Nathan's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

""Unlike most antioxidants, C60 keeps recycling itself while it stays in the body for…"

Nathan replied 3 hours ago to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"Thats great to hear! According to the research ive read it cleans deep and repairs m…"

Nathan replied yesterday to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"I watched an interview with one of the leading suppliers of C60 and he said that you…"

Nathan replied Oct 12 to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"That sounds like a good idea, J.R. I have put shungite in water before and i wasn't…"

Nathan replied Oct 11 to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"Hey, Jason. Regarding the workshop, I only have a photo of my MPS. I can work with t…"

Nathan replied Oct 10 to MERLIN PURAMYD

209 10 hours ago
Reply by Matthew

"If you watch the video with the scientist who did the first study, he says you dont…"

Nathan replied Oct 8 to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"50mg of activated charcoal to 10ml of good quality Olive oil. I drank about 75ml my…"

Nathan replied Oct 6 to Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"Yea i have used the NovoThor system. I enjoyed the therapy and it really gets endorp…"

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"I am the guinea pig. I've already made my own, with olive oil and activated charcoal…"

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Nathan

"Hey, Jason. Could you explain a bit about why this alchemy is soo crucial? "

Nathan replied Jul 20 to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

129 Aug 31
Reply by Shirley Bloxham

RSS

Forum

Carbon 60 - buckminsterfullerenes

Started by Nathan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

Has anyone here come across this product in their travels. The research is quite fascinating.www.livelongerlabs.comContinue

Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 4 hours ago. 388 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 10 hours ago. 209 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Layers yesterday. 80 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service