When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else, during the peak of its ‘zeroness’ at 2000 degrees in the oven.  That is the moment at which they can be invested with great potential for power.”

I was immediately interested in being given that opportunity as I believed that Jason indeed has the capacity to know exactly when that prime moment of ‘zeroness’ arrives.  What an exciting, irresistible possibility.  So, while I gazed at Alalia, Benii, and Jenso, I reached inward with the question of what would be a really potent intent to ask for in one of these ‘Merlin Stones?’ I heard and felt ‘Beatrice’ and knew what I was being invited to receive - no words were necessary to explain it – I got it.  I didn’t waste any time in contacting Jason, saying, “I am compelled to ask for the creation of a stone with the name ‘Beatrice’ embedded in ‘it’.  The stone will know what that resonance/frequency/field is to be in all that name holds. The timing of arrival in the kiln is Hers.  You will know when she does.”

Jason and Merlin did make me a jewel-stone.

As of February 5th, I now have the gift of Beatrice’ in my life and I wanted to share some of my experience of the last few days, although that is really hard to put into words.

For the first 3 hours, I just sat and held her and ‘watched/sensed’ everything that was going on. Did nothing but sit there – Being. And, I wanted to hug everything-the towels, the dishes, the books, the walls!  Absolutely ridiculous! The desire has something to do with ‘recognition.’

And Being is pretty intense!  Deep chills. I have felt this level of whole-body energy in sessions with gifted healers like Sandi Daileda – high vibe – but that intensity fades after a day or so. I now feel I am permanently plugged into a whole different light socket.  And it doesn’t require that Beatrice is at hand. Although she is.  This is my new normal.  This is how our body was intended to always feel from our earliest beginnings, and I’m told this is only the tip of the iceberg.  In musing on how I used to feel - programmed into low-battery mode - seems like a remembered dream now.

There are a lot of old memories and memory-threads being triggered and a feeling of now getting the something behind’ those threads.  Many realizations.

It’s not about what’s different in my life now (possibly because I have been using many alchemies for some time – and different happened quite a while ago).  It’s about what’s more.

As of today, the energy is less high intense than the first day. It has evened out into a consistent steady strong flow all day long. I can almost hear myself buzzing/humming, and if you were to touch me, you would feel that buzz. Someone did and said so.  I still get sappy ooey-gooey at times – my teddy bears (yes, teddy bears) and stuffed dog, and grand-kids get the ooey-gooey. Still want to hug the house.

Oh there is one difference - I smell funny!  

So, there it is my friends.  I just have to say to you all – I am deeply grateful that I took Jason and the Universe up on this fantastic invitation to come and play.  ‘They’ had something exceptional in mind when they made that offer. Yes!!!

Hugs to all.

Shirley

Views: 2904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the photo of the new addition to your family! It's so interesting to see the variations in the Merlin Stones and just how individual they really are! Congratulations, Matthew!

Matthew Lepley said:

It was received this morning although I'm in work, so been sent a photo.

Thanks.

We will be doing lots of work together. He feels very heavy and objected to the name I had in mind. So currently nameless.

The back has a slight tinge of gold.

I need some decent light to take some additional photos.

My wife picked it up and said it's broken. I can't feel anything. When I explained it will only work for me, oh that makes sense.

I will report back after a week or if something truely. magnificent occurs.

My only comment is it really heavy for how small it is.

Make me smile just thinking of him. My Roseblood has lost it medicine pouch, but to be honest it's mostly vanished. The Roseblood that is.

We are only on day 4, yet this weeks length has considerably extended but in a good way. People are more smiley around me, just random people in shops are happier. Its really odd, people are looking at me more. People around me seem to have become proactive, they are making less mistakes.

I have read alot of SB in last couple weeks in prep, so perceptions have been morphing into a more coherent assortment.

Dare I say it but it feels like the fabric of realiy is being morphed/shifted around me.

Lessons of acceptance are fast and furious. I'm getting there, I'm loving the ride. These could be a little bit bumpy to start with, but once the pedal is on the metal, this is going to be one super awesome accelerated ride.

I'm now on day 9. Day 8 was taken off sick from work, headaches and sickness. Slept for 16 odd hours. Feel amazing today though.

On Saturday I asked if it could fix my allergies. On Sunday, I made coffee out of the machine, I got side tracked. It cooled down as I was busy elsewhere.

Normally I would throw away as I hate warming things up in the microwave. Instead, I tried it, it was the greatest tasting coffee ever. After 21 years as an Adult I now drink black coffee.

Many others have suggested my allergies are dairy related. I just refused to accept as coffee without Milk used to be a mjor problem. Not anymore.

I have rubbed the stone smooth with my thumb, I now have something for my fingers to do. Its nearly coin size, so I can nearly make it roll thru my fingers.

I'm happy as larry. Smiley as hell.

Your Alchemy is amazing, this is another step up entirely. If this is the changes after just over a week, the coming months and years I have no comprehension where this is going.

