When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else, during the peak of its ‘zeroness’ at 2000 degrees in the oven.  That is the moment at which they can be invested with great potential for power.”

I was immediately interested in being given that opportunity as I believed that Jason indeed has the capacity to know exactly when that prime moment of ‘zeroness’ arrives.  What an exciting, irresistible possibility.  So, while I gazed at Alalia, Benii, and Jenso, I reached inward with the question of what would be a really potent intent to ask for in one of these ‘Merlin Stones?’ I heard and felt ‘Beatrice’ and knew what I was being invited to receive - no words were necessary to explain it – I got it.  I didn’t waste any time in contacting Jason, saying, “I am compelled to ask for the creation of a stone with the name ‘Beatrice’ embedded in ‘it’.  The stone will know what that resonance/frequency/field is to be in all that name holds. The timing of arrival in the kiln is Hers.  You will know when she does.”

Jason and Merlin did make me a jewel-stone.

As of February 5th, I now have the gift of Beatrice’ in my life and I wanted to share some of my experience of the last few days, although that is really hard to put into words.

For the first 3 hours, I just sat and held her and ‘watched/sensed’ everything that was going on. Did nothing but sit there – Being. And, I wanted to hug everything-the towels, the dishes, the books, the walls!  Absolutely ridiculous! The desire has something to do with ‘recognition.’

And Being is pretty intense!  Deep chills. I have felt this level of whole-body energy in sessions with gifted healers like Sandi Daileda – high vibe – but that intensity fades after a day or so. I now feel I am permanently plugged into a whole different light socket.  And it doesn’t require that Beatrice is at hand. Although she is.  This is my new normal.  This is how our body was intended to always feel from our earliest beginnings, and I’m told this is only the tip of the iceberg.  In musing on how I used to feel - programmed into low-battery mode - seems like a remembered dream now.

There are a lot of old memories and memory-threads being triggered and a feeling of now getting the something behind’ those threads.  Many realizations.

It’s not about what’s different in my life now (possibly because I have been using many alchemies for some time – and different happened quite a while ago).  It’s about what’s more.

As of today, the energy is less high intense than the first day. It has evened out into a consistent steady strong flow all day long. I can almost hear myself buzzing/humming, and if you were to touch me, you would feel that buzz. Someone did and said so.  I still get sappy ooey-gooey at times – my teddy bears (yes, teddy bears) and stuffed dog, and grand-kids get the ooey-gooey. Still want to hug the house.

Oh there is one difference - I smell funny!  

So, there it is my friends.  I just have to say to you all – I am deeply grateful that I took Jason and the Universe up on this fantastic invitation to come and play.  ‘They’ had something exceptional in mind when they made that offer. Yes!!!

Hugs to all.

Shirley

Views: 3108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My MPS is stored in a small gossamer bag with a double knot to keep it from sliding out.  She is very secure in there.  I tuck this little package into the black velvet pouch I keep my Puramyd in.  I tie this one with a bow on top and carry them in my pocket.  Been doing it this way for a while now...no incidents at all.  

Yesterday I went to get my mailbox key from the drawer it is always in.  I put it there myself two days earlier.  It was not there.  Huh?  I looked over and over...nope.  My roommate also looked.  Nope, not there.  I was the only one who had used it.  I gave up on it, but made a request for my MPS to locate it for me.  Five minutes later the key is found in the drawer.  Whew...but how did two of us miss it.  There is not a lot of junk in that particular drawer.  

Today I go to get my MPS out for a meditationl  I pull out the gossamer bag.  It is empty, but still tied shut!  She is sitting in the bottom of the black velvet bag right next to the Puramyd.  It would be ridiculous to say this isn't possible...after all this IS a Merlin Power Stone.  

Just noticed this question. Yes, they change colors. And, well, that's impossible. But OK. I'm used to it.

Matthew said:

Has anyone elses shown some possible change in colour of their MPS?

Shelly Merk said:

Back in February I lost my Merlin Stone.  I was sure it disappeared somewhere in Wal-Mart.  Yesterday I found it laying in the driveway!  What's crazy is the drive is on a slant and we have been having incredible rains that should have washed it down or away.  In addition my husband uses the leaf blower on the drive about 2 or 3 times a week!  They are tricky little critters!  

ammended...

Jene said:

My MPS is stored in a small gossamer bag with a double knot to keep it from sliding out.  She is very secure in there.  I tuck this little package into the black velvet pouch I keep my Puramyd in.  I tie this one with a bow on top and carry them in my pocket.  Been doing it this way for a while now...no incidents at all.  I forgot to add that I put the mailbox key in the same pocket with the MPS and Puramyd for the short walk to and from the mailbox.  

Yesterday I went to get my mailbox key from the drawer it is always in.  I put it there myself two days earlier.  It was not there.  Huh?  I looked over and over...nope.  My roommate also looked.  Nope, not there.  I was the only one who had used it.  I gave up on it, but made a request for my MPS to locate it for me.  Five minutes later the key is found in the drawer.  Whew...but how did two of us miss it.  There is not a lot of junk in that particular drawer.  

