I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 2612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second what Theo says. 

If anyone is not being clear about any point than definitely ask them to break it down in plain English terms. I think they would be delighted to be clear and understood. I do this all the time.

Some people here ARE writers and they love to play with language and are spilling the contents of their mind in a sharing way and in an in a playful or poetic way and they are not doing it to confuse or to seem a certain way.

Sometimes it's just how they think and sometimes they do that to literally cause you to think outside the box. There is plenty here I might not understand but I also know that maybe it's for me to understand as it may be totally unique to their experience. I don't have to agree with them either.

The members that are here in my estimation are vastly intelligent and are ALWAYS learning. If they think they have definitive answers then they are mistaken :)

Welcome Stacy. Also hurray for the work you are doing for patients to recognize their healing power!

Annoying Question of The Week:

Who are you? What's beautiful about you? Horrible? How do others see you? What have you tried to change? Attempt to improve or suppress? Why do you admire your reflection or run scared from any mirror you find?

Who are you within your thoughts, in the solace of the sacred space, analyzing, interpreting, protecting. Those precious tender jewels of your inner self keep kept secret from what you feel coming at you from without, this external experience, that might injure the vulnerability you so meticulously defend?

If we were to boil down your parts and leave only the broth, and from there dry you into a powder, a grain of exquisite potential, all you are or were or ever could be, what would we find? 

If we were to then give that to an alchemist, and wherever you were placed you would grow and germinate and rise from your seed potential, into someone profoundly clear, simple and truthful, what might they tell you, say about your true nature?

Would you recognize yourself? Who would you be? And then, melting some of that powder into a glass make you a lens, what would then pour through when light was applied? That image of your pure truified vital essence, who are you? What do you see?

Look in the mirror, what does it want? And don't say nothing, because you are so pure and beyond such low level thinking as to be beyond that, that's bullshit. You're programmed to want something. It's part of your character profile, it merges and integrates you into the world simulation and programming at large. So, even if you have surrendered that want or need, on a programming level, on a character level, see beyond the game, it still has been assigned to you. And operates in the background.

And as part of your mission, is a vital and informative aspect of what you are here to do and how that plays out. And that you're likely a slave to, if you have taken the opportunity to meet it and realize what it has to show you.

So, tell me, who are you? Don't be afraid. Likely, we all already know what you think to hide so well, maybe it's time to meet yourself.

My  MPS facilitates Meta Self’s access – Another way of putting visually is that MPS is my apartment door that remains opened for Meta Self to stop by easily without any big drama.   Back in early December I was not feeling well.  I was barely recovering from a cold that was aggravated by the fires in Southern California.  To make matters worse, my knee started hurting.  An intense episode of sciatica pain followed.  After 3 days of pain I gave up and took a prescribed narcotic pain killer to numb my pain.   When the pain did not alleviate itself, I opted for a prescribed anti-inflammatory.   The time span for ingesting    two different types of meds was too short.  By the time I realized I had taken two different types of meds in a short time span, I had already doubled over the recommended dosage on the 2nd med.  

I sensed my Meta Self rolling Her eyes (like, I can’t believe this girl) and preparing for a crash landing.   My Meta Self was present just like that.   I limped to a chair and sat down.  My Meta Self  spoke to my knee and did some hand gestures on it.  I felt no more pain.  Then She focused on my abdomen, and I limped to the bathroom and released (TMI) the meds.  I hobbled to bed. Although I was turning my body to my side, I truly felt a force within me turning it.  Same thing happened.  My fingers moved in intricate patterns and spoke in a mysterious lyrical language to my gluteus.  The pain disappeared immediately and I have not been in pain since then.

Now I am sensing that my MPS is just not an intermediately between me and Meta Self.  It is Meta Self.  Although Meta Self manifests as a feminine self and MPS feels masculine, I feel they are one and the same.   My MPS does have a personality and I think the two music pieces capture my MPS.     

A power – passionate --- cascading in love --- endless pouring of creativity

Max Richter’s Vivaldi totally nails my MPS –  from 2:00 – 3:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5i0biE1pQ

This describes also my MPS – and our budding relationship – in a way -- such a paradox - so ungraspable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senoF0vblek

The English Translation --

I am the fire that burns your skin, / I am the water that kills your thirst.

Of the castle, I am the tower, / the sword that guards the treasure.

You, the air that I breathe,/ and the light of the moon on the sea.

The throat that longs to be choked/ that I’m afraid I’ll drown in love.

And which desires you are going to give me./ just to look is treasure enough,

it will be yours, it will be yours. 

(It’s more like I will  I will be yours --   There are moments  there is no difference between MPS meta Self and Me.

Street Poet said:

Annoying Question of The Day:

What realms and access do you feel your Merlin Power Stone grants? Do you have expectations as to what it can and should do? What has been the feedback from the Stone? Does it have an attitude, a personality you sense and engage with? What events and unfoldings have been stirred that you personally attribute to it's presence? It's work?

That poem is delicious. Thank you for that yummy share Theo. 

