I'd like to read any and everyones meditation styles/procedure/etc. I understand that we have breathing meditations such as the one on this site for energy replenishment, but does anyone just sit and be aware of the breath without consciously controlling it? I'd imagine after consciously doing say the oval breathing for so long that it would become a permanent way of breathing so you wouldn't have to control it and only be aware of it. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not a hindu budha meditating master.. but for me my meditation comes daily in moments when my mind is allowed to stop thinking conciously. Even during tedious jobs at work where my body is so used to doing it , i dont have to focus ny mind on it. Meditation is completely no focus or worry on anything, so definately i would say, dont over think your breathing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

THE SIMPLE TRUTH - FAST PATH TO FREEDOM

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 1 minute ago. 37 Replies

This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 26 minutes ago. 153 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English 13 hours ago. 24 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English on Wednesday. 367 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service