We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!

We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that alchemy is and all it has to offer! It’s intelligent, perfectly safe, and will change your life.

What do you have to say about it?

Views: 9884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an update to my Alchemic progression.  
I received my delivery of Sheena, Azuron and Lumicol.
Started using the Sheena at night time.  Spraying on the neck and connective area at the base of the head along with chakras.  These areas are very sensitive to these Alchemies.  My dreams are once again fruitful with memories of a past long ago.  The visual cortex area opens up and allows an incredible amount of information to come through and be retained for latter examination.  This is truly an uplifting experience to have the recall and the retention all coming together at one point. Lucid Dreaming every night; for me this means I am waking up every few hours and recording my impressions.  Side effects for me with these Lucid Dreams is that I have now contracted a “cold”, from the lack of uninterrupted rest; just my system I suspect.

I did use the Lumicol powder, the first day I was aware of the acidity on the tong as recorded by others.  The second time I dosed with the Lumicol Powder I was delighted to have a almost pleasant taste from the Lumicol; a mystery as yet I have to explain.

I would say that these latest Alchemies are of a very high degree of connectivity to the sequence of events we are creating at this timeline.   I feel more alive at this point than I could have imagined for my growth.  I am open and ready to receive at all times.

Thank you Jason and Mary for your dedications       

ThankYou for reading

I had the impression that by finishing off the Lumicol, it would be part of my body and energy - so would be the anchoring point within me for the "slingshot" effect. So, I'm continuing.

Thought I would also follow up after using Juva Peak for the past few months. I did notice a little crop of hair that started. But the most came from using the Platinum/Gold back in the early summer months. I have a strange looking batch of hair that's about five inches long that kind of pops out when I have my hair back in a ponytail.  Very unkempt looking, but wouldn't trade a single hair!

Though our physical bodies experience changes, I treasure the spiritual/energetic ones the most. Love the alchemies!

Cheryl said:

If this works like I think it will, I probably will refrain from ingesting more and use it as a "sling shot" for growth experiences - at least for now.

The alchemy cannot take the place of your willing participation. It can only do so much. The real secret to the power of such high minded technology is acceptance and surrender. Doesn't that sound bland and unimpressive? But what if I told you, that all the alchemy was really aiming to accomplish was just deeper, on a superficial and deeper layered version of yourself, exactly only that. But that it could never take the place of your simple powerful mind boggling choice to let go?

If you want to see what the alchemy can really do then let go. But by that I mean, learn what to let go of. And I don't mean things. I mean the source of the lie and not the lies... They are just gambits in a larger ploy to distract you from the real play at hand.
So many things should have killed me. But THEY won't let me die. Until, that is, it's funniest and it is time. Oh is that statement all dire? Seriously, some of you just need to lighten up. Still I feel your confusion. And it is wondrous. Will you see? Will you allow the alchemy to show you what you so achingly wish to see? If only with Truer eyesd the likes you theorize to have. In a perfect world so clear there would be nothing to see nor understand for in place of thought would be only knowing? And through all things see only yourself? Division like doubt would be a quaint notion like the horse buggy and cart. Antiquated means of expression. No longer suitable for such modern times where we expect so much more from ourselves than can be dictated but such staid limitations. Or the minds that bear them.

The Alchemy is working oh so well within my meta selves. The inspiration to explore the "Twin Flame". I have an understanding of this which I would like to have clarified if this is possible for someone to explain their understanding of this connection and how this will interact with my development. So here is what my understanding is: Our soul splits into; I am male (this time) so my twin flame than is female. This twin may be active on earth or my be on another plain. The two make a whole,  when awareness between the two is connected, they are able to complete the per-agreedapon tasks.   Do we need to find this Twin Flame?  It seems my MPS is activating dormant needs, pathways, ...  definitely "I'm changing",  My white hair is changing back to its natural colors; beard is darkening, hair is turning more brown, feeling more youthful, my workout are longer.  THANK YOU for this.

Thanks for your sharing which will help in my remembering.

Awesome Sandy!

Fabulous, Sandy.  I love it when someone is as "crazy excited " about the alchemies as I am!  They do work!

Suddenly....my hair has chosen to switch sides.  It's naturally falling to the opposite side when I dry it.

Since becoming a member of The Superbeings in 2015, I have used a majority of the wonderful alchemies Jason has created and I also have a magical Merlin Stone companion which I wear constantly and sleep with under my pillow.  I am also a graduate of the ABS program.  Reason I started my post this way is, I'm not sure if the “out of the ordinary” experiences I will be sharing fall under Results of the Alchemy or ABS or if it should be under a separate category all its own. 

