We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!

We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that alchemy is and all it has to offer! It’s intelligent, perfectly safe, and will change your life.

What do you have to say about it?

Views: 10712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mary! This will be helpful. 

Mary Betts said:

I would like to include this site here for those that would like to look up by imbalance the correct acupressure points to be treated with their Puramyd. 

http://pointfinder.org

Youtube is an excellent resource as well for finding points. Just type in for example headache acupressure point location.

Or something like adrenal gland healing acupressure points.

Yesterday morning I forgot to spray myself with MM, and until I came home for lunch, every little while I got a reminder to get in the frig and have some. It seems that it's working on things that I can't see quite yet, but something in there says "don't forget!"

I had the same thing happen on Sunday! It does remind you to "come and get it" lol

I have noticed different subtle things occurring especially with my PH and my body has been asking for ALLOT more mineral intake. IT is definitely moving something. Much gratitude to Merlin and J&M

My body seems to want it 3 times a day, feels like a food or something for a different part, almost like that part hasn't been fed before, or was really undernourished.

Any thoughts on Meridian Matrix and pets? I have a dog who seems to have a neurological problem - could be something in the spine. Any thoughts from the experts?

Hey ginnig!

I haven't tried MM on my pets and cannot answer that question.  

I have been using a CBD Hemp Tincture for Indeka.  She is about 16years old and has body tremors/spasms/jerking.  The CBD has helped her dramatically.  The product I like best is from this company....

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com

The serum is thinner and easier to measure dosage.  I have some stuff now called PawPuddy.  It works just fine but is thick and hard to measure.  I'm probably giving her more than is needed because of this and I go through the bottle pretty quick.  I give it to her 2-3 times a day.  I just smear some on a bite of bread and she takes it with no problem.

Thanks Shelly! I will check it out. Do you know how many mg you give her per dose or daily? 

I think about 15mg.  She weights 53 pounds.

I recently received the Meridian Matrix alchemy and I know it had a positive impact on my health. I had more energy and overall, I felt calmer. Also, I tipped my head back so I could inhale this mist as it fell over me. Peace Profound. Thanks Jason

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 11 hours ago. 16 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral on Thursday. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. on Wednesday. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Kara Boniecka

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Wednesday. 6 Replies

This is Kara Boniecka's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service