking Up

Thank you Jason, I think this insight and encouragement is so valuable for all of us. Somehow I got the memo that it is all a game; one we…

Started by Elizabeth Reveley

9 Apr 16
Reply by Cheryl

Calling all astrologers and ABS grads

Hey Guys, I have a proposal and wanted to give the floor to those who may have some expert knowledge to share. A new friend asked me if I k…

Started by Mary Betts

4 Apr 9
Reply by nathan fetchko

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”…

Started by Shirley Bloxham

28 Mar 7
Reply by Matthew

Healing by Mary!

On the morning of 2/16/17 I got up early.  As I was going down a set of steps I missed the bottom one, coming down hard on my foot and taki…

Started by Shelly Merk

0 Mar 4

SELF MASTERY

This section is about reading the mastery and Wormhole documents, and putting them into practice.  Please share your insights, practice and…

Started by Theo

57 Mar 1
Reply by Thia Belajonas

Praise and Discussion for Mary's Cerebra

First off, this is where you can get it: http://blueemeraldalchemy.com/cerebra.html Now, let's discuss all our wonderful experiences with…

Started by roy rios juvera jr.

5 Feb 18
Reply by Leona

Tybee Island Adventure

This is going to be a rather long story and thought it best to give it it's own thread.  It is one of mystery, magic, orchestration and the…

Started by Shelly Merk

41 Feb 17
Reply by Jene

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In…

Started by Theo

46 Feb 11
Reply by John Cooke

TSB Gathering 2017 Discussion & Brainstorm

It is way fun cool and awesome when we get together. Please discuss your ideas ,daydreams and travel gathering inspirations, input here and…

Started by Mary Betts

6 Feb 1
Reply by Doe scala

ART...

Here's a thread (category) to post your art.   Your passionate expressions that need to be experienced!

Started by Shelly Merk

32 Jan 23
Reply by Artemisprime

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 56 minutes ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service