This discussion forum is for our program, The Simple Truth - Fast Path to Freedom.  It's for everything to do with The Simple Truth program.  This is where you'd post your questions, comments, and concerns. All are invited to participate.  The only rules are found here.

If you found your way here before finding your way to The Simple Truth program, you can can it on Amazon in paperback or Kindle formats here.

Views: 1713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Noni, What I muse is that judgments and opinions are essentially statements that what is, is not okay. Acceptance to what is, even if that 'what is' is, for instance, a knot in our stomach or an angry feeling, is the first step to allowing the softness of presence to start permeating our experiences. When we dwell in that soft presence, the mind quiets and we release resistance to what is. This, I feel, is where the heart can really start to open to a quantum reality that is not subject to the world of 3D appearances. 

Have you dove into the Wormhole Documents yet? Mind blowing fun and 'unlearning'. There are virtually countless tools here on the website. Have fun!  
=i=

Hi Noni,

These are tough questions. Many of us here have grappled with them at some point. Some of us still do.   In some ways, they are dangerous questions. To understand them means that your perception could change or shift or expand to encompass that understanding. Molly already did an very eloquent and lovely response. This is what I was crafting in my head earlier... 

If understanding these questions caused you to change would you want to know the answers we would give to these? Or would you be okay with just agreeing to disagree? :)

We had some folks attack us over these very concepts you are questioning and they really thought we were sick in the head for saying such things. That we were callous and uncaring. Or condoning criminality. 

If you cannot accept the answers given that is okay. Maybe it's not a perspective for anyone and everyone to see or understand. In many ways, it's not a perspective that 99% of the world can handle or understand and they should not really. I think it's cause they are having a purely human experience and it should not be ruined for them in a sense.

They need to think this is happening. Some of them are here to think that death is the end. That separation is possible. For us, for some of us, it is not happening. Well, let me amend that IT IS happening as an experience, but it's also not.  It's like a dream. We have a dual perspective. A simultaneous perspective. And that does not make us special or better if we see it that way. It's just become difficult or impossible not to see it that way. 

I was having a recent phone call with a new friend and we were touching on this very subject. It was quite tough for her to imagine the equality between a criminal and goddess. It was repulsive to her and it's because she is looking at it from of course her personality and it's experiences. Her character. And that is only natural. Her character is not only is programmed to find it repulsive but it's incomprehensible, because ultimately to put them on equal footing means that the rules are now suddenly empty. 

That what she thought was true may not be and that 's always disgusting and shocking and enough to piss anyone off. The first response is to reject it.

To break the world into shades of grey after it's was soo easy in black and white.  Good guys and bad guys. Pick a side. To find out we could be all sides all at once ? WHAT? HOW? It's not FAIR! 

A few years ago, I asked Jason "WHY DO THEY ( world banker elite types) GET TO WIN!?" I was really pissed off about it. It did not make sense to me. It was UNFAIR. Is not the LIGHT RIGHT? Is not the good guys the righteous and the WAY? HOW does evil get to win? Is not LOVE=LIGHT and RIGHT? 

Had it not been for the dark would I have found my own strength? Would I love my life the way I do now? 

And so I get it. I actually really do. For me the breakthrough moment was when I realized LOVE was neutral and it was not GOOD nor EVIL and it the highest vibration I had ever felt. suddenly the concept of grace made sense to me. In christianity for example God forgives all and if he forgives all that is very much like saying it never happened in the first place therefore you are free. All are children and all are loved whether they are worthy or not. 

The logical pathway would be that on some level she or I are complicit in the design of the criminal and that feels like a betrayal to what she stands for as a person now. 

That means that concepts like victim and perpetrator become meaningless and empty and she believes and is very much attached to being  a champion and a defender of those who would be harmed by said criminal. sometimes the questions lead to more questions. WHAT am I really?  Who is it that even thinks the thoughts that are flowing through me right now? Was I destined to ask these questions? Why do I care about the answers? 

