J.R.'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Coming from someone who was at one point in life nearly carnivorous, I'll take a mom…"

J.R. replied Jun 19 to Meat

6 Jun 19
Reply by J.R.

"After watching movies like The Matrix, Jupiter Ascending, and Puella Magi Modka Magi…"

J.R. replied May 24 to Self Mastery Workshop

36 Jun 27
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"A topic near and dear to my heart. There are so many I want to mention that I'll hav…"

J.R. replied Jan 12 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

74 Jun 27
Reply by Cheryl

"So, after a couple days of experimenting with all of this--woah! First of all, I was…"

J.R. replied Jan 1 to General Questions

423 Aug 7
Reply by Theo

"Thank you Mary and Jason. Excellent information to have! Mary, you must have sensed…"

J.R. replied Dec 29, 2016 to General Questions

423 Aug 7
Reply by Theo

"Wow, lots of great suggestions!  It seems like my actual filter system isn't too bad…"

J.R. replied Dec 29, 2016 to General Questions

423 Aug 7
Reply by Theo

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink! I've been picky about my water for…"

J.R. replied Dec 28, 2016 to General Questions

423 Aug 7
Reply by Theo

"Here's a favorite of mine...  Crunchy on one side, sweet on the other. Flaming Lips…"

J.R. replied Dec 14, 2016 to Music for our listening pleasure!

77 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by John Cooke

"“Fake within fake” – wow, Jason that really made me think. Yes, “reality” is “fake”…"

J.R. replied Dec 1, 2016 to Mass Psychodynamics and Temporal Intersections

19 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Abhishek

"I was young at the time but I did see it on TV.  The thing I remember most about it…"

J.R. replied Dec 1, 2016 to Mass Psychodynamics and Temporal Intersections

19 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Abhishek

RSS

Forum

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 4 hours ago. 85 Replies

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphrey, Idaho, and then driving South around 30 miles to get…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Inoah yesterday. 177 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Monday. 70 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 47 Replies

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In 2005 60 year old Trump engaged in a tawdry conversation…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service