GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Discussion on Glactic and Planetary Management and Related Topics

This is intended to facilitate an open discussion on all matters pertaining to Galactic and Planetary level Management, off world civilizat…

Started by Tyler C.

11 Mar 13
Reply by Molly Helene

Thoughts.

Teeka Tiwari anyone.........

Started by iAE*

0 Mar 13

A few things I am curious about

Hello everybody, I am a freshman here so hopefully I won't offend anybody with my incompetence :-) . If anybody could give me satisfying an…

Started by Jakub Faist

34 Mar 10
Reply by Jakub Faist

IMAGI - Our Online Manifestation Engine

We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new an…

Started by JD Aliix

18 Mar 6
Reply by Leagh Nagie

Merlin stone enhancements

Just a general curious question about those who have a Merlin Stone. Have you noticed any difference in the energy field or transmission wh…

Started by Peter Wu

2 Mar 4
Reply by Sam Singer

So, what is it that you want?

Hey Everyone. I am truly curious. I would like to know... what do you desire these days? I think that the answer may be different than it w…

Started by Mary Betts

13 Feb 25
Reply by Darryl Scott Prather

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies! Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked y…

Started by Mary Betts

133 Feb 4
Reply by JD Aliix

General Questions

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.

Started by JD Aliix

729 Feb 4
Reply by Tammie

The Destiny Cards

Has anyone ever come across the Destiny or Love Cards by Robert Lee Camp? They are fascinating way to review our life courses thru numerolo…

Started by Peter Wu

3 Feb 2
Reply by Peter Wu

AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

It has been brought to our attention that an immense wave of upshift energy is blooming from within the zeropoint of Earth’s fields and 3D…

Started by JD Aliix

64 Jan 26
Reply by Peter Wu

RSS

Forum

COVID19 - CORONAVIRUS

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene 10 hours ago. 268 Replies

You guys know us. You know the last thing in the world we want to do is add to the fear. The second-to-last thing we want to do is be exploitative OF those fears. So, please know that's not what…Continue

Tags: #colloidalsilver, #monatomicsilver, #ionicsilver, #coronavirus, #covid

Molly Hansen

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 18 hours ago. 26 Replies

This is Molly Hansen's Xupra Sessions posting area.Continue

Cheryl F

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Doe 18 hours ago. 18 Replies

This is Cheryl F's Xupra experiencing posting area.Continue

Temple of the White Fountain Experiences

Started by Molly Helene in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Friday. 10 Replies

We invite you to share your experiences journeying to, from and within the…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service