Do I need to carry Merlin pyramid on my person or keep in my home? What kind of range does it have? Will it help family members within the span of a city?

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David, I am so on your thought process.  So, I am now aware that the longer periods of meditation the higher the states of knowing seem to be placed in my awareness.  Also, in The Simple Truth the meditations which we are doing (on Thursdays and listed in Gathering/call recordings) are creating a new space in my awareness fields.  One great result is now how quickly the Sun passes to Night of me.  The DREAM REALITY is indeed changing    LUCID DREAMING during awaken periods  

David said:

It is amazing to feel and know ones own place and purpose in this life, a feeling hard to believe, but impossible to let go of
This is what I am noticing as well, but im finding it is less to do with the worlds time quickening, but our own minds digestion of this passage of time.. Especially this is obvious in a meditative state, but for myself im feeling a subtle merging between the concious state and the meditative one.. i can revert to this state and place my body on a kind of auto pilot, even while i am at work being physical (i am a landscaper)
We all unconciously do this, but im becoming more aware of my ability to conciously "disconnect" and feel the waking peace..

It is my feeling that the sleeping dream is an experience already experienced in another of our realities.. and not to be experienced as it was, in this life..
The waking dream is the possibilies yet to happen, but potential realities yet to be experienced at all in any of our realities..
This conciousness that we share here today is the ideal reality of all of them, the one with the most potential of possibilities. This is the one that we have made the best possible decisions..

Of couese this is my one view of the many infinite views that exist , but sharing perspective is our key to growth i think.. we all have purpose to share with one another, as all.things exist in purpose

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English 1 hour ago. 29 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

THE SIMPLE TRUTH - FAST PATH TO FREEDOM

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney 2 hours ago. 38 Replies

This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew 7 hours ago. 153 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Andre English on Wednesday. 367 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service