Back in February I lost my Merlin Stone.  I was sure it disappeared somewhere in Wal-Mart.  Yesterday I found it laying in the driveway!  What's crazy is the drive is on a slant and we have been having incredible rains that should have washed it down or away.  In addition my husband uses the leaf blower on the drive about 2 or 3 times a week!  They are tricky little critters!  

Makes ya wonder what your MS was doing out there all that time. Working on a new home owner perhaps!

Congratulations on him returning.

Mine is now worn daily around my neck in a pouch. I tried to leave at home, but mine wants to be with me all the time.

My dreams are intense yet I have no recollection of any of them.

I am enjoying the lifes lessons I am presented with, I now face them head on. I'm not always ready, but I gather the strength to face them now. I know if I dodge and dive, it just comes back a day later much more intense.

These are certainly not for the faint heaeted.

I love them.

Has anyone elses shown some possible change in colour of their MPS?

Shelly Merk said:

Back in February I lost my Merlin Stone.  I was sure it disappeared somewhere in Wal-Mart.  Yesterday I found it laying in the driveway!  What's crazy is the drive is on a slant and we have been having incredible rains that should have washed it down or away.  In addition my husband uses the leaf blower on the drive about 2 or 3 times a week!  They are tricky little critters!  

I'm so happy your "buddy" returned!! I don't even want to imagine how it would feel to have my Sophie take a sabbatical!

Shelly Merk said:

I am so grateful to have the constant companionship of my two boys - Bert and Ernie. Thelma and Louise. Depends on the day (Puramyds). Thank you Jason! I too tried leaving them at home. They're not having it.  I share them with my family - my two great grandsons (1 1/2 and almost 3). I love the look on their faces when I put them in their hands. The youngest one holds them, waves them around, and happily babbles away.  My daughter and grand daughters can tell which one is Ernie.  Way cool.

'Beatrice' my MPS is still somewhere else.  It's like having a loved one 'cross over'.  You know they are not gone cause you still have a connection and can sense them, but their physical presence is now a void and you grieve that.  She will show up vividly floating in front of my third eye from time to time. Just sayin hello I guess.

I can't go into my bathroom without reliving the experience.  And I still find myself touching my bellybutton repeatedly.  She was securely held tight there.

On the day she popped out and disappeared, I had experienced a wobble in my energy field.  That seems to have been the opportunity one of my MetaSelf Aspects chose to make the required and overdue surrender sacrifice - cause my 3D self already knew that was what was ultimately required and declined to choose.  I had no idea the choice would be made for me.

The wobble was due to waking up to a surprise breakout of Shingles/Herpes (years-ago gift from an X husband) that appeared somewhat different than past experience and smelled like rotting flesh! Startled, I exclaimed "what the hell is this!?" (wobble) and out she popped.  I 'heard' that pretty much finishes it.  Didn't make me feel any better and I searched every inch of the bathroom.

I am still processing surrender and what is being required of me now.

I received my Merlin Power Stone on Friday July 7. I thought it was going to be conceived in this realm right before or after the August solar eclipse. To my surprise it came earlier.
It is appropriate to adopt "Trumpian" superlative to describe it. It is most beautiful, most stunning, most magical, most mystical. It is midwifed- with most love and the highest intention insight into Nothingness.

I thought my MPS would materialize in a yellow gold color thus allowing me to set it in a silver ring setting. It was born looking like a platinum metal It is my understanding no such metal was used. Already, he is causing me to stretch myself. I choose a silver setting based on budget. But when I received a gold ring is the most appropriate as it offers a contrast.

My stone told me his name was Nobilus or Nobulis before it was made, before the fund for his commission was available.
One week I found myself obsessed with throwing old things away and de cluttering and cleaning up my place. While putting order in my closet, I had a sense that I was bringing the "background into the foreground."And on the last day of my endeavor, Mary let me know that my MPS was completed. I was stunned because I thought it would arrive in August.
Then Friday, a week ago, I decided I would cut my hair really really short and go make offering to the goddess at the temple the next day which was an auspicious full moon. As I made the decision to cut my hair, I felt a pleasant energy sprinkled on third eye. I thought the gods must approve of this crazy idea. Later on I discovered that my landlord sent me a text notifying me to pick up a package at the vey same time I felt the sprinkled energy on my third eye.

There is much more to say about Nobilus. He's quite a charming fellow and he has already shown me his power. And I know what I have seen nothing yet.
A big thank you to Mr. Wizard for being an extraordinary engineer.
I'm happy another has joined our realm.

:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross yesterday. 13 Replies

This forum is for sharing with everyone what you discover in using Puramyd and Meridian Matrix. Anything goes: pain relief, wellness, balance, clearing, body points/nodes, and so on.As a group we…Continue

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Michael McKinney on Tuesday. 97 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Tuesday. 107 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Has anyone else experienced this?

Started by Pablo Ramirez III in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Apr 20. 4 Replies

Hello! First, allow me to introduce myself... I’m Pablo and I’m a fairly new member to the Superbeings family and what an awesome family it is! I feel like I’ve been lost for years but discovering…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service