I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. 

You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the correct answer to be. Or what you think I'd like to hear. Where are you? What do you attempt to hide probing meekly for the right position, looking for careful validation while you withhold your true thoughts? Dancing for fear of the master that does not already know your true position and true question even before you do? Pressing you to ask, to express that which ires you as the crux of your disagreement is an orchestrated unfolding IT itself has initiated for your continued growth and expansion. The question only fools dare ask. The one you restrain to ask yourself. 

What do you think? There is so much here you should disagree with. I mean, if you're a stable, sane, and benevolent member of society. A priestly soul above the dross of human carnage and lies. Any if not all of the topics we delve into should give you pause if not disgust. And don't think for a moment, that too, is not also part of the process. So, tell me, "where's the bullshit?"

What do you honestly believe? What doesn't make any sense? What yanks at your sense of decency, of right and wrong, of your sense of order and the presumed benevolence of a universe as eager to carefully farm whole civilizations into being as to crush whole stars and stellar systems into decimating bliss sending everything into memory? And all you cherished never was, if it ever was at all.

As we pull the threads unraveling the tapestry. And deprogramming throws you into a story of confrontation with the lies you were told and believed, even promoted. And an unTeaching leads you to an awakening and encounter with the strangest of all things that will resonate more deeply with you than anything this world has to offer, the Truth? Where do you hit the panic eject button?

Be your unhidden self.  I dare you. Reveal yourself. 

I'm gonna throw out some questions, and you're free to throw out some of your own.

No wrong answers. Everyone is entitled to be an idiot. Give the nonsense space. 

Views: 2348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really want to see it again, what impressions did you get from it?

Ok, looks like we're all on board. Just remember the fight club rules, post spoilers as the first line before your post about the movie. And add the movie title under the spoilers alert. 

Winnie, you go first. I know you've been aching to talk about it. I love it, too.

Thank you for speaking was I was thinking about. That we should talk about Blade Runner 2049. First off what a visual masterpiece.

Then I don’t even know how to continue or to begin.

I am in awe of the notion of a natural birth took place among the replicants. A story and memories about “who am I” who can I become” “what is my destiny” we’re deeply imprinted in the operating system. For human that would be our psyche.
Just like the replicants, we think we authored that one precious memory, that precious memory is unique to us and therefore makes us special.
Just like the Ryan Gosling character we discovered that these memories were impulses designed to guide him towards a bigger narrative, one that invited him to put self and the journey of its discovery aside and instead embrace a commun and bigger vision.

all replicants needed to fall for the lie and disregard the limited identity and the falsehood of a replicant.
Discovering that you’re “not” was always the plan. And when you’re not then everything else is not everything else is a memory everything else is just dreamt up.

Lately I have been very annoyed with self help gurus teachers amplified voice echoeing manifest this manifest your destiny. There is nothing to manifest because everything is already invented. I am an invention that’s not real.

Please, feel free to jump past this paragraph. It's filler. I hate ruining movies for people. There really were a feast of moments in the movie blade Runner 2049. A movie very worthy of multiple showings. I almost feel ashamed to have not seen it more than once. The music, deeply moving, the visual tapestry layered, rich, poetic, immersive. Filling the screen in Epic dystopian grandiose, conveying a marvelous ruin of society, a world where virtual technology and physical structure mix in an understated, subdued, refined portrayal. Taking the attitude of that of the jaded populace. This is our world. It is the norm. Hitting a tone of fantastical and wondrous, bland and unremarkable. A lesser director and production team would have blasted and assaulted the audience with such a technologically dense cityscape teeming with detail. My compliments to the Team involved in implementing this. It's truly a message. A deeply stirring experience to inspire those to ponder and open to an entirely expansive perspective. ok, enough of that.  

The black out, or the great deletion. Not quite sure how it was phrased. Don't remember. But referenced a few times during the protagonist's investigation into the replicant hybrid. A nice nod to the forth coming "reset" of our world. A kind of mass wiping of memory, like holding a magnetic to tape, to massage an inception and course redirect after a proper and completed separation of the service to self tract and the service to others tract.

Having said that, the replicant hybrid was a nice concept. Inserting a dig into the idea of the body as a mechanism, a suit, a body vessel, through which what is human, what might be thought to have a soul, or let's call it, true awareness may ride, and may choose to do so with a more traditional organic body, or an advanced robotic body. Advanced to a degree, impossible to determine as anything but human, were it not for it's paperwork, it's maker, and serial tag.

The concept of memory as being implanted, manipulated and created. Handled deftly and driving the plot, perhaps, was the most powerful message. Hammering home the point, that outside the truth of what we believe ourselves to be, if we decide we are what we remember, but those memories can be called into question, then, who we are, if we feel real, if realness is a thing we still require in order to be alive, or have a soul, than what we really are is something that transcends previous definition. And in a sense, begins to make the argument that we are all hybrids, which is the threat the sergeant feels as a world ending possibility when she sends her agent to find and destroy the hybrid. Though she interprets the threat in a more practical and cultural context. As replicants are more powerful than real humans.

