I was meditating last night. Once I am into my meditation and my mind is cleared I begin collecting energy. As I was gathering energy last night I could hear what sounded like a flute playing as well as a whistle. I have never heard this during meditation before. I am positive there was no outside source that could of made these sounds. I have also been seeing patterns in people's behaviour, recurring numbers, predictable outcomes of people's actions. I feel as though I am on the edge of a major shift. I feel my awareness expanding rapidly. I am ordering a puramid, yet I'm not sure if I will be abae to handle how much it may very likely accelerate my growth. I am of Native American ancestry and have been on many vision quests as well as participated in many many ceremonies.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the purification of your subtle and "physical" bodies is engine of acceleration, there's nothing much to be concerned about. The biggest reason for that is Puramyd knows precisely what you need, how you need it, at what pace, and so on. It's stunning how appropriately it does its work.

I don't own a puramid yet. I will be ordering one and am very excited to see how things are going to change.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 17 hours ago. 227 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 186 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 30 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 22 Replies

A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops.Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering," drop down menu located on the menu above. Here's a link to…Continue

Tags: feedback, call, conference

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service