( Friend if you are reading this and I have this wrong call me out. ) 

A question for you is this- Everything that you see- is this real to you? Is everything that is going on truly happening for you? If the answer is yes then it's possible that the answers to your questions might not be understood at all. For many of us here, this "reality" is not real. It's very much like a movie. BUT, hold up. That does not mean it lacks value. and it does not mean we go out and do what we want without feeling consequence. For us now that we know, life is more interesting and engaging than ever, overflowing with beauty and preciousness and knowing what I know means that I value TRUENESS very highly in this characters life. If fundamentally I am a lie then the rest of me needs to be true. I don't know if that makes sense. 

Your questions:

1) The role of a criminal is as necessary a the role of a goddess.  All roles are necessary, planned, implemented, and carried out by beings on higher perceptual levels (p124). - So does that mean the criminal does not have any responsibility for his actions then, since this role was assigned to him and he is just playing his part?

On this level of reality there ARE consequences for actions and those people who perform actions will live with those consequences for eternity. On higher levels of being there are no consequences and if ONE is true we as fragments of one all are in on it -every level. We are the criminal and we are judge and the jury.  

2) Too much light is as damaging as too much dark (p599)

Both must be experienced is all I know.

I don't even know how to answer this one.

so I will leave it. Someone else please take a crack at this one?

3)  Metaself has fragmented into all sides, all the teams, all the opponents.  The victim and criminal are the same entity because Metaself thrives on the experiences of both (p354). - So what is the purpose of creation then? 

The purpose of creation I think is this: It's just Infinite mind's playground.

PURE UNADULTARED EXPERIENCE. CREATIVITY, EXPRESSION IN EVERY COLOR & SHADE & TEXTURE with no limits or boundaries. WILDNESS. 

Consciousness playing.It's the infinite mind trying to know itself, as it is the only thing that IS REAL.Maybe trying to know why it is the ONLY thing. And maybe it's trying on infinite costumes to figure out a mystery it never will know. And because it is trying to figure out a mystery we are here now in this moment even if but in a dream.

I don't think the infinite mind thinks in terms of judgement. I just think it wants to know everything in all manifestations. It's just love as a verb. It does not know good or evil. It's pure and innocent. 

SO here is my question. Why on earth would two beings contractually engage in such drama and brutality?

CHALLENGE. STRENGTH.

A dear friend of mine was abused horribly as a child. A seer once told her. "The darkness of your past is  in truth the source of your tremendous power. It's time to own it." Going through what they did as horrible as it was, was very much a trial by fire and it has helped them to become a very strong and powerful being who is doing work that is contributing to the balance on earth. Perhaps it gave them compassion and love for things that are small and need protection.  You don't get strong by just praying for it. You go through horrible things and survive it and  either rise up or become destroyed by it. On any level for any consciousness the challenge would be a worthwhile story. One in which the character is a hero.  

It was courageous. The abuser who passed away ironically is now one of their spirit guides and their job now is to protect said friend. 

Such situations often develop fortitude and compassion. Suffering can bring on intense purity and strength for a being that particular stage of development.

Here is a metaphor:

Imagine creating a virtual reality game and then giving yourself amnesia and then inserting yourself into the game.

When you have eternity to play with, what else is there to do? But create personas and situations to learn and play and experience the power of human emotion that contains such rich experiences like loss and love. On the highest levels separation is impossible. Harm is impossible. So I can see how inventing a human self that can experience those things would be incredible.

How precious things would be. 

Our human experience is what gives things meaning. Makes them matter. 

And you know after 100000000000 X times of being a goddess gets awfull boring. AND having the perspective of a "criminal" I think gives you a truly human experience. Maybe a texture maybe a facet of  that makes that perspective something else entirely than just a human who was never stolen a thing in his life. Having both perspectives as a being would be richer more valuable somehow.

4) p399 Whatever you have done you did it by agreement.  I'ts impossible to wrong another person. - So if that's true, then we are not responsible for anything we think or do since all parties agreed?

AGAIN, we are responsible. On this level. And knowing that it's not real  ( it's a movie) I have more desire to become more pure and have more integrity. Yet I also have less guilt for mistakes knowing that all is experience and adds to the gestalt of consciousness. 

Please don't think we are apologists for rape or murder or criminality. We have - ( speaking for myself and Jason and some of the members here like Molly have through the alchemy opened up and begun to mature and see that there is a human 3d perspective and more cosmic perspective that is very large and that perhaps we live in a universe that is much more complex and elastic than a polarity perspective of good and bad.  

