Nancy Lovell's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful!  It really catches the eye."

Nancy Lovell replied Dec 30, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

246 Jan 2
Reply by Michael McKinney

"Saw the Last Jedi and if you are a Star Wars fan it's a must see.  I especially like…"

Nancy Lovell replied Dec 28, 2017 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

102 Jan 3

"Very beautiful!"

Nancy Lovell replied Dec 26, 2017 to HEAVY METALS POISONING & THE HIGHER STUFF

97 Jan 11
Reply by Cheryl

"I have heard that this is a very good EMF defense product which uses FAR Infrared (F…"

Nancy Lovell replied Dec 23, 2017 to HEAVY METALS POISONING & THE HIGHER STUFF

97 Jan 11
Reply by Cheryl

"Just catching up with this fascinating and very "enlightening" topic and discussion…"

Nancy Lovell replied Dec 23, 2017 to HEAVY METALS POISONING & THE HIGHER STUFF

97 Jan 11
Reply by Cheryl

"That's sooo cool, Theo! "

Nancy Lovell replied Oct 23, 2017 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

400 on Monday
Reply by Matthew

"Hey Jason,  I found the PSS of your Xupra visit and experience to be very expansive…"

Nancy Lovell replied Oct 12, 2017 to Jason Davis

17 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by JD Aliix

"Whether you call it quantum jumping, activating the Law of Attraction or changing yo…"

Nancy Lovell replied Oct 12, 2017 to THE SIMPLE TRUTH - FAST PATH TO FREEDOM

69 Nov 3, 2017

"Yes, it was.  Here's the replay link:  http://unboundedpotential.com/join-conversati…"

Nancy Lovell replied Oct 7, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

246 Jan 2

"I found this information about the name Irma and interestingly it seems it was quite…"

Nancy Lovell replied Sep 8, 2017 to General Questions

488 Jan 2
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

Miracles & Glitches

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Shelly Merk 5 hours ago. 42 Replies

Our membership is experiencing an increase in miracle level events, ourselves included. Merlin Power Stones, Puramyds, and the Alchemy are a big part of why it is happening.These include reality…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts yesterday. 184 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts yesterday. 29 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Aprimus on Tuesday. 224 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service