Terry Jackson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm under the assumption that Imagi is an entity in and of itself so the question ca…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 17 to IMAGI - Our Online Manifestation Engine

14 yesterday
Reply by Marie Minna Kaiser-Schmerse

"I've been 18 months without alcohol. I recently got some teeth removed and the urge…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 17 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

273 Aug 18
Reply by Street Poet

"A little thing I'd like to share. Recently I had to have a couple teeth removed at t…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 17 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

124 Aug 19
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Funny you say that because I just heard that Epstein is dead. Either suicide (while…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 10 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

43 Sep 6
Reply by Molly Helene

"Lots to take in. I like to keep an open mind on everything, but I'll reflect on what…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 8 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

43 Sep 6
Reply by Molly Helene

"I'm not so sure this is the best place to get into this. This being an announcement…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 7 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

43 Sep 6
Reply by Molly Helene

"This hasn't been the first time I heard something regarding Mr. Trump in the near fu…"

Terry Jackson replied Aug 7 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

43 Sep 6
Reply by Molly Helene

"I do believe the MPS is at work in the form of bringing new ideas and ways of thinki…"

Terry Jackson replied Jul 29 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

124 Aug 19
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Ever since I received my MPS, pretty much everyday I went to sleep I have been exper…"

Terry Jackson replied Jul 17 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

273 Aug 18
Reply by Street Poet

"Power stone on one end, Puramyd on the other. "

Terry Jackson replied Jul 14 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

124 Aug 19
Reply by Shelly Merk

RSS

Forum

Uplifting and Fun Stuff

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 44 minutes ago. 11 Replies

I thought it might be nice to start a thread that had videos and news that was all about specifically mood elevating entertainment in the form of incredible acts, stories, music or articles. Jason…Continue

IMAGI - Our Online Manifestation Engine

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Marie Minna Kaiser-Schmerse yesterday. 14 Replies

We're respectfully requesting beta testers for Imagi, an online web application we've just finished building. It's embedded within a new and excellent social network. Imagi is designed to program…Continue

Adventures with alchemy

Started by Jade Morgan in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix yesterday. 7 Replies

Hi, has anybody been able to experience any phisical magical adventures? Perhaps walking and learning from the salamanders or other earth spirits, or is able to bilocate themself on another plant or…Continue

Visions during meditation

Started by Nils Rodgers in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nils Rodgers Sep 18. 3 Replies

Hi everyone,this is my first post on the forums, so please excuse if I am somehow not in line with forum rules and regulations.After reading through the articles here, I thought it would be a great…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service