The first experience I wanted to share is:  One evening last week two of my 4-legged kids decided to get into a 30 second tussle over who was going to have possession of and play with a particular toy.  As happens with dogs, they settle matters with growls and sometimes it escalates to a nip or even a bite.  In this instance, when it was all over, the instigator wound up getting her paw bitten.  She was bleeding profusely, leaving large droplets wherever she walked.  When I caught up with her I pressed a clean paper towel against the bottom of the bleeding paw to try and stem the flow and it quickly became soaked with bright red blood.  I tried to determine if the wound was bad enough that it warranted a trip to the 24 hour emergency hospital (which I really didn't want to do because it was 10PM) for treatment and repair, but after washing the paw with a disinfectant the flow of blood continued and I wasn't able to see the bite wound because my dog wouldn't stop squirming long enough for me to get a good look at her paw through the furry hair on her foot.  In frustration I held her paw sandwiched between the palms of both my hands for several minutes and I remember intently desiring that the bleeding would stop.  When I took my hands away, I washed the paw again to remove the red blood from her fur and … yup you guessed it, the paw was no longer bleeding.  Not knowing if this would continue when she started walking on it, I kept her barricaded in my bathroom with a dog gate so I could keep an eye on it (the tiled floor was a much easier surface to clean versus my wooden floor).  The wound continued to remain closed and no additional bleeding occurred.  The next morning, when things were a bit calmer I was able to part the hair on the top of her paw and separate the pads on the bottom of her foot to try to see where the bite occurred but I wasn’t able to find any scab, laceration or puncture wound on her foot.

The second experience occurred yesterday.  I awoke on Saturday morning with a scratchy throat, runny nose, inflamed sinuses and the start of a cough.  I rarely if ever get sick and didn’t intend to change that now, so I took my usual herbal and nutritional supplements with the intention of turning my system back to a balanced and alkaline state.  However, by the afternoon I was starting to feel “worse” and I got very tired.  So I lay down to take a nap knowing that in the past, when I allowed my body to rest and sleep, it healed itself quickly.  Even though I felt tired I wasn’t able to drift off to sleep.  Then the notion came to mind that I should visit Xupra and go to the place I experienced on my first visit:  “I perceive an outdoor natural space and see in front of me a large body of crystal clear, sparkling water which is fed by three tall yet somewhat narrow waterfalls that surround the water in a semi-circle. The waterfalls seem to consist of water and also of light. Each one appears to be a different translucent color -- pale blue, lavender and pink. The land surrounding the body of water is lush with green vegetation that is mixed with beautiful, fragrant and multi-colored flowers the like of which I've not seen before. Everything seems to breathe, shimmer and be alive….”

So I set the intention to go there and it was just as I had first experienced it.  The clear body of water beckoned and I dove in.  As I did so I felt as if the cells of my body were being permeated by the water and my body felt all tingly.  I also breathed in and swallowed the water and felt it filling and flushing my internal organs, balancing, healing and energizing them.  The experience lasted around 10 – 15 minutes.  After it finished and I “returned home”, I rested on my bed for another half hour and then got up.  As the afternoon and evening progressed I started to feel better.  On Sunday morning, after a good night’s sleep, all symptoms were gone and I felt I had returned to a completely healthy physical state.

Beautiful Nancy!

Lets see if i can get my questions out understandably :)   alright, so alchemy and there dosage and use frequency. i understand that each bottle, be it liquid or powder, has a dosage (?-?) and a frequency use (once a day, maybe even twice if you feel the need). i also remember reading, i think in the general questions discussion, Mary saying that FREQUENCY use(not dosage) is really up to the person. different people can handle different vibes. i get that. so say the max dosage for this alchemy is 6 drops. i take 6 drops now and six more drops in 10 seconds. that is very quick frequency use, so fast that you could have had one dosage of 12 correct??.... So would the directions be a good place to start and feel out what we can handle and possibly go beyond what the directions suggest, or should we stay in the confines of the directions and let the alchemy do its work even though we may not be able to feel it? im the type to push the envelope but id hate to waste the alchemy if say i used 20 drops(just a high number) and could have used 6 and got the same effects. Id also hate to not take enough (my being could handle 20, again just a high number, but im only taking 6) I believe i have gotten my thoughts across i a clear way, so if someone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. I started my alkem about 8 days ago(sometimes 13 drops in a dose), going to transition into the gold and platinum come monday and would just like to understand a bit more so i will know the best way to proceed. In advance....... thanks abunch to you all:)

Andre, just let the Alchemy bond with you, take whatever number comes to mind. Before long the relationship of how much and when you need will just be one of the many knowings you will have now. Welcome to the family!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 17 hours ago. 227 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 186 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 30 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 22 Replies

A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops.Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering," drop down menu located on the menu above. Here's a link to…Continue

Tags: feedback, call, conference

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service