We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Views: 8844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andre, just let the Alchemy bond with you, take whatever number comes to mind. Before long the relationship of how much and when you need will just be one of the many knowings you will have now. Welcome to the family!

Here is my two cents.

More is not always more but I think for people used to "take this much for this much effect" then you are trying micro mange the alchemy by going how much to get =this effect. That does not work. Check IN everyday with the alchemy. You might not even need it. you might feel like you want an extra dose during an emotional episode. 

More than 6 drops is kinda in my eyes excessive and  a waste UNLESS you were doing a bath and in that case do 10 drops or something. You may find one day you take it one time in the am and another time at night. You might find a single 6 drop dose unfolding in you for days at a time. When you hover the hand around the bottle do you get an inviting feeling or do you feel a repulsion or a stop sign internally? Do you do feel your ego jump in step in and take over and say yeah yeah 12 drops is what I need! Bc you are after an achievement of some sort like you are racing or competing or need to see or have a particular experience? This is not about drama but about the power of subtlety and the depth of color within that spectrum.  The alchemy teaches you that more or greed or speed all fail to produce results cause it's not a race- its a deepening and an unfoldment. It's a dive within. So it's more like quality over quantity. It's like the alchemy uses YOU bc it's your higher consciousness that was on the scene like a bread crumb trail leading you to it. 

If you get a very STRONG intuition from time to time that you need 12 drops- okay! I would trust that but honestly you are probably just going to piss out what you did not need anyway. It's not the substance itself it's the current and energy running inside of it the uses the alchemy as a vehicle. Does that make sense? Can anyone else verify what I am saying here and explain how it is that they figured out your own rhythm? I would be interested to hear those because I know everyone all has the same questions and we need to be supportive please of our newbies.:)

Andre English said:

Lets see if i can get my questions out understandably :)   alright, so alchemy and there dosage and use frequency. i understand that each bottle, be it liquid or powder, has a dosage (?-?) and a frequency use (once a day, maybe even twice if you feel the need). i also remember reading, i think in the general questions discussion, Mary saying that FREQUENCY use(not dosage) is really up to the person. different people can handle different vibes. i get that. so say the max dosage for this alchemy is 6 drops. i take 6 drops now and six more drops in 10 seconds. that is very quick frequency use, so fast that you could have had one dosage of 12 correct??.... So would the directions be a good place to start and feel out what we can handle and possibly go beyond what the directions suggest, or should we stay in the confines of the directions and let the alchemy do its work even though we may not be able to feel it? im the type to push the envelope but id hate to waste the alchemy if say i used 20 drops(just a high number) and could have used 6 and got the same effects. Id also hate to not take enough (my being could handle 20, again just a high number, but im only taking 6) I believe i have gotten my thoughts across i a clear way, so if someone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. I started my alkem about 8 days ago(sometimes 13 drops in a dose), going to transition into the gold and platinum come monday and would just like to understand a bit more so i will know the best way to proceed. In advance....... thanks abunch to you all:)

Thank you both, Sooz and Mary:) every bit helps just that much!

OK here is how the Alchemy works for my systems'.  I open the cabinet door, the specific Alchemy that my meta-selves would like for use on our daily needs comes into my knowing; sometimes a voice or just the knowing of what to grab and use.  I honer this knowing. I feel I am only the vesicle which will reflect the outcomes. I only have to be aware and pay attention. 

Thank you as well Michael:)

Michael McKinney said:

OK here is how the Alchemy works for my systems'.  I open the cabinet door, the specific Alchemy that my meta-selves would like for use on our daily needs comes into my knowing; sometimes a voice or just the knowing of what to grab and use.  I honer this knowing. I feel I am only the vesicle which will reflect the outcomes. I only have to be aware and pay attention. 

Well, my Puramyd likes to stay with me, all the time. And I like it with me, all the time. 1 Zero is recommended 5-10 drops, two or three days ago I went ahead and did I think 11-13, 10, then 1, then 2 at night. I may have put 3 drops in a bath as well, in that same day, I honestly can't remember. Anyways, today was... intense to say the least. Incredible release and daemonik purge ceremony, like nothing I have ever done before. An incredible transmutation of a black hole, my Puramyd just sucked it up, no pop, no process, just gone, all of that dark energy, no poof, no alakazam, nothing, just GONE. Beyond the power of elemental energy, I don't even know how to describe it.

