GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to define one density from another

Hello All! I'm working to understand the definitive qualities in each density or dimension.  Contemplating the definitions on this site.. h…

Started by Anna

2 Feb 11
Reply by Anna

Alchemies

Ow does one use the alchemies? When a person finishes one alchemy do they move on to the next level? Alchemies are completely new to me som…

Started by Trevor

7 Feb 7
Reply by Cheryl

Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

A space for listing recent recorded conference calls and workshops. Also, a listing of past recordings is available under the, "Gathering,"…

Started by Street Poet

28 Feb 7
Reply by Street Poet

Beginning 2018 Update

Merlin Power Stones - our ovens for making these are being rebuilt this week. They got lost in the mail for a week, and so we're experienci…

Started by JD Aliix

6 Feb 4
Reply by J.R.

Donald Trump/ Hilary Clinton- What Are We Being Shown

I marvel at the cosmic joke unfolding in the background with the release of the "locker room banter" recording. I love the choreography. In…

Started by Theo

53 Jan 29
Reply by Theo

How do monoatomic elements effect the human microbiome?

Anyone have info on this subject?  Into Neuroparasitology?

Started by Anna

3 Jan 27
Reply by Anna

SELF MASTERY

This section is about reading the mastery and Wormhole documents, and putting them into practice.  Please share your insights, practice and…

Started by Theo

60 Jan 26
Reply by Mary Betts

The Power of ABS

Remember, in ABS Training our targets are blind targets, and so the session below is by a person who had no idea what she was perceiving be…

Started by JD Aliix

65 Jan 25
Reply by Aprimus

Miracles & Glitches

Our membership is experiencing an increase in miracle level events, ourselves included. Merlin Power Stones, Puramyds, and the Alchemy are…

Started by JD Aliix

43 Jan 20
Reply by Theo

Vitality Building Exercises

I just wanted to include some fantastic exercises that have been wonderful to rebuild and keep the vital forces topped up. They are only…

Started by Mary Betts

33 Jan 11
Reply by Mary Betts

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 6 hours ago. 18 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix on Tuesday. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service