This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and concerns. All are invited to participate.  The only rules are found here.

If you found your way here before finding your way to The Simple Truth program, you can can it on Amazon in paperback or Kindle formats here.

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perfect, do enjoy Matthew. The book helped me in many ways.

I read the original here on line and the upgrade was marvelous.  Now, I have the Kindle version and have started to read this version.  I have already noticed a change in the informational downloads which are encoded within the text. Most wonderful practice, that of following the flow which is outlined so clearly hear.  Thanks to all who have supplied this for us to use and go forward. Namaste

Ithiriasrloa said:

Perfect, do enjoy Matthew. The book helped me in many ways.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Results of the alchemy

Started by roy rios juvera jr. in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 57 minutes ago. 368 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post and don't be shy!

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Ithiriasrloa 2 hours ago. 416 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 22 hours ago. 157 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Devorah W

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Devorah Wittig yesterday. 18 Replies

This is Devorah W's Xupra session posting area.Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service