We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Views: 9403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. We are just as weightless and changeable/formless as the dream-world. We are just appear denser in 3d because of our programmed subconscious beliefs and havent remembered how to manipulate it yet.

Did i understand that correctly, at least in part?

JD Aliix said:

There is no such thing as spirit, mind, and body. There is only mind. You are for all intents and purposes 100% space. The best example is for you to try to imagine what the "density quotient" is for a person in your dreams. You're no more dense than they are. See what I'm sayin'?

We are just a hologram being projected on the screen.

I remember reading that you should keep your alchemy in a sacred space, so I keep all of the ones who have sitting inside the frame of a meru pyramid I ordered a while back. The pink powder at the bottom of the Innerphaz has a turned white. Is this ok?

It's normal to see some fluctuations of color in the alchemy. Sometimes I see purple, lavender, pink, white tones and other times iridescence. Sometimes the helios gold is clear and moves to purple. We have had the alchemy move from black to purple and an alchemy that was blue in the next batch became a light purple color. 

Thank You:) i have seen the clear purple hint in the gold as well:) speaking of gold, i feel i can spray the gold and platinum over my head while ingesting the lumin. Is this ok? I would not ingest all three at once.

Andre, that pyramid's not a good place for the alchemy. I kept checking back with this over and over for about 30 minutes, and it's clashing energies, and the truth is that the vibe of the pyramid is too low.

After you get it out, post a pic here and I'll get it back up where it needs to be.

Andre English said:

I remember reading that you should keep your alchemy in a sacred space, so I keep all of the ones who have sitting inside the frame of a meru pyramid I ordered a while back. The pink powder at the bottom of the Innerphaz has a turned white. Is this ok?

My Innerphaz was always white from the time I received it. I just figured that was the way it was supposed to be. I just let the alchemies alone and let them BE.

Mary Betts said:

It's normal to see some fluctuations of color in the alchemy. Sometimes I see purple, lavender, pink, white tones and other times iridescence. Sometimes the helios gold is clear and moves to purple. We have had the alchemy move from black to purple and an alchemy that was blue in the next batch became a light purple color. 

Here they all are, please let me know when they are back to their normal high vibe selves:) thank you Mr JD:)

JD Aliix said:

Andre, that pyramid's not a good place for the alchemy. I kept checking back with this over and over for about 30 minutes, and it's clashing energies, and the truth is that the vibe of the pyramid is too low.

After you get it out, post a pic here and I'll get it back up where it needs to be.

Andre English said:

Attachments:

They're restored and ready, and a little higher than usual.

Andre English said:

Here they all are, please let me know when they are back to their normal high vibe selves:) thank you Mr JD:)

JD Aliix said:

Andre English said:

Thank you. I think I will start over from alkem again and work my way back up... would it be wise to do away with the meru pyramids entirely?

JD Aliix said:

They're restored and ready, and a little higher than usual.

Andre English said:

JD Aliix said:

Andre English said:

Everything always depends on the maker. A copper pyramid is a useless contraption unless the maker makes it otherwise. A Sri Yantra facsimile is a useless image unless the maker makes it otherwise. That's where you start that question. You don't research the product, you research the maker and use your intuition to make any determinations. If that all stacks up and feels right, then you've probably got something worthwhile in them.

I wasn't really suggesting anything other than what they have going clashes with what the alchemy has going. But ultimately, I can't think of a single thing I would use it for, because everything it does, our stuff does better. I know how that sounds, but I'm too lazy to try to come up with a euphemism in order to be inoffensive (smile).

Andre English said:

Thank you. I think I will start over from alkem again and work my way back up... would it be wise to do away with the meru pyramids entirely?

No offense taken. Thank you:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Thursday. 66 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl Sep 12. 478 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Sep 5. 181 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service