When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else, during the peak of its ‘zeroness’ at 2000 degrees in the oven.  That is the moment at which they can be invested with great potential for power.”

I was immediately interested in being given that opportunity as I believed that Jason indeed has the capacity to know exactly when that prime moment of ‘zeroness’ arrives.  What an exciting, irresistible possibility.  So, while I gazed at Alalia, Benii, and Jenso, I reached inward with the question of what would be a really potent intent to ask for in one of these ‘Merlin Stones?’ I heard and felt ‘Beatrice’ and knew what I was being invited to receive - no words were necessary to explain it – I got it.  I didn’t waste any time in contacting Jason, saying, “I am compelled to ask for the creation of a stone with the name ‘Beatrice’ embedded in ‘it’.  The stone will know what that resonance/frequency/field is to be in all that name holds. The timing of arrival in the kiln is Hers.  You will know when she does.”

Jason and Merlin did make me a jewel-stone.

As of February 5th, I now have the gift of Beatrice’ in my life and I wanted to share some of my experience of the last few days, although that is really hard to put into words.

For the first 3 hours, I just sat and held her and ‘watched/sensed’ everything that was going on. Did nothing but sit there – Being. And, I wanted to hug everything-the towels, the dishes, the books, the walls!  Absolutely ridiculous! The desire has something to do with ‘recognition.’

And Being is pretty intense!  Deep chills. I have felt this level of whole-body energy in sessions with gifted healers like Sandi Daileda – high vibe – but that intensity fades after a day or so. I now feel I am permanently plugged into a whole different light socket.  And it doesn’t require that Beatrice is at hand. Although she is.  This is my new normal.  This is how our body was intended to always feel from our earliest beginnings, and I’m told this is only the tip of the iceberg.  In musing on how I used to feel - programmed into low-battery mode - seems like a remembered dream now.

There are a lot of old memories and memory-threads being triggered and a feeling of now getting the something behind’ those threads.  Many realizations.

It’s not about what’s different in my life now (possibly because I have been using many alchemies for some time – and different happened quite a while ago).  It’s about what’s more.

As of today, the energy is less high intense than the first day. It has evened out into a consistent steady strong flow all day long. I can almost hear myself buzzing/humming, and if you were to touch me, you would feel that buzz. Someone did and said so.  I still get sappy ooey-gooey at times – my teddy bears (yes, teddy bears) and stuffed dog, and grand-kids get the ooey-gooey. Still want to hug the house.

Oh there is one difference - I smell funny!  

So, there it is my friends.  I just have to say to you all – I am deeply grateful that I took Jason and the Universe up on this fantastic invitation to come and play.  ‘They’ had something exceptional in mind when they made that offer. Yes!!!

Hugs to all.

Shirley

Views: 3106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These changing times are most certainly exciting. Everyday I can see the changes in how we are interacting with one another in a much more positive and respectful way. I was awarded my MPS and Puramyd some months ago, these two gems' are my constant companions, giving insights into my needs and progressions for my daily actions. The "cycles of time" which are some-days very fast (receiving from source) and other days seemingly slower (processing into my systems); this was information which I interpreted in this manner. Our gifts of the MPS and Puramyd are such a unique tools to be working with at this point in MY awakening to this zero point of human 3D experiences. Yesterday was a 4D experience for the entire day. I am still feeling so happy from showing/knowing; a day of bliss. Being in Nature being creative throughout the day, having dialog throughout the day with my meta-selves.  BLISS  Namaste         

You have a grace. As doilies do. And I wonder about you. Does it sound odd to say your amazement sounds. Bit insincere? Cause and it’s not that you’re lying. You truly waft and levitate. It’s just that if the stones had done anything other or less, well. 

Truly wonderful to read. Thank you for that. You are as comforting as comfy sofas in a dream.

Hello Folks!  I was encouraged to share a very recent experience, so here goes!

Yesterday, I had a very interesting and unexpected encounter with another member of the cast by the name of Ed, who has a son my age and whom I had not really known or even had any real conversation with before that day.  I was out on a walk in the nearby town heading into the countryside when he and the son of our director for the amateur fundraising theatre piece drove by and stopped to greet me.  Ed has been quite sick this last week, and with his arthritis and other medical problems for which he takes medical marijuana, and along with the big sorrow of his wife leaving him, he is feeling very low these days.  He said he had just needed to get out of the house, and picked up the young man to keep him company.  They were out to drive the country roads (we live in an area of small towns and villages surrounded by rural farming properties), and did I want to join them.  So I hopped in and within a minute Ed said how he has been contemplating suicide.  Without minimizing his admission, I mentioned how I had thought the same when I was 12 years old.  At any rate, we drove around and had nice conversation.  It was all so easy and comfortable.  We stopped for fast food at some point, and then headed back, dropped the young fellow off and then he invited me to see his 120 year house from which there is a magnificent view of several mountain ranges and the town below.  He told me something of his life – an opera singer in his younger years who had shared the stage with one of my singing teachers (which I found out because the places and times he had been performing seemed to match what I knew of my teacher’s career), as well as a trucker and owner of a trucking company.  Amazingly, in spite of all his present difficulties he still edits and publishes his own trucker magazine, does a weekly radio show, has written and had his memoires published, and continues to participate in the community!  It was a very engaging 4 hours.  He is still recovering, so was not at rehearsal today, but he made a particular point of sending a message through our director that he really appreciated how much I had helped him to feel so much better.  I was able to just be authentic without trying to force any sickly sweet platitudes, being very natural and without any conscious wish to make him feel better.  I was delighted to get to know him more fully!

