This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.

Views: 5815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been on a journey with my Puramyd for some time now. I confess that I had some initial difficulty in truly connecting on a deep level with it. So, I've had more of a progression.

I have kept it with me daily, taking it wherever I go. Then, I started making sure that I placed it next to my MPS during the sleeping hours (to keep her company), as having it too close to me at night prevented sleep.

I would hold it during meditation and talk to it like an old friend, but I still felt something was missing.

Over the past week, I've been doing much more, deep meditation daily. Sometimes several times per day. During one of these, I had the notion to picture it enlarged over my head. I immediately felt a bump-up of energies and strength. I kept my virtual eyes on the large Puramyd, and then I began to "see" encoding in light on the sides. It was pouring down from the point, down the sides, and then began to pour out over my light body. It was incredible. The thousands of minute symbols in the brightest light, changing in color over time. I repeated this type of meditation over several days.

I can now have it with me at night and sleep deeply with powerful dreams that I can only recall in bits and pieces.

Needless to say, I now have the deep connection that I was yearning for. 

Between the new alchemy and this new relationship with my Puramyd, it's been a time of powerful changes.

This is beautiful...Thank you .You have answered a curious question I had going on. ! :)

I had a dream in my twenties (now 50+) of a glass Pyramid with a copper point, the sides were glass it appeared to be 100+ feet tall to the point. I was nowhere near being aware at this time .But this dream was vivid right down to dimensions and how the door should hang.!

It was on a piece of land belonging to my father up in a small mountain  overlooking the Atlantic off Clew Bay, Ireland. I was told this Pyramid was to help people who do healing work to  recharge.. Idea was that they lay inside the space and that was it, when ready,they left... Done.

Their was always something curious about this piece of land as any crops that were grown there yielded more than usual.My father didn't work it for many years as the area was difficult to get to, re bring out crops. But my ancestors had lazy beds there for eons.!!

This connection with the Puramyd is so beautiful in so many ways.

Thank You to ALL Beings! :)

I was working on a lady Friday, (I do Massage) she has been under extreme pressure because of a nasty password he used with her name in it at work, a place of higher learning, and I was doing some CranioSacral Therapy, we definitely were inside of a pyramid, thanks to the help of my Puramyds. Also, where I live, the state is building a by-pass around my town, and it is coming closer than I thought. I have been sad to see all the trees go and they are just gouging up the land with no respect. So I have been working on all that with my Beloved Trinity and my MPS Alantra. 

Last saturday I laid out a crystal grid on my living room floor with all things sacred to me.It is where the full moon could shine in on the grid.I also put the Gold Eclipse spray in there.I have been sleeping on my couch where I too could take in the full moon energies and lunar eclipse I would wake up in the night as the moon was right on the grid.My sleep has been all over the place.The day I received the Eclipse Gold I used it and wow.... it mellowed me right out and the next day I slept on and off all day and night with the most glorious lucid dreams.I also was aware of being out of my body standing in my yard with my feet in the soft grass.Being an empath I am so being affected by these energies.My emotions are all over the place.My Puramyd Hercules really helps smooth me out.

I will not be able to attend the gathering but I feel the energy of it already.I do not participate in conversations here often but I do read what all is going on and feel so much this family.I feel very blessed to have this group of family and know I am not alone.I am really feeling like an alien otherwise.

Love and Sunshine .... 

During my afternoon meditation yesterday, I was placed in a large open area with many others.  We were all meditating in our own styles with only one goal in our processes, that of healing and going forward as one unit.  All of us in the meditation group had two pillars of light going through us, one pillar was flowing downward and going into mother earth while the other pillar of light was flowing upward towards our galactic families. 

I have started a relocation of myself during meditation to the inside of my Puramyd, this has helped me in many processes so far.  Thank you Cheryl for talking about codes on the Puramyd.  I will use my ABS training from the inside of my Puramyd for clues into other possibilities.  I had not until this reading given any thought into other lateral possibilities.

I will not be making the sojourn with the group on this coming event. The effects are strong even now. My thoughts and energy will as always be with my group of family members.  Much LOVE to you all.      

Thankful for the recording of Jason's call. It is information that my small brain needs to hear. The struggle with my human brain and rationality continues. If I consciously give my energy over to puramyd, my day flows. I need this community and seem to forget almost daily but thankful for the occasional knock on the head.

I like to visualize a series of interlocked golden rectangles creating the shape of a golden spiral.  I use the bottom of my puramyd for this visualization creating a stairway into the depths of the puramyd.  Yesterday I used three sprays of the Eclipse Alchemy and was playing with this new technique when I heard "look up nuit"  really, look it up.  It is spelled nuit.  Do it now."  This is one way to spell Nut...the Egyptian Goddess of the night.  My puramyd wanted a name change.  She is now called "Nuit" and likes it to be pronounced 'new it'.  

I was directed to re-visit this interview with Jason and what I was to hear, knocked me off my feet:  I am the projection of all my thoughts.  Yes, I did know this, the reminder at this point was perfect for me to recall.  
https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100085547

My Puramyd 'awakening' began when I saw pictures of them with very little background info.  Instantly I 'saw' it arrive in my mailbox.   What...IS......this.............Cheeky thing, I thought to myself - Was not my intuition..I made NO decision to buy one. :)

Uh OH, many emails later I found out the reason - Merlin has his own way of communicating it seems. Dont have to engage my own intuition.

This is so entertaining - what awaits me.....its here now and I guess  life will never be the same - am I grateful - oh yes, it tingles my hands, stick it on my body - wake up feeling so 'together'.

Had a pyramid for meditation many years ago, just recently got back into that lovely space with two new ones, so now they all have company and 3s not a crowd, just fun.

Hi, Pauline. This is a way fun post. Thanks for the smile.

Pauline said:

My Puramyd 'awakening' began when I saw pictures of them with very little background info.  Instantly I 'saw' it arrive in my mailbox.   What...IS......this.............Cheeky thing, I thought to myself - Was not my intuition..I made NO decision to buy one. :)

Uh OH, many emails later I found out the reason - Merlin has his own way of communicating it seems. Dont have to engage my own intuition.

This is so entertaining - what awaits me.....its here now and I guess  life will never be the same - am I grateful - oh yes, it tingles my hands, stick it on my body - wake up feeling so 'together'.

Had a pyramid for meditation many years ago, just recently got back into that lovely space with two new ones, so now they all have company and 3s not a crowd, just fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Thursday. 66 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl Sep 12. 478 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Sep 5. 181 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service