Mary Betts's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to share a question a  new member had about MPS and the higher self con…"

Mary Betts replied Apr 18 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

97 yesterday
Reply by Michael McKinney

"Matt and Theo,   I so appreciate how helpful community is to share and explain thing…"

Mary Betts replied Apr 14 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

97 yesterday

"That was a big lesson probably in acceptance."

Mary Betts replied Apr 13 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

97 yesterday

"That's cool, we will continue to be played while we get healthier. :) "

Mary Betts replied Apr 10 to HEAVY METALS POISONING & THE HIGHER STUFF

142 Apr 10
Reply by Mary Betts

"Those things are interdimensional travelers! Have you tried a pendulum to check and…"

Mary Betts replied Apr 9 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

97 yesterday

"How did you do that? I am loving your creative output these days!"

Mary Betts replied Apr 5 to ART...

40 Apr 5
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Our recent Puramyd workshop call is up! Can also be located under GATHERINGS tab and…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 31 to PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

13 yesterday
Reply by Christina Jennifer Gross

"Really Beautiful Doe. Wow. "

Mary Betts replied Mar 26 to Doe Scala

84 Mar 28
Reply by JD Aliix

"Thank you Nancy for making contact and for sharing with us the portal coordinates. T…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 26 to Mary Betts

46 Mar 29
Reply by Molly Helene

"THE NEW PORTAL PSS: My session began with a sense of being outside and like someone…"

Mary Betts replied Mar 25 to Mary Betts

46 Mar 29
Reply by Molly Helene

RSS

Forum

PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross yesterday. 13 Replies

This forum is for sharing with everyone what you discover in using Puramyd and Meridian Matrix. Anything goes: pain relief, wellness, balance, clearing, body points/nodes, and so on.As a group we…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney yesterday. 97 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Tuesday. 107 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service