We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Views: 8844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheryl thank you for the query. I must do better proofing of my thought/actions.  AUURON should have typed as AZURON.  This is a spray which is available here on site.  SHEENA is another spray which I have used during certain processes I am going through. I use the SHEENA on the back of my neck at the curvature and at the brain stem.  I have found that both of these sprays work very well on our higher levels. My puramyd asked to be called Mihael

Cheryl said:

Is AUURON your puramyd?

Michael McKinney said:

I was directed to use the Source Codes and my AUURON.  

What if all the empty space which ALMOST ALL of our body is(from the nucleus to the electrons in an atom), is nothing but spirit/soul/god/ect.???

Spirit:Body, 99:1

Which are you really?

--Lumin

There is no such thing as spirit, mind, and body. There is only mind. You are for all intents and purposes 100% space. The best example is for you to try to imagine what the "density quotient" is for a person in your dreams. You're no more dense than they are. See what I'm sayin'?

Yes. We are just as weightless and changeable/formless as the dream-world. We are just appear denser in 3d because of our programmed subconscious beliefs and havent remembered how to manipulate it yet.

Did i understand that correctly, at least in part?

JD Aliix said:

There is no such thing as spirit, mind, and body. There is only mind. You are for all intents and purposes 100% space. The best example is for you to try to imagine what the "density quotient" is for a person in your dreams. You're no more dense than they are. See what I'm sayin'?

We are just a hologram being projected on the screen.

I remember reading that you should keep your alchemy in a sacred space, so I keep all of the ones who have sitting inside the frame of a meru pyramid I ordered a while back. The pink powder at the bottom of the Innerphaz has a turned white. Is this ok?

It's normal to see some fluctuations of color in the alchemy. Sometimes I see purple, lavender, pink, white tones and other times iridescence. Sometimes the helios gold is clear and moves to purple. We have had the alchemy move from black to purple and an alchemy that was blue in the next batch became a light purple color. 

Thank You:) i have seen the clear purple hint in the gold as well:) speaking of gold, i feel i can spray the gold and platinum over my head while ingesting the lumin. Is this ok? I would not ingest all three at once.

Andre, that pyramid's not a good place for the alchemy. I kept checking back with this over and over for about 30 minutes, and it's clashing energies, and the truth is that the vibe of the pyramid is too low.

After you get it out, post a pic here and I'll get it back up where it needs to be.

Andre English said:

I remember reading that you should keep your alchemy in a sacred space, so I keep all of the ones who have sitting inside the frame of a meru pyramid I ordered a while back. The pink powder at the bottom of the Innerphaz has a turned white. Is this ok?

My Innerphaz was always white from the time I received it. I just figured that was the way it was supposed to be. I just let the alchemies alone and let them BE.

Mary Betts said:

It's normal to see some fluctuations of color in the alchemy. Sometimes I see purple, lavender, pink, white tones and other times iridescence. Sometimes the helios gold is clear and moves to purple. We have had the alchemy move from black to purple and an alchemy that was blue in the next batch became a light purple color. 

Here they all are, please let me know when they are back to their normal high vibe selves:) thank you Mr JD:)

JD Aliix said:

Andre, that pyramid's not a good place for the alchemy. I kept checking back with this over and over for about 30 minutes, and it's clashing energies, and the truth is that the vibe of the pyramid is too low.

After you get it out, post a pic here and I'll get it back up where it needs to be.

Andre English said:

Attachments:

They're restored and ready, and a little higher than usual.

Andre English said:

Here they all are, please let me know when they are back to their normal high vibe selves:) thank you Mr JD:)

JD Aliix said:

Andre English said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 1 hour ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 23 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service