I am keeping the 3 small puramyds on my person almost all the time, and of course had been taking the Helios Platinum and then Gold for the last week.  I truly believe that this magical encounter would not have taken place otherwise.  It was as if I had been prepared for it through the action of the alchemies!  It was almost as if I as a relatively pronounced extrovert, could now listen more closely and ‘see’ someone else more fully.  Probably also in this short time, enough ‘stuff’ and ‘filters’ dropping off without my realizing it and thus being more present.  Even though I have always had a talent for quickly making connections with people from all walks of life and cultures, this connection was happening at a much deeper level.  Amazing!  Today, I had another interaction that was unexpected, and also resulted in that the other person telling me something of his life that he probably does not normally speak about, particularly to those he hardly knows.

Best, Christina

Thanks for sharing your experience!  Interesting that you have noticed that you smell differently.  A few years ago I was working on a rewarding project in Ethiopia for 6 months.  For the period of time I was there, I noticed that my body odour changed quite perceptibly.  But in my case this must have been the quite different food, water and air.  Do you think that maybe the quality of what you are taking in is being upgraded and thus the difference in how you smell?  Or perhaps a type of detox?  Have family members also remarked the change, or is it something only you have a sense of?  Has the change in odour remained, or even changed now?  Fascinating!

I was just reading Matthew's post about having mislaid his beloved MPS, and happily having been reunited.  Although not puramyd or MPS, I have to laugh because I have 'lost' the Meridian Matrix which I have been using daily since I got it for the first time about 10 days ago.  I also had just started taking the Alkhem for 2 days and it is also 'somewhere' else now!  After looking in the obvious places, can still not find them.  Maybe they will come back to me.  In the meantime, I will be asking Mary to send new bottles to me!  I do live out in a rural area, but in the last few days, I hava seen more animals than usual in such a short period of time.  Messages?   At least one mouse in the house again which I have disturbed twice now in nests it has made in my clothes drawer by collecting fluff and chewing on scarfs, a dead mallard duck on the road, deer, swans, Canada geese, and just last night my cat for the first time brought in a weasel (very strong skunk like odour!!).  After pacing around the house carrying the weasel in her mouth, the cat dropped it (presumably to take a deeper breath) by her cat tree and the weasel jumped up and hid, then started running around in my bedroom!  Who knows where it went.  The cat decided she had had enough fun.  So, since I could not tell where it was,  I left the door to the house open for some time, but I am not sure if it found its way out or is still hiding somewhere.... If it is still in the house, maybe it will take care of the mouse/mice problem by going where my cat cannot! I actually did not know for sure what this creature was, so called a farmer friend of mine to confirm. What a laugh!  Apparently, the esoteric meaning of weasel is stealth.  From Spirit Symbols website:  "Weasel is the spy and is able to know things that are beneath the surface. This little creature also has the ability to know why something is happening and that is because Weasel has overheard all the plans being made by others. If Weasel is sending you a message then you are being asked to use stealth at this time. It's time to heighten your perceptions and develop your inner knowing. Trust your instincts."  Very interesting - perhaps the message is that I should acknowledge and learn to rely more on my inner knowing.  Apparently also, shamans used weasel as a guide to the underworld realms.  The First Nations people have used the weasel skin for medicine pouches...  I am waiting for my MPS and have been thinking about a pouch to carry it in.  When I feel ready, I intend to start the ABS training, so a guide and ally it will come in handy for that!  It also has to do with observing and hearing what others may not, and I sport hearing aids!  Listening with full attention is a very valuable skill closely associated with analysis and discernment.  Lots to ponder...

Merlin... this is our little test

Fun and wonderful stuff, Christina. Keep it coming!

Christina Jennifer Gross said:

I was just reading Matthew's post about having mislaid his beloved MPS, and happily having been reunited.  Although not puramyd or MPS, I have to laugh because I have 'lost' the Meridian Matrix which I have been using daily since I got it for the first time about 10 days 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka 18 hours ago. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral on Thursday. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. on Wednesday. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Kara Boniecka

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Wednesday. 6 Replies

This is Kara Boniecka's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service