Off the cuff stream of consciousness. Thank you for asking me. What a gift Chance. Anyone else feel like being revealed?

Who are you? 

Who am I today right now? Who was I? Does the past inform me now? Or is it just a disconnected paragraph from a story that apparently never really happened?

I name it and find falsity in every explanation. I came with a name they say is Mary and was born on the full moon on the summer solstice. I am a character upon a character upon a character and that character like most heroes is/was unrealized. A secret to themselves. Maybe an underdog. An ex supermarket check out girl and receptionist failed masssage therapist who in 2010 cried in the file closet utterly confused about her life her mission and purpose. Was there a purpose?  How to find it? Or is it just what you claim for yourself?  Who decides? What was I here for? I did not know back then. The purpose found me later after I let go of that life. 

What's beautiful about you? I enjoy helping or directing to healing in what ways I can especially if someone is hurting or sick. I like to be an agent for transformation. 

I like to make others comfortable. Pleasing. I don't gossip and I would never be cruel to anyone. If I love you and you told me a secret you had to share I would carry it to my grave. yet I am honest with you. Even when it's uncomfortable. I give away things that I love and am very attached to.   

Horrible?   I use more hot water than I need and leave lights on  I don't want to be judged by others especially younger generations. Sometimes I think I am smart and I know what's best for others. I use the word like to much and it's aweful. I had this fear for years that I am fraud and I am going to be found out. But I don't know if that's true anymore. I don't know that I care and that is interesting.     

Moody.  I see things through my own lens and foist it onto others and forget to see it through others eyes. Sometimes I let a limbic trance limit my experience for excuses why I can't be present.  That can create stress bc I like to be in control of things  to minimize the fears I have about not being in control. 

I can be aloof and disconnected but it's sometimes cause if I let myself feel I might drown in it. 

How do others see you? Sweet. I think. 

What have you tried to change? my brain's thoughts and wiring patterns. Attempt to improve or suppress? judgement  of self/other selves. is a big one to all three questions. self compassion, love, acceptance. I have tried to change my natural tendency to be LATE. 

Why do you admire your reflection or run scared from any mirror you find?

When i was 8 yrs old even though I had this awful traumatizing mullet haircut growing out and was really kinda awkward  looking I think I can recall really liking my reflection for some reason. I was approving of it. I had no comparisons going on. I thought it was perfect. Symmetical. I never had a thought of "oh I wish this or that"

In the past the mirror was a reminder of how not enough I might be feeling.  Like , "I am Too skinny which would lead to thinking " that's a problem. Something is wrong with you."  Stuff like that. which would make me anxious or run away or if I felt like I had gained weight I felt good. It's Conditional. 

Who are you within your thoughts, in the solace of the sacred space, analyzing, interpreting, protecting? Those precious tender jewels of your inner self keep kept secret from what you feel coming at you from without, this external experience, that might injure the vulnerability you so meticulously defend?

Paradoxically at times I feel like goddess slumming. Like the Mary character is just a freaking ruse and the goddess is biding her time.  I feel that noble part. The Queen masquerading as a humble servant and who once was a mousy receptionist and before that a free and idiotic ( misunderstood) spirit. I feel like some hybrid of all of them, all of those stories and now more than ever like an alein sea creature one that does not want to lead at all but just explore the depths of the mystery of itself. 

If we were to boil down your parts and leave only the broth, and from there dry you into a powder, a grain of exquisite potential, all you are or were or ever could be, what would we find? 

For this particular timeline up until now -A fine lattice of geometry of a dyson sphere ever changing and contained within it a symphony and that symphony was one that contained songs of someone whose personal myth was "to not ever belong' so as to long and desire communion and merger. And for their desire to express what is ineffable, to movement to color to sing to inspire delight and pleasure and to make their consciousness house an uncomfortable place that they would learn how to rebuild it from the ground up.  

Distilled down further they would find something resembling a melting rainbow just a bit of cosmic drool from the lip of the infinite mind.

If we were to then give that to an alchemist, and wherever you were placed you would grow and germinate and rise from your seed potential, into someone profoundly clear, simple and truthful, what might they tell you, say about your true nature?

"The alchemist  would say, BEHOLD I told you so but you have to experience it yourself don't you? Now what say you? As you gasp real air for the first time ever and drink real water. What say you?  How does it feel to feel as a queen? To burn as fire? To ride wing as air? To be universal flow condensed into apparent matter?

"Queen of heaven, I have waited 10,00000000000000 x kalpas for this moment. Now that you are here and awake what worlds and kingdoms shall we lucid dream together? "

Would you recognize yourself? Who would you be? And then, melting some of that powder into a glass make you a lens, what would then pour through when light was applied? That image of your pure truified vital essence, who are you? What do you see?

I sense it would be less form and more like a force, maybe lightning, something dazzzling maybe large maybe tiny and sparking. 