Today I go to get my MPS out for a meditationl  I pull out the gossamer bag.  It is empty, but still tied shut!  She is sitting in the bottom of the black velvet bag right next to the Puramyd.  It would be ridiculous to say this isn't possible...after all this IS a Merlin Power Stone.  

I have a health issue that requires me to see a hematologist and receive a series a treatments that are given a chemotherapy clinic.

There are always  a mysterious orchestrations that happen whenever I go the clinic.  So much that I don't bother to notice them anymore.  My most recent visit, my MPS was in my purse and I was concerned about holding for fear of losing it.  But my MPS stone communicated to me that it wanted to me out and to place it on a table next to me.

When I agreed to the request, immediately a flood of energy came through my eyes.  And when I placed the MPS on the table, it felt that the MPS had optimized the energy.   I sensed it had created a field and that very same energy was raining. That's the best way I can explain it.  I noticed that my eyes released that energy only once, instead of multiple times as it was often the case in the past. 

That day, I did not have a neighbor (a patient who is always being treated for cancer) sharing the area with me   What was interesting was the fact that there were 3 patients who kept walking back and forth and stopping for a bit by my area and just gazed, wondered about but never talking to me.  I left my area for a bit, I felt the energy that I can describe as a downpour of rain that moved about with me.   It also eventually caused me to fall into a deep  restorative sleep.  

Today marks one week since my beautiful Merlin Power Stone (picture attached) arrived at my home. It is such a precious anomaly; so tiny and yet so full of power. It has had me very busy taking care of things in which I had been procrastinating for years. Its nudges have been so forceful and yet so very gentle. I want to express my deepest, most sincere gratitude to Jason for bringing it into this density for me. Thank you so much Jason!!!

Attachments:
It is amazing how unique each stone come out considering the same material is used to make the some. Your stone is inglorious beautiful. I am so curious to know why the colors vary. Thanks Cassandra for showing us your stone.

Cassandra said:

Today marks one week since my beautiful Merlin Power Stone (picture attached) arrived at my home. It is such a precious anomaly; so tiny and yet so full of power. It has had me very busy taking care of things in which I had been procrastinating for years. Its nudges have been so forceful and yet so very gentle. I want to express my deepest, most sincere gratitude to Jason for bringing it into this density for me. Thank you so much Jason!!!

Very beautiful! Congratulations!
Cassandra said:

Thank you Winnie for your reply. :)

Theo said:

It is amazing how unique each stone come out considering the same material is used to make the some. Your stone is inglorious beautiful. I am so curious to know why the colors vary. Thanks Cassandra for showing us your stone.

Thank you Cheryl. :)

Cheryl said:

Very beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank YOU, Cassandra.

Cassandra said:

My stone came to me about a month ago. It's fair to say that it's been coming to me before I even met Jason.
I met with about 2 jewellers. Eventually the 3rd one, the one who I strongly objected to going to proved to be the best one for me. He charges half as much as the other jewellers charge and is allowing me to pay in installments.
When the possibility of acquiring the stone became a reality in my mental screen, a major part of me felt "now this is the tool that will neatly create order in my life,'. The truth is I feel I am a steward and privilege that the MPS sought me.
I had always known the MPS would be set into a ring. My MPS is of a platinum color although it is made with gold. So I am choosing a gold setting.
I didn't have the $$$ to purchase a gold ring.I ain't buying anything under 14k gold. ( do imagine my bratty voice saying that.!). So I sacrife my 18k gold pair of earnings that were a gift. More gold is needed to create the envisioned design. I find the process of using and melring an owned object and adding new material to create a a new design a symbolic and beautiful narrative.
Deus ex Nobilis. That's what my MPS whispered into my ears one evening. It means God is of Nobility. It certainly reflects such ideal.

Phase 1-- still in design mode. 5 weeks from now there will be a ring. Nobilus will be with the jeweler during the eclipse. I am sad about that.
There is a picture which I want to share with you. I am a lousy photographer. In realuty my MPS is far more gorgeous.
Attachments:

Beautiful, Theo!

Theo said:

My stone came to me about a month ago. It's fair to say that it's been coming to me before I even met Jason.
I met with about 2 jewellers. Eventually the 3rd one, the one who I strongly objected to going to proved to be the best one for me. He charges half as much as the other jewellers charge and is allowing me to pay in installments.
When the possibility of acquiring the stone became a reality in my mental 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Doe Scala

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe scala 15 hours ago. 87 Replies

This is Doe Scala's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

OUR NEWEST ABS GRADUATE - KARA BONIECKA

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Kara Boniecka on Monday. 17 Replies

Kara Boniecka has recently graduated the ABS program by visiting Xupra. Her second session is a thing of awesome beauty, with wonderful teachings.Congratulations, Kara. Give her a shout out!Continue

Ormus

Started by Dennis Castoral in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Dennis Castoral May 16. 8 Replies

Hi, I am new here and also to ormus. I am looking for feedback as I am on my 3rd bottle and am taking WPG at the moment. I do feel the energetic difference though i guess i need it to "build up" a…Continue

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by George M. Lewis, M.D. May 16. 437 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service