That does not mean I don't forget but we are programmed to fear and that makes it seem real. It gives us a STAKE in this. A life. d Those who have passed on are often flabbergasted when they find out the truth. 

Noni and to anyone who is struggling with these questions- I want to remind you that it's not necessary for you to believe these answers at face value. You are welcome to reject these concepts.  Many of us were in disbelief too but eventually had a direct understanding on a personal level of the above concepts through the alchemy and it's mind expansion capacities over a long time and through the  education of certain authors that opened us up to more, stories that illustrate these points, movies, and discussions over the years. 

Thanks for asking. I love to see the forums active. :)

I welcome other explanations and perspectives. We have opportunities here for deeper understanding should anyone else like to add or explore. 

Too much light being just as bad as too much dark simply refers to sincerity and intentions. They represent insufficient attention (dark) and hypervigilance (light) in situations that don’t call for it. Of course at the heart is consent and communication, flow, nature, balance. Intimacy, eventually.

Another way to put it is, running away is just as bad as clinging. Running away from darkness, clinging to light.

It’s curious because you do want to get rid of the low vibe expressions and keep the high vibe, but sometimes high vibe just means being still and listening or leaving someone alone and being there.

You could think about it like this too, pure dark being abandonment or sabotage, pure light being highest intent micromanagement. They’re both meddling in the most inappropriate of places and times.

Of course at the end of the day everyone is trying their hardest, everything is already at the highest vibe it could possibly be. If you can’t feel that yet, your time is coming. Could take a few incarnations though. It’s worth it.
The content of my consciousness is the only domain I have the privilege, permission and power to change.

It would be difficult to expand on what Molly and Mary have written, but I usually write things just because I can drive "spikes" into deliberately conditioned perception, just from the energy, and the words, if done right, can finish the job.

I've put responses in the flow of your questions below, preceded by >>.

But before I do that, I want you to stop reading and just imagine that all of reality is a simulation. It's just not real. Making this be the only assumption that is true, how do you change your questions? Or do you ask them at all?

Noni Gonzales said:

I read the ebook twice just to make sure that I didn't miss anything.  Some of these I found hard to swallow.  So here are the parts in the ebook that I had problems with.  Thank you for your clarifications.

1) The role of a criminal is as necessary a the role of a goddess.  All roles are necessary, planned, implemented, and carried out by beings on higher perceptual levels (p124). - So does that mean the criminal does not have any responsibility for his actions then, since this role was assigned to him and he is just playing his part?

>> First off, who assigned the role? He or she self-assigned it on the level where such choices are made and before getting into a body to play the drama out. Responsibility on that level is already assigned, by self, the experiencer choosing the experience. Once in the drama, the criminal may blame others, deflecting responsibility, because of the conditioned thinking in this machine. That his father horribly abused him, pushing him towards producing the chemical that addicts humans to abuse, is the deflection. That both parties, the victim and the criminal, both chose it, agreeing to it, doesn't dismiss responsibility on the part of BOTH parties. They're BOTH responsible for the transaction, and the victim especially must remind him or herself, "I did this. This is my doing." Another party to it who must also OWN this responsibility, the abusive dad, was also contracted for a role. Remember, it's all roles, and owning the responsibility for the role.

2) Too much light is as damaging as too much dark (p599)

>> Light is energy. If you infuse it into something whose "relinquishment" of dark is a work in progress, you do that in balance. Let more dark go, bring in more light. Let more dark out, invite more light in. If even one-millionth of the light that your own metaself is composed of entered your body right this second, you'd go up in a poof of white flame, leaving only smoke behind. That's the short answer, but there are a lot of other reasons for it.

3)  Metaself has fragmented into all sides, all the teams, all the opponents.  The victim and criminal are the same entity because Metaself thrives on the experiences of both (p354). - So what is the purpose of creation then? 

>> Like Mary said, for experience through creativity. We create the worlds, the games we play, to see what we can learn about ourselves and to add whatever that might be to the Great Creation Library. And then we fragment pieces of ourselves off and go get in all the bodies who will function as the players in the game we've made. Have you read any of the suggested reading? A lot of that could help you a ton in reaching truer understanding.