Going back to what Mary said, regarding using too much alchemy... I think you can only use too much if you're suuuuuper full of yourself. AKA not respecting the alchemy. It could be wasted in other ways too, like misplacement, being washed away, I don't know. It's alright, you might not be ready for it. 9ish years ago I had an episode where I used a large amount of alchemy in one go, but I was sobbing and in extreme emotional pain, was it necessary or effective? I... am not sure, I think I lean towards it being a waste and enormously disrespectful. Alas, maybe it created a long term buffer of some sort. What Mary says about it being a subtle thing and not to be abused as a competitive-edge sort of thing I can relate with. I didn't use it to that effect, honestly that megadose was... a cry for help, not a very effective one, I went home after that and I don't even remember right now what happened but, it probably wasn't good.

In the end, just stay the course, deviate by + or - 3 drops, be creative with the ways that you use it, on the head and control its slide on your skin, truly taste it on your mouth, gorgeous, a dab elsewhere on the skin. If you've seen the movie Click, think of the alchemy as that universal remote, would you really want to hyperaccelerate everything to the point where you can't savor it? Let the alchemy bring the good omens slowly toward you, consistently... let the realizations flow...

Regarding Alchemy uses; While rereading HearthMath Manifesting from the Heart, I was again shown how the use of our alchemy works with the magnificence of our human structures.  The process is absolutely incredible on the scope and depth of these interactions.  The Alchemy will attune (to bring into accord, harmony, or sympathetic relationship; adjust) with our electrical frequencies and thus enhance our understandings of the information which is coming in through our portals.  For me this was a necessary step to recall how this process is working at this level.

The alchemy and information received from The Superbeings is so "spot on"!  

THWACK!

The deeply satisfying sound of an arrow piercing the bulls-eye.

Etheriusz said:

Well, my Puramyd likes to stay with me, all the time. And I like it with me, all the time. 1 Zero is recommended 5-10 drops, two or three days ago I went ahead and did I think 11-13, 10, then 1, then 2 at night. I may have put 3 drops in a bath as well, in that same

One of the most beautiful group meditations last night at our group gathering; Mary thanks. Even this afternoon which is the following day I am in a state of .. I don't really know its' so in-between all others.  I was directed to use the Source Codes and my AUURON.  In the source Codes, I knew the Definitive Thinking/Action was to be studied.  The reaction of this combination was exactly the codes my system was in need of. This was most powerful for me today.  This has propelled yet another perfect perspective of my reality dream projection. 

As I look back over the years I am able to see how my life has progressively changed in a more harmonious fashion with natural laws.  With the use of the Alchemy which are available here these changes have propelled the awareness of my higher selves and in-so-much has allowed new facets of a reality to be seen more clearly.  So, the reality which I am now co-creating along with meany others feels great and i truly enjoy this space.  Namaste    

Dissolved

So, I want to say how much more that Jason gives us here that we're not even aware of. I am a Massage Therapist, love to research ways to understand lots of things. I have been studying the Vegas Nerve and what all happens with it. The Alchemys that we use do allot of these things without much effort. I am so grateful. The 4/11 breath is a perfect example of how to calm the Vegas Nerve, therefore helping the parasympathetic nervous system, which calms things down, and help you for one thing live longer, and many more things.

Here are a few links that I have found-

https://youtu.be/YoKxelfUd80

http://mentalfloss.com/article/65710/9-nervy-facts-about-vagus-nerve

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201405/how-do...

The most beautiful meditation Mary did this past Thursday was so perfect, very magical, and her slow methodical, intentional voice is just perfect to take you to that place. We have some of the best stuff on earth here. The Puramyd Alchemy is go great, I feel like it has helped me be way more present, and tons, I mean tons of things I have been figuring out, they just pop in my head. I am like, cool, ok, thanks!

Is AUURON your puramyd?

Michael McKinney said:

I was directed to use the Source Codes and my AUURON.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 1 hour ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service