I recognize something primary as a sphere or star or color and scintillating burning slowly and calmly.And moving. Each pixel of this burning sphere is a cascading cell supsended its fiery blood. Still at essence a poetess and container of that every lost poem , brilliant dream joke, or genius thought in the shower every exquisite song shimmering in recursive splendor oooozing into the solar plexus of those who might discover. a Lover loving. A muse at core. 

Look in the mirror, what does it want? And don't say nothing, because you are so pure and beyond such low level thinking as to be beyond that, that's bullshit. You're programmed to want something. It's part of your character profile, it merges and integrates you into the world simulation and programming at large. So, even if you have surrendered that want or need, on a programming level, on a character level, see beyond the game, it still has been assigned to you. And operates in the background.

It wants to get into a deep tongue kiss with imagination, but on terms that it has never attempted. On iceskates and blindfolded  it wants to see how far it can go with limitations in place. If it can override them use creativity and the elements available to maguyver a rig before the big explosion. It wants to rediscover itself through the layers of its costumes. It does not even know what fun is but it's heard about it. It wants to learn to love the burdens it has crafted for its character. It wants to taste this thing it made. A human. It can't know it any other way but to get in a drive it. It wants to play within itself. Lost. Found Lost again. It does not know what dance is. Or hoopla hoops but it is going to invent it. It keeps making things and putting it inside it's mouth. It's kind of slutty and silly. It's trying to answer questions that it has not even asked yet. It's fascinating.  

So, tell me, who are you? Don't be afraid. Likely, we all already know what you think to hide so well, maybe it's time to meet yourself.

TAG whoever is reading it I dare you. YOU'RE IT. Feel free to add to it as you get to know yourself. 

Street Poet said:

Have you noticed the pattern? That constant ebb and flow, like a sine wave running in the background of your life that you ride like a surfer a wave? A constant cycle like the seasons a year composed of larger and smaller cycles all working together in clockwork unison informing your life? Have you ever considered that this was ever the case? Did you assume you made your own fate, that all of this was improvised and wasn't orchestrated?

Have you largely maintained a belief that life was random, or felt so cruel at times, that it must be? Even if, intellectually, you believed everything was connected and happened for a reason, you still, on some level, felt punished by the seeming needlessness of events and people that sometimes intruded on the solemnity of your carefully manicured space?

In a way, I am asking a question of how you feel you relate to totality in the broadest and the smallest sense and how you interpret, and come to peace with how you reside in the mix of all things that flow and coalesce through the entirety of your experience. 

What do you see, notice, how are you automatic and controlled? Find yourself thinking and feeling similarly along certain points of the cycle that always return? Predictably.

Moments of levity, of clarity. Moments of darkness and despair.

What does this cyclical patterning have to show, teach you about your truer nature and how to better commune with those vital forces that flow through and animate you? Does it show a way to better recognize how you are impeding the process or that you are not participating nearly enough? Even, if such efforts to engage your involvement more would only be to better recognize that you are impeding the process? That you have a lack of awareness of yourself the patterning can begin to reveal because certain aspects of who you are, you have not considered, are just as false as the world around you?

But, you want them, need them to be true, even as they are not.

Have you observed the great patterning, the cycle? What do you think about it? How do you feel about it? What does it have to show? And ultimately reveal about mysteries and difficulties you encounter you have tried to prevent or erase so that they should never return again? But always do return?

What is the pattern, what is the cycle? And what are you to it?

Is the world broken?

What's wrong with it?

How are you trying to fix it?

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Street Poet said:

Is the world broken?

What's wrong with it?

How are you trying to fix it?

Gandhi didn’t exist. And his words were polite lies.

In a way the world is broken.  Everything seemed to be upside down, and inside out.   3 generations ago, women wore slip under their dress.  Today some women  leave their house wearing just a slip.  Booty shorts were for stripers.  Today's debutantes have taken the booty short on a different stratosphere.

The world is broken when a 21 year old can purchase a killing machine and gun down young lives in a short period of time.  And in spite of such bloody scene the government seeks acts in the interest of special groups with more power and money and not in accordance of what is "Right"  The world is broken according to values and perceptions I have inherited, but maybe not to Marco Rubio

When was the world not broken?   If we were to travel back to the Roman Empire we would find just as many barbaric acts . Perhaps today these acts carry less honor, more or less greed , more ruthlessness , more efficient, more subtle .  Nevertheless the drama is always heightened. 

When I step into the elevator of my mind and access the penthouse level, I see that everything is a story that causes me to delve into feelings that I didn’t know I have.  To feel such an immense sadness  and even weeping for beings unrelated to me in this level of reality is to have felt my interconnection with everyone and everything.

The stories are tragic, of Shakespearean proportion perhaps, but the world is not broken because this experiment is just is.

Is your point that everything is a lie? What does it matter, all he did was come to do what he came to do.

Street Poet said:

Gandhi didn’t exist. And his words were polite lies.

One day I hope to be an endless source of words for bumper sticker sloganeering. It’ll help me vomit when I can’t otherwise get the juices flowing (laughing with tears).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Friday. 9 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Friday. 215 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Wednesday. 87 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Monday. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service