Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.

Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So my shower is a powerful place sometimes. I had some more insight to my middle of the night experience. So in the shower I remembered how "SURRENDER" was so strong in my field. My question is, Is bliss and Surrender one in the same?

Sooz said:

I felt a very powerful opening, and Universal Flow felt so strong that I felt as blissful as I have in a long time. I felt your energy Kara. Guess it is a bond that you can't see.Whatever it was was awe for me.

Wow!!!  Sooz, that is amazing...

And what a question to ponder.  The mathematician / logician in me is wondering if Bliss and Surrender are materially equivalent.  Put another way, can we have bliss without surrender?  I can't speak from the state of perfect surrender, only as a work in progress, but I suspect the answer is probably not.  And can we have surrender without bliss?  To the extent that our surrender is a work in progress or incomplete, likely yes.  But if we're in a state of perfect surrender, can we be in anything other than bliss? 

I suppose too it depends on what we mean by bliss.

Wonderful...love your sessions and expressions! 

Welcome to our group!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  I'm looking forward to the next group visit.. I've heard how powerful the channel is when many of us go at the same time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka 18 hours ago. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral on Thursday. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. on Wednesday. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Kara Boniecka

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Wednesday. 6 Replies

This is Kara Boniecka's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service