This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and concerns. All are invited to participate.  The only rules are found here.

If you found your way here before finding your way to The Simple Truth program, you can can it on Amazon in paperback or Kindle formats here.

Views: 1315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 star feedback on Amazon given.
The Simple Truth is a phenomenal and elegant guide. I was sad when it ended. But it is of such depth it warrants another read although I took copious notes. There is a passage that made me laugh because it conveyed exactly what I did once when one day I had a bad day on planet earth. It was a day I felt I had no bond with human beings. I found them so petty. I wanted to get away from them.
It occured to me I could go to a bridge not far from where I live, visualize a red laser light coming from my 3rd eye and beamed up to the sky. It seemed like a natural way to communicate distress. I was clear about my message -- I want to be extracted- I don't care how you do it.
Help did come within hours. They were very amused by my over dramatization but not insensitive. I was taught a lesson about being confident because there's power. I was shown the tremendous power that comes when you let go of small self. You can literally walk through custom and no guards will stop you. That's because you have mastered the power of being invisible.

Hi, Winnie. Please do a review on Amazon? 

Theo said:

The Simple Truth is a phenomenal and elegant guide. I was sad when it ended. But it is of such depth it warrants another read although I took copious notes. There is a passage that made me laugh because it conveyed exactly what I did once when one day I had a bad day on planet earth. It was a day I felt I had no bond with human beings. I found them so petty. I wanted to get away from them.
It occured to me I could go to a bridge not far from where I live, visualize a red laser light coming from my 3rd eye and beamed up to the sky. It seemed like a natural way to communicate distress. I was clear about my message -- I want to be extracted- I don't care how you do it.
Help did come within hours. They were very amused by my over dramatization but not insensitive. I was taught a lesson about being confident because there's power. I was shown the tremendous power that comes when you let go of small self. You can literally walk through custom and no guards will stop you. That's because you have mastered the power of being invisible.

Hi Jason

I definitely plan on writing one and sharing with friends.  The above is only a spontaneous comment  !

JD Aliix said:

Theo said:

Thanks a kadillion!

Theo said:

Hi Jason

I definitely plan on writing one and sharing with friends.  The above is only a spontaneous comment  !

JD Aliix said:

Theo said:

The Simple Truth is a phenomenal and elegant guide. I was sad when it ended. But it is of such depth it warrants another read although I took copious notes. There is a passage that made 

Bought the kindle version the other day. There's a lot of resonance with what feels more true. It allowed me to connect the dots to so many of my own questions. It almost feels like your personal guide to what is next.. as it talks directly to your soul. Thank you for writing it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Thursday. 66 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl Sep 12. 478 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Sep 5. 181 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service