Mary Betts's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (315) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Andre, These are just suggestions that we think could be good for your overall w…"

Mary Betts replied on Thursday to Vitality Building Exercises

31 yesterday
Reply by Theo

"It's normal to see some fluctuations of color in the alchemy. Sometimes I see purple…"

Mary Betts replied on Tuesday to Results of the alchemy

368 1 hour ago
Reply by Ithiriasrloa

"Alchemy is like shamanic plant medicine only the mineral kingdom and instead of thre…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 17 to Alchemies

2 Jun 17
Reply by Trevor

"Even 15 gram puramyd is plenty of bandwidth. I am figuring out that my preferred siz…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 14 to Merlin pyramid

14 on Monday
Reply by David

"I will dig in as this is close to my heart.  Eating clean and taking care of your te…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 14 to Meat

6 on Monday
Reply by J.R.

"Hey Trevor, Alkhem and Helios Platinum and Gold is the place to start. Any of those.…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 13 to Alchemies

2 Jun 13
Reply by JD Aliix

"https://youtu.be/ulOFJB0AfLo The link is good. It's a youtube video of Byron Katie w…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 5 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hey Everyone! Cheryl graciously shared this typed up homework. For those of you that…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 5 to Self Mastery Workshop

35 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Totally."

Mary Betts replied Jun 5 to Summer Solstice Gathering 2017

7 Jun 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Devorah-  This is what I saw two years ago. Tell me if your ribbon energy beings and…"

Mary Betts replied Jun 5 to Devorah W

18 yesterday
Reply by Devorah Wittig

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 1 hour ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service