A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops.

Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering," drop down menu located on the menu above. Here's a link to those recordings:

http://thesuperbeings.net/page/cc-recordings

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rye,

Which one were you trying to access? I may be able to help you. 

-Management

Hi Mary,

Thank you.  It was last nights full moon eclipse recording, but now it works for me.

These recordings are a really good resource.

Hi, Rye, give me more info on which recording or event this was and I’ll try to find it and repost it here, thanks.

Rye said:

Hi JD, I tried the link to the recording and apparently it is not found on the server.

If you get it back up I'd love to listen.  Thanks for everything,...been greatly enjoying the website.

JD Aliix said:

Just in case those who weren't in on it would like to experience it now, here's the recording. Then come share, if you please.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Susan Holt

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Sooz 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

This is Susan Holt's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Marsha Gifford on Thursday. 420 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Feb 15. 44 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service