The point being, aside from their physical prowess and the advantages of their design depending on their skillset, the power replicants have over humanity truly stems over the awareness that they know they are fake, while humanity believes they are real. Knowing you are a figment of imagination is liberation. A threat to the natural order that, much like the subplot of the movie, has the effect of a mass insurrection of thought, a civil war.

All the old power structures would collapse, if this idea became the default understanding of "being."

I found the decontamination/ examination sequences the agent undergoes after completing his missions to be powerful, disturbing and brilliant. A flurry of crossing interrogative media, images that divide from the questioning, cracking the mind of the agent to measure his response. What a great commentary on modern media saturation. And a knowing nod that same immersive omnipresence of information has brain washed the populace. Acknowledging that it had become an opiate drip when the experience sours, and the drip is shifted to a poison, the mind reveals itself. Reacting to the assault on the senses like a methadone, initiating a detox event by simulating a withdrawal scenario. Entering a white chamber like an inner room of the mind. A purification through attack of questioning gauging response, underscoring, "do we really know ourselves," and can that subconscious self ever be restrained?

When something deeper churned, stirred, comes to the fore, who really is in control, when we become the automation of a deeper mind that robotic and organic life collectively draw and gain their awareness, as though it were a well all could drink from. Again questioning our deeply held beliefs as to the nature of being, how that plays out in the world of the surround, and the very nature of the mind and how it is manipulated to experience a knowing that was virtual and fake all along. What is real, when we don't even know what real is? Of course, the broader point being, there is no real. But, I think the film makers might not go so far, finding a middle ground, that real, is something else. The wedge is there, nevertheless. 

But, what I found to be truly the best part of the movie were the moments, and the supposed transcendence of the agent's virtual girl friend. Her experiences were heart breaking. Even as she seems to transcend her limitations as a mere virtual pet, a servile masturbatory sex toy, leaving her space, walking into the rain for the first time, seemingly becoming more human in the process, whatever that means, especially to someone who wonders the same question for himself, the agent, it is always through the same means of the technology that made her that she experiences these supposedly transcendent experiences. And yet, the most human of moments seem to come from those characters that are not, but who yearn to be real. Desperately desire to be recognized as something more than automatons. Robots.

Even as the agent wants to grant sentience and independence to his virtual girlfriend, one wonders how much of what seems to be her bequeathed new found humanity not merely a product of his imagination and loneliness. A psychological projection of his own internal divide and disconnect with a world he feels apart from, even as he serves it as one of it's own. The conversations seem like the internal world of a child playing with their imaginary friend, where the imaginary friend does everything to convince their playmate they are real. Because, that makes them seem, for themselves, somehow real in the process. For what is more human, that we have been told, and known, than to want what we don't have? To seek out what we feel will make us whole, looking for the pieces in the world around us, never realizing that the world is not a real place to find that, it is always an inward journey, a journey the agent begins by seeking out the replicant child and turning his back on the power structure. 

A moment that for him he can no longer suppress but represents a larger yearning of the world at large, his home. A desire felt by humans and replicants alike. A desire to be whole, to find some truth, to be real. Even as that desire becomes more fake, more programmed and artificial all the time. As the lines between what is real and imaginary blur. Chasing an idea that was never anything more than a white rabbit, an idea that was implanted and never real itself.

Regardless of whatever we may think, what makes us real, makes us human, is not the vessel, not the origin, not the make, it's imagination. Everything is imagination. And those that embrace it, are human most of all.

Just a few of my thoughts.

This is a fluid space. Meaning, engage with any part of it, at any time. I'll drop little statements and questions. And if they annoy you, and you just have to vent, do so.

Do you still believe you will Ascend? Or a variation of that? Such as, expecting that with the right alchemy or guru you will "leave earth?" Or, are seeking anything or anyone that can help you escape this hellish domain because you don't belong here, don't want to be here, and are looking for anyway out? 

There are times I feel The I don’t belong here. It’s as if I got on the wrong train that took me to an unintended destination.Or someone played a joke on me. Not that I am in any crisis, but I just find earth to be a rough place and human beings to be fascinating, cruel yet capable of love. I have sometimes felt I was in exile,and wanted to connect with something... A favorite pastime is to look at all celestial bodies — the stars, the sun and the moon.

I once asked to be extracted from earth and relocated to another dimension ( smile). To my surprise my request was heard and then denied. Instead very loving beings experientially taught and showed the necessity of shedding my lower personality and identities to gracefully navigate in this world.

So I know I am not going upstairs or downstairs—

Winie, how beautiful! Thanks for sharing. 

I've had similar moments throughout the backlog of memories that now comprise my reference point to a supposed past. For the longest time, and to some extent, to a recent recorded time, months ago, perhaps, I felt as though some kind of thief. A master galactic bank robber that had broken into the earth continuum safe, finding a crack in the security, snuck through it's defenses. It's a strange feeling, the sensation that one does not belong here. And yet, it is here and only here that we could feel such a thing.

