Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really wonderful what sum people do and transcend circumstances. For a couple years been wondering about where to find really rocking  resonating dimensions of Shri Yantra symbol and freakin fantastic, finally found it while looking at crop circle pics today, happy to share! This is from a crop circle done in Oregon desert in 1990 already!:

Wow how did you find this Mary!!?  Extraordinary!  Thank you soooooooooooo much!  Love Jene

Mary Betts said:

Man who is totally blind paints beautiful paintings. 

I love art and I love this!  <3 Jene

Mary Betts said:

Video about identical twins and their shared consciousness art. Very cool!

What is it? It's just people being adorably cool and awesome.

if you scroll down there are some videos to view

found this article and i feel it worthy of posting. enjoy =) google's ai can dream and they have images.

Moderator: This week on, "the great divine con," our reporters in the milky wade galaxy explore the sociopolitical implications of steak sauce on the vegan proto cultures of the outer spiral arm of the vitarian system, sub cluster b. With commentary from the mutarin emperor slug itself! His high eminence, slimus the 3rd. Run, the clip.

Simulation feed, camera 2: beep beep boop book beep!

Moderator : spoiler alert, translators say, "we love it!" Scandalous? You decide! This week on the "the great divine con," our milestone edition, 3 billion episodes and counting, oh, the pain!

Commercial feed: hello, I'm a famous earth celebrity and I've suffered from a variety of ailments stemming from an off world exposure to black hole mung fleas. Symptoms include arrogance and a needful attention preening behaviour complex. For many years my many fans have had to suffer from my inane calls for help through a number of high profile films. (Rolls clips of horrified movie goers in a darkened movie theatre) but you can stop the madness with a generous donation to the interstallar coordinates on the bottom of your reality Holo cube, our pan dimensional metallurgists can find a cure! But only you can bring us hope. Please, bilocate now!

Moderator : welcome back! Our first story involves the quaint backwoods planetary domain of the earth hominid. As its "technological advances" continue to unfold a deep abiding fear that it is not alone in the universe. (Snickering off camera)

Roll the clip!

wonderful! thanks for sharing this Mary.

Mary Betts said:

Wow that looks amazing!!!

Reply to Discussion

Nancy Lovell

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Nancy Lovell 2 hours ago. 36 Replies

This area is for Nancy Lovell's Xupra Sessions.Continue

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

Detoxing from heavy metals could be the single most important next step anybody on the entire planet has to make to move significantly forward on the human potential front. It’s already leading a few…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by ginnig on Saturday. 429 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

• Add Photos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service