Nancy Lovell's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, while I do eat lots of fruits and veggies I don't follow a strict vegetarian…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 15 to Meat

6 on Monday
Reply by J.R.

"Coordinates: Xupra-06/11/2017 Name: Nancy Lovell Date: 06/11/2017 Begin Time: 1:25 P…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 14 to Nancy Lovell

23 Jun 14
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Just saw the 2016 Dr. Strange movie on Netflix which was one of Jason's recommendati…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 1 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

73 Jun 1
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Well done and welcome to our 5D community!  "

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 1 to General Questions

416 2 hours ago
Reply by Ithiriasrloa

"On my journey, I have discovered numero uno of The Four Truths: The content of my co…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 24 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hi Noranne, Realizing that It's very difficult to schedule calls when everyone is av…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 23 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hi Cheryl,  Thank you for your feedback!  I want to take this opportunity to remind…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 22 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hi Winnie, I checked the Kindle Version on Amazon.com and yes, it is the same book."

Nancy Lovell replied May 16 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Now that many of you have had a chance to read Jason’s book “The Simple Truth” I wan…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 13 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"I truly love it and laugh with delight when magic and miracles happen.  Thanks for s…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 11 to MERLIN PURAMYD

157 22 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 1 hour ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service