This year's Summer Solstice Bash will take place on June 19-22 in the Uinta Mountains in Utah. We will be camping, and there are camping gear rental places all over Salt Lake City, which is the airport you'll want to fly into. The airport is about two hours from the camping area. We won't know the exact location until that Sunday or Monday, but we always manage to figure it out and get everyone there.

This thread is to give you the head's up so you can plan ahead. Details will be added as we go along.

These are parties, in the traditional sense, so if you have any sort of bias about that, it might not be for you. We don't do it like rock stars, by any means, but we like our "enhancements," which may, or may not, include, but not be limited to, the kinds of things you might find in South America (grin).

These things always wind up to be huge, and it would be fun to see you there.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there!

I will make it so to be here!!!!

My husband has given his okay for me to drive to the gathering. This could really be something!

Lets party Hearty!

If you are planning on coming PLEASE RVSP with us so we can keep you in the loop about location etc.

It's in my plan!

Room for a p/u camper?

Totally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

AUGUST 21 TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Sooz 4 hours ago. 85 Replies

We will be having a gathering the weekend of August 21, 2017, for the total solar eclipse. We'll be camping on private property near Humphrey, Idaho, and then driving South around 30 miles to get…Continue

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Inoah yesterday. 177 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala on Monday. 70 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Saturday. 47 Replies

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In 2005 60 year old Trump engaged in a tawdry conversation…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service