Shaun's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful session Nancy, and Congratulations Cherie! Thank you everyone for the kudo…"

Shaun replied Dec 13, 2015 to The Power of ABS

65 Jan 25
Reply by Aprimus

"Anything like that will shut it right down for me. When I needed it to stop, nothing…"

Shaun replied Nov 27, 2015 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

232 Feb 6
Reply by Theo

"Ya One I had about six months ago. I woke up in the dream, a beautiful woman and two…"

232 Feb 6
Reply by Theo

"Dude it's been so crazy coming through that it literally shut me down and I had to t…"

232 Feb 6
Reply by Theo

"HA HA aH Awsome Glad you shared, I get really apprehensive about sharing mine."

Shaun replied Nov 26, 2015 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

232 Feb 6
Reply by Theo

"WOW seriously awesome stuff! Now every time someone asks me why I've been single so…"

Shaun replied Nov 16, 2015 to Romantic Relationships

22 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Marsha...Isn't it great that these "plumber moments" reinforce who you truly are? Of…"

Shaun replied Nov 4, 2015 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16
Reply by George M. Lewis, M.D.

"Merlin came in a whirlwind, on the perfect day, at the perfect time."

Shaun replied Oct 24, 2015 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

437 May 16
Reply by George M. Lewis, M.D.

"I read it and it sounds cool.I,d like to check it out. Is it possible to hit those r…"

Shaun replied Aug 21, 2015 to New Technogies Using Octaval Resonance?!

7 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Shaun

"Well that explains a teaching lucid dream I had that I thought would never have an e…"

Shaun replied Aug 19, 2015 to THE ASCENSION OF GAIA

22 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sooz

RSS

Forum

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala 21 hours ago. 87 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Monday. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral May 16. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. May 16. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service