This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.

Views: 4564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a 20g puramyd. my Lady is more energy sensitive than me, or so i believe, but she is still a bit programmed as i like to call it... she had a NOTICEABLE  headache last night. i pulled the puramyd out of my pocket while we were standing in the kitchen and handed it to her saying something like "go make a relationship with it, talk to it, and ask it to help you." i sad no more.. i then walked to our room and laid on the bed. the kitchen light went out but she didnt come back to the room with me. around about five minutes later, i want to say it was less, i here a giggle coming from the shadows of the hallway. she walks in the room smiling and says "i understand what you mean. i want a big one." she then told me she lay down and put it on her forehead and that it took most of the headache away but it was still lingering. She also said that she felt the something from her feet to her hips while she was lying down...... All i can say is that these beings do make a noticeable difference:) and i thank you Merlin and JD:) cant wait to get that big one she wants!!

Hi Beautiful People,

I Love the Puramyd. since I started to take the effort to stay up at night and be live for Jason's meditations with the Puramyd I have noticed an increase in how easy it is to work with the puramyd. I have been using it to treat pain and discomfort in my body. Placing it's base on the area first breathing the four in breath and the 11 out breath until I feel to turn the point of the Puramyd on the area and invite in gold light or whatever is for my greatest and highest good.I simple ask it to do its thing!! The more I use it the stronger the energy is becoming. On one occasion I got the collective of all the puramyds working in unison and this is pretty special to feel that with each puramyd that takes shape the power increases for all...

.Im grieving a friend who took his life right now and puramyd is being used to treat the shock in my body..I Love all you beautiful people..I notice on the calls I'm the only thread across the great atlantic waves..I love to listen to the banter..I have been telling my friends about the site as when they see the puramyd they get thrown back by its force..!! 

Much Love and Belated Solstice Blessings to ALL.

When would those meditations take place?

Hi, They send an email when they are happening Andre.

Double check you have them on your email address list they may be going to spam etc

Blessings

Seriously?

http://thesuperbeings.net/page/events-schedule

Andre English said:

:)

JD Aliix said:

Seriously?

http://thesuperbeings.net/page/events-schedule

Andre English said:

Greetings all. I got the MPS and Puramyd on the same day. So I struggle to tell which is having which effect.

But lots of things have changed. Each week feel like months but not in a bad way. I'm now experiencing time.

I discovered I had a dairy intolerance, within days I was introduced to lactase tablets, so now can process a little dairy. Although Ive lost 1 stone in weight as a result.

My palm chakras now permanently flow with energy. Like a wind coming from the palms.

Its great.
Mr JD, I remember reading the MPS can replace every crystal that exist. Is the Puramyd capable of the same thing?
Yes! Because its power is much more than any crystals and far more teaching.

Andre English said:
Mr JD, I remember reading the MPS can replace every crystal that exist. Is the Puramyd capable of the same thing?
It has replaced all my crystals. I still own them and like them, but I'm no longer drawn to them like I used too.

Yes. But Puramyd can amp up crystals, or clear them, or whatever, for use, and for all intents and purposes make them nearly as effective as themselves. Since crystals, more specifically their geometries, color, etc., have defined purposes, properties and capabilities, they can be cleared and energized with Puramyd and then set to work on what they're best at while Puramyd gets used for something else, as an example.

We have a member who cleared all his crystals outside on a full Moon one night, with Puramyd sitting in the bowl of water with them. When he got out there in the morning, he said the crystals were all on a whole different level, humming and buzzing and shining.

Andre English said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 59 minutes ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service