J.R.'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, so I've been using pre-mixed 99.99% C60 in organic oil olive (80mg per 100ml) at…"

J.R. replied yesterday to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Nathan

"I have yet to use Carbon 60 in its purified form, but I have had some experience wit…"

J.R. replied Oct 10 to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Nathan

"Coming from someone who was at one point in life nearly carnivorous, I'll take a mom…"

J.R. replied Jun 19 to Meat

6 Jun 19
Reply by J.R.

"After watching movies like The Matrix, Jupiter Ascending, and Puella Magi Modka Magi…"

J.R. replied May 24 to Self Mastery Workshop

36 Jun 27
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"A topic near and dear to my heart. There are so many I want to mention that I'll hav…"

J.R. replied Jan 12 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

80 yesterday
Reply by Layers

"So, after a couple days of experimenting with all of this--woah! First of all, I was…"

J.R. replied Jan 1 to General Questions

478 Sep 12
Reply by Cheryl

"Thank you Mary and Jason. Excellent information to have! Mary, you must have sensed…"

J.R. replied Dec 29, 2016 to General Questions

478 Sep 12
Reply by Cheryl

"Wow, lots of great suggestions!  It seems like my actual filter system isn't too bad…"

J.R. replied Dec 29, 2016 to General Questions

478 Sep 12
Reply by Cheryl

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink! I've been picky about my water for…"

J.R. replied Dec 28, 2016 to General Questions

478 Sep 12
Reply by Cheryl

"Here's a favorite of mine...  Crunchy on one side, sweet on the other. Flaming Lips…"

J.R. replied Dec 14, 2016 to Music for our listening pleasure!

77 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by John Cooke

RSS

Forum

Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Has anyone here come across this product in their travels. The research is quite fascinating.www.livelongerlabs.comContinue

Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 1 hour ago. 388 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 8 hours ago. 209 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Layers yesterday. 80 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service