GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curious

I was meditating last night. Once I am into my meditation and my mind is cleared I begin collecting energy. As I was gathering energy last…

Started by Trevor

2 Jun 15
Reply by Trevor

Alchemies

With so many alchemies available, how does one know where to start?

Started by Trevor

2 Jun 13
Reply by JD Aliix

Summer Solstice Gathering 2017

This year's Summer Solstice Bash will take place on June 19-22 in the Uinta Mountains in Utah. We will be camping, and there are camping ge…

Started by JD Aliix

7 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

Hyperspace

Hi! What do you know about hyperspace? How are you accessing it? 14 72 896

Started by Maria Barajas

0 Jun 5

ALCHEMY - 2016 - EMPTINESS

PLEASE NOTE: This paper was written to address the monumental shifts that were coming in 2016.  Although the chronology is no longer relev…

Started by JD Aliix

28 May 28
Reply by Ithiriasrloa

Intersection of Art, Science, Cutting Edge Creativity

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/hacking-your-brain-is-just-the-beginning

Started by Mary Betts

35 May 4
Reply by Mary Betts

StreetPoet Truth

Hi, i need help. maybe where ever you are, this will resonate with you. let's see. So, here's my objective. I'm starting a company. really,…

Started by roy rios juvera jr.

8 Apr 24
Reply by Doe scala

Waking Up

Thank you Jason, I think this insight and encouragement is so valuable for all of us. Somehow I got the memo that it is all a game; one we…

Started by Elizabeth Reveley

9 Apr 16
Reply by Cheryl

Calling all astrologers and ABS grads

Hey Guys, I have a proposal and wanted to give the floor to those who may have some expert knowledge to share. A new friend asked me if I k…

Started by Mary Betts

4 Apr 9
Reply by nathan fetchko

Healing by Mary!

On the morning of 2/16/17 I got up early.  As I was going down a set of steps I missed the bottom one, coming down hard on my foot and taki…

Started by Shelly Merk

0 Mar 4

RSS

Forum

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 4 hours ago. 85 Replies

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphrey, Idaho, and then driving South around 30 miles to get…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Inoah yesterday. 177 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Monday. 70 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 47 Replies

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In 2005 60 year old Trump engaged in a tawdry conversation…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service