silence is heard!

Views: 4311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perhaps this post belongs under “your experience with the Alchemy”  But it seemed fun and appropriate to share this here.

I received the Depth Alchemy yesterday.  I opened the package with much excitement.   I re read Jason’s write up on the various qualities of this new alchemy.  My curiosity about the Adam Kadmon prompted me to do a google search on the subject.

I have been coughing at night quite a bit due to a recent exposure to a new strain of the flu virus.   Before going to bed I took 3 drops of Depth.   This alchemy felt warm, cozy, loving and very supportive.    I started coughing a lot and yet I still fell asleep.

In the dream state, I saw one of my colleagues in my bed laying down next to me.  He cuddled me  as  if to nurture me  and support me throughout my incessant cough.    His energy was very caring, sweet and loving.    My colleague’s name is Adam and he’s gay.  Although we have a good and friendly professional relationship, I am not very close to him as I am with a few of my colleagues.

When I was done coughing Adam left my bed without saying a word.  He had the big personality of an artist, or a literary figure from the 19th century, who was aloof, pensive and yet passionate about life.  Adam wore his usual checkered spattered shirt.  But that’s all he wore.  He wore no underclothes

He walked around my bedroom staring obliviously in one direction: the door not even noticing me.   I noticed he was overwhelmingly, hugely well-endowed in a way that rivaled Rasputin.

I sat up straight, gasped, held my heart, and said “Oh my God, Adam”

(smile!!!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Marsha Gifford on Thursday. 420 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Feb 15. 44 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Feb 11. 105 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service