Cheryl's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"In case you missed JD's experimentation with the device on the other discussion thre…"

Cheryl replied Apr 10 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"How did I miss "we've begun free workshops starting March 29?"  More info, please"

Cheryl replied Apr 9 to Stuff You Might Have Missed

45 Apr 9
Reply by Cheryl

"I'll be "traveling" soon, but until then, I'm not peeking at what the ladies have ex…"

Cheryl replied Mar 26 to Mary Betts

46 Mar 29
Reply by Molly Helene

"Thank you for posting this. I had a feeling we needed to zoom in on the right stuff!…"

Cheryl replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"This is interesting to help us along as well. https://nutritionfacts.org/2015/10/15/…"

Cheryl replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

" I'm so excited to try it!  "

Cheryl replied Mar 15 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

436 Mar 29
Reply by Shelly Merk

"“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.” ~ Mah…"

Cheryl replied Mar 11 to Annoying Question of The Week

202 Mar 13
Reply by Theo

"Me too! Thank you Nancy for doing this work on our behalf "

Cheryl replied Mar 7 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"I couldn't help but notice there were several journeys that included one kind of por…"

Cheryl replied Mar 2 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Very beautiful and wise "

Cheryl replied Mar 1 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Leona 23 hours ago. 88 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Meditation

Started by Andre in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka Apr 11. 2 Replies

I'd like to read any and everyones meditation styles/procedure/etc. I understand that we have breathing meditations such as the one on this site for energy replenishment, but does anyone just sit and…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service