George M. Lewis, M.D.'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently received the Meridian Matrix alchemy and I know it had a positive impact…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied May 16 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16
Reply by George M. Lewis, M.D.

"Hey, no need to change because you’re following the same principle... Aspiratate—>…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"Hi, I became aware of the problem with heavy (toxic) metals several years ago and co…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"And, I heard a starling sing just as I started reading your about your experience. A…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 22 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16

"Yes, Mary I have definitely noticed this resurgence of empathy which was always ther…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 21 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16

"The alchemy has opened up deeper ways of intuiting and understanding the life experi…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 17 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16

"When I received Depth there was no fanfare, gravitas or visceral connectedness as I…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 13 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16

"Hello Jason, I want to take a minute of your time to tell you how powerful these two…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Dec 1, 2017 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16

RSS

Forum

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala 21 hours ago. 87 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Monday. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral May 16. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. May 16. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service