Mary Betts's Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Bring food for you but if you wanted to share I am sure people would love it. Sharin…"

Mary Betts replied 11 hours ago to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"I don't recall writing this at all so Jason must have used my computer when I was s…"

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"Bring em! Rattles and whatever ya got if it feels right. "

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"We repeat USE YOUR ODOMETER. Can't stress that enough.  Go to Dubois, Idaho, which i…"

Mary Betts replied 15 hours ago to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"I am not sure! I will ask Jason about it. "

Mary Betts replied 22 hours ago to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"JUST ANOTHER FYI: We are going to have a port o' potty. Haulin it up there from SLC!…"

Mary Betts replied yesterday to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"I looked at the weather and its only going to be in the mid to high 70's. JUST FYI. "

Mary Betts replied on Sunday to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"UPDATE OF STUFF TO BRING: If you are so inclined to get them it may a real good idea…"

Mary Betts replied on Sunday to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"We might have some incredible phenomena during the eclipse!  Shadow bands that look…"

Mary Betts replied Aug 9 to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

"An interesting take on the eclipse from an astrological angle. https://medium.com/@D…"

Mary Betts replied Aug 5 to AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

85 4 hours ago
Reply by Sooz

RSS

Forum

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 4 hours ago. 85 Replies

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphrey, Idaho, and then driving South around 30 miles to get…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Inoah yesterday. 177 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Monday. 70 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 47 Replies

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In 2005 60 year old Trump engaged in a tawdry conversation…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service