GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Insider Article

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-tell-the-difference-between-feelings-and-instincts-2017-6

Started by Andy G

0 Jun 30

Self Mastery Workshop

These are the books we'll be using in our workshop: “The Four Agreements Companion Book” by Don Miguel Ruiz  “Living as God:  Nothing Is Si…

Started by Nancy Lovell

36 Jun 27
Reply by Nancy Lovell

Vitality Building Exercises

I just wanted to include some fantastic exercises that have been wonderful to rebuild and keep the vital forces topped up. They are only…

Started by Mary Betts

31 Jun 23
Reply by Theo

Merlin pyramid

Do I need to carry Merlin pyramid on my person or keep in my home? What kind of range does it have? Will it help family members within the…

Started by Trevor

14 Jun 19
Reply by David

Meat

Mary (or anyone that would like to answer), I myself am working towards meat not being part of my diet. I feel anything dead does not nee…

Started by Andre

6 Jun 19
Reply by J.R.

Meditation

I'd like to read any and everyones meditation styles/procedure/etc. I understand that we have breathing meditations such as the one on this…

Started by Andre

1 Jun 17
Reply by David

Alchemies

Ow does one use the alchemies? When a person finishes one alchemy do they move on to the next level? Alchemies are completely new to me som…

Started by Trevor

2 Jun 17
Reply by Trevor

Curious

I was meditating last night. Once I am into my meditation and my mind is cleared I begin collecting energy. As I was gathering energy last…

Started by Trevor

2 Jun 15
Reply by Trevor

Alchemies

With so many alchemies available, how does one know where to start?

Started by Trevor

2 Jun 13
Reply by JD Aliix

Summer Solstice Gathering 2017

This year's Summer Solstice Bash will take place on June 19-22 in the Uinta Mountains in Utah. We will be camping, and there are camping ge…

Started by JD Aliix

7 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

RSS

Forum

Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Has anyone here come across this product in their travels. The research is quite fascinating.www.livelongerlabs.comContinue

Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 1 hour ago. 388 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 8 hours ago. 209 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Layers yesterday. 80 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service