I really want to share this video with everyone because I felt some seriously beautiful energy come off of this thing, it opened my heart chakra right away and left my crown buzzing. I want to know what everyone else has to say about this, my guess is that it was a portal opening of some kind.

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your not seeing the actual missile, much too far away for that. What your seeing is the luminescence the missile is causing in the water vapor, like a water based light show within the fog produced by a fog machine, looking through it horizontally. Not saying our friends aren't out there, but a lot of UFO sightings are military. 

You can see the first blue hot stage drop off and keep the original trail through the water vapor illuminate while briefly the camera turns to the actual missile, much further downrange, traveling away. Ram-jet motor's produce even better effect with huge smoke rings. Illumination flares in water vapor look like the second coming, harde har.

Good to hear, Nate, as there isn't anything to fear, ever, for any reason ;-D

nathan fetchko said:

Thanks for your input ladies. I also read on a blog somewhere that it was military conducted. I didn't feel any fear while I viewed the video, even if it was "overwhelmingly dangerous tech". Is it really something we should concern ourselves with? Its energy felt amazing.

Amen brother.

Jason Davis said:

Good to hear, Nate, as there isn't anything to fear, ever, for any reason ;-D

nathan fetchko said:

Thanks for your input ladies. I also read on a blog somewhere that it was military conducted. I didn't feel any fear while I viewed the video, even if it was "overwhelmingly dangerous tech". Is it really something we should concern ourselves with? Its energy felt amazing.

Well I reckon I truly experienced a CLASSIC deduction/illusion. I am totally defrauded. I really wanted it to be UFO. :(

This is what happens when you let deductions and fantasy color what is true. :)

What I am curious about now is WHAT and WHY -what are they doing? Are they just testing the missles without actually targeting anything? 

;)

That was no ordinary missile, my friends. That was a heart-seeking pyradart loved into abundant manifestation by Archangel Metatrish (after all, there seems to be a dearth of female archangels these days, offset by the glut of goddesses we have everywhere) to open the heart chakras of Terra's maledom.

But seriously...we can NEVER know what is REALLY going on behind the scenes. We just can't (well, at least not when we resist the current). If we did, we'd screw it up with our egos and personality-driven perceptions. It's an explanation that would take a book to cover, but I'll touch on it in the context of this thread. It was a missile, yes, but what was it on less fictional levels of mind? It has to be remembered that the missile exists on multiple levels of mentascapes simultaneously with this one, as many realities overlap and intersect with this one at all times, something that MG Hawking, for example, may or may not be aware of (a topic we'll be getting to very soon).

Both Mary and Nathan felt something. Did they generate that feeling from within? Well, ultimately yes. That happens to ALWAYS be true from the largest perspective because there isn't anything that isn't in fact you. But at the same time it really has to be acknowledged by the more advanced humans, especially here at TSB, that whatever happens has far less to do with you and your openings and increases in vibration, and so on, than it does with you being used by wiser people on other levels of mind embroiled in the REAL work to increase the vibration of something else

So for all we know, anybody who had some sort of "spiritual" sensation by watching that video (and it really was beautiful, but so is absolutely everything else) was being used to transfer energy through it and into those who designed and built and would otherwise use it for the purpose of mass-killing. The incomprehensible complexity of this energetic ocean and the purposes of each and every single phenomena (and you yourself are one such phenomena) can't be grokked by any single entity on any level, but can only be understood by all of its parts working in concert. That's precisely why almost everything is hidden from us, and why it must remain so, so that we can continue as the carbon and electromagnetic vessels through which Terra is accessed by the us'es with the wisdom to navigate such a near infinite madhouse of psychic expressions.

This is the stuff we'll be getting much more into. It's just too important to understand, and will help anybody who still needs to surrender to go ahead and do that. You are already being used every second of your life by a mind (you on another level) for a purpose about which you haven't the slightest idea. Why not just surrender to it as the means by which you learn to become that mind. Right? The fact is that you can't be both you AND that mind. One of you has to go, and the only guarantee is that it won't be THAT you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEeGTtnvW4

There are a ton of vids. like this one from ISS and the shuttle, every time they cut live feed...hmmmm

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Thursday. 66 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl Sep 12. 478 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Sep 5. 181 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service