4) p399 Whatever you have done you did it by agreement.  I'ts impossible to wrong another person. - So if that's true, then we are not responsible for anything we think or do since all parties agreed?

>> Answered above, but ALL parties are responsible for their role, the victim equally with the perpetrator, and those two are just two faces of the same body.

Bravo Mary..... it was such a pleasure to read this response. Big smile over here.

This is turth as I know it and have experienced it.,... I worked in a jail and loved those criminals.They have very interesting stories also. When they would leave they would give me cards thanking me for treating them as a human being,I learned so much from these " criminals".

Love Love Love.

Mary Betts said:

Hi Noni,

These are tough questions. Many of us here have grappled with them at some point. Some of us still do.   In some wa

Thank you  Marsha for your post.  I learn yet again with greater depth about how we construct identity. Obviously your experience offered you an opportunity to perceive the richness and the breath of the role of these "criminals" are playing - unlike the  role of the victim who experienced one dimension  and has to  dive in deeper to discover what you have uncovered.  I appreciate the role of the "criminals" too whether they embraced the role or were compelled to play it.  Without their part, I feel we would not experience vicariously and appreciate the very idea of freedom.

Yes indeed - the goddess is just as a meaningful  character as the criminal.

Marsha Gifford said:

Bravo Mary..... it was such a pleasure to read this response. Big smile over here.

This is turth as I know it and have experienced it.,... I worked in a jail and loved those criminals.They have very interesting stories also. When they would leave they would give me cards thanking me for treating them as a human being,I learned so much from these " criminals".

Love Love Love.

Mary Betts said:

Hi Noni,

These are tough questions. Many of us here have grappled with them at some point. Some of us still do.   In some wa

General Observations
November 4, 2017

Changes are frequent at this point in my new reality.  That which was, is no longer forefront in this new reality.  The items which we as the collective are projecting into this reality that are of a nature which is not in harmony with the Universal Law are of no concern to me any longer.  I no longer “feel” from these impressions which are projected.  I do make this a conscious decision to not allow, what is out of harmony into my life condition.  These would be decision based on what I have experienced in my life those far; living in harmony and living in dis-harmony.  These are choices which are made either conscious or by the subconscious.  I am but a collective projection, of all my thoughts and deeds.  I believe that (based on the physical pains in the body) I have clearing yet complete.  These physical disruptions in the lower back, hips are related to either this life or from a past incarnation.  I must make this clearing possible.
  Last night while going into my sleep shutdown process, I used Mihael (Puramyd) on the second sacred location (between the 3rd and 4th chakra)  to apply healing energy to the locations which are in disharmony.  I woke up feeling good, in harmony.
  Another fact in my life which I am noticing more;  the connection to how we are meaning our time.  I am more now than ever in my past unable to track the passing of our time.  I must now rely on a calendar to know what the day of the week is.  Another factor in this process is how quickly the hours in a day go by.  I understand from many sources that this “compression” in our timeline is due to the closure of “this timeline”.  This would be “the event” which is talked about in the now.   This event must be closer than I realize as “our time” is nothing but a blur of events taking place, seemingly at once.
  The connection between these layers of density is closing, as is illustrated by the connection between the family members which have passed and their presence is now before me in loving thoughts and deeds.  Not in the physical only strong in the awareness.
  All of this could indicate that I am spending too much of my energy devoted to my ever wanting to know more of the endgames for homo-sapient-sapient.    Being that of a physical being, should I then spend my time in the physical as to the etheric.  Well, I live on the surface of the planet but this does not mean that I cannot live tween both worlds.  As a multi dimensional  being we will in all places at the same time.  Its about putting my awareness my life in order.  Live the life of a higher dimensional  being here on earth as the example.  Have my awareness on the higher dimensional plains, be in all places at once.  Bi-location techniques
  The tones in my head just split into another group of tones for a split moment, then back to the same grouping as before.  This interaction of the tones; seems as though when I have some sort of a breakthrough, these tones have a correlation, yet to truly understand all of this.  Much yet to learn from meta selves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl 17 hours ago. 227 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 186 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 30 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 22 Replies

A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops.Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering," drop down menu located on the menu above. Here's a link to…Continue

Tags: feedback, call, conference

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service