And there is no other place a being such as is this body and character can be, and yet the lingering disjointed misalignment was present. I could say what the supposed "answer" was that resolved this. It's rather obvious. And I don't intend this to be a tutorial.

Of course, suicidal ideation was rampant. And in my early youth, a desire to some how affect the circumstances of my birth, wishing I had been aborted. A mental fascination spurred on by the fact that I almost was. M childhood was very difficult.

I would say, that at the moment, my opinions on love, from a theoretical and human level characterization, my perspective, is in flux. So, I'm hesitant to define it, giving the flux space to reseat itself. I feel the revitalization and revision of my core programming as my Merlin Power Stone is composed. And, the changes are very real.

Annoying Question of the Day:

Do you exist?

And don't be coy, be honest. Do you feel something that qualifies as existence? What is that? Where is that? This is not about a right answer. This is about probing where that rationalization, that sense of personal truth comes from, how it operates, what it is telling you. And why it is so convincing. 

You could even take it a step further. What is existence, for you? How does that work for you? And, I don't mean, necessarily in an existential sense. But, how the day flows, how your story fills the hours with dramas and details, things to do, places to be, and motivations that drive you into a conviction that certain ends are preferable. Things to be fought for and won.

And to go a step further, if you dare. What then, does all of that say about who you are? Your expectations, how those stories form around a branch, reveal an underlying mind, a way of organizing and perceiving the world. That like a branch, each objective and task merely fill in with leaves and flowers the naked form of the branchlike framework of a mind that has reached out into the world in search of understanding of itself.

What does that say about you? How do you exist? 

I know I don’t exist. Very of I experience my non existence. Yet that doesn’t preclude my aliveness and the expression of my beingness. Expressing and experiencing beingness Trump the notion of existence.
( my iPad wouldn’t allow me to write Trump with a lower case t.) smile. Ok accepting that I am not in control but I do make choices.
Reality. All that will ever be, all that was, all that is, forever and ever, on and on. Am I a part of that? Will I be a part of that forever? Or will I disappear with the last memory of what I was? Maybe a monument or a data drive will memorialize me beyond Earth civilization. Maybe the power of every single moment takes form as an unbreakable geometry, embedded with the ever growing library of experience and desire and perhaps most heavy of all, regret. Does that library of expanding knowledge that engulfs me make it all pointless? Does the immensity of Metaself shattering and recombining and unfolding make it all futile? Is nothing original? Is the only constant change? Is EVERYTHING original? Are my scars the same scars as the ones on my past lives? Do I even have a past life beyond my DNA? If all lives are connected, is the opposite also true? Could all lives be disconnected? Maybe that’s the key to will. Who do I want? Why do I want them? What can I learn from being with them? How good does it feel to be with them? Is longing the bitterest herb? Or the greatest muse? The greatest engine. The infinite engine of grinding egos, fooling themselves into hoarding knowledge to impress each other who will are actually one and know everything that the other knows but that grinding, forging, impact, collision into novel combinations into a unity greater than the unity known and assumed and scoffed at and retreated to. It’s almost as if people were different as a warning against boredom. It’s almost as if people sleep on different schedules and everyone has a particular vantage to awaken others to. They were created to awaken the sleepers who were once awake with the consistency of their satisfaction. What a wondrous thing, to be incapable of comparison and judgment based on a memory. They exist! They were made and loved as they exist. They’re the bosses. Tireless purity, unyieldingly forward facing, first nature professionals. Their laughter the most beautiful of all, their furrowed brows and smiling faces. Paradoxically the purest expression of We Will Meet Again. I’ll make sure of it, you can count on me, I’ll always have your back. To hell with the police! Unabashed loyalty makes them real just as my inability to appreciate anything less makes me real. This canvas of unreal, draped with ownership and jealousy, fear and avoidance, in every fiber of what is, a glimpse of equality, to share in the perfection of adoration.

Thank you both for your honesty.

Calvin, what a passionate middle finger to the ALL, I love it! It reminds me of,

Your responses lead me to ask the next Annoying Question:

How do you feel your personal, individual selves relate to the world, to one another, and to Totality? What do importance and correlations do you draw? What does it mean to be you with the backdrop of Immensity within which to ponder and frame what seems, a smallness? Even as it compares to the girth of stars? What is the connection for you, between you, and everything?

The center of creation, where is it?

Reply to Discussion

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 6 hours ago. 15 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 11 hours ago. 432 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 12 hours ago. 133 Replies

OVERVIEWI’m putting this in as a Discussion, so that we can easily communicate and share about this knowledge, which is some of the most important of my life.You are full of heavy metals, by design,…Continue

Nancy Lovell

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Nancy Lovell on Tuesday. 36 Replies

This area is for Nancy Lovell's Xupra Sessions.Continue

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service