JB's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Molly. Thank you Cheryl.  I thank you both for your esteemed work(s), and…"

JB replied Mar 2 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Coordinates: Xupra 022818Name: JB Date: 2/28/2018Begin Time: 8:30 a.m.End Time: 10:5…"

JB replied Mar 1 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Thank you Molly.  I like how your session expressed this theme too.  Very interestin…"

JB replied Feb 3 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Coordinates: Xupra-1/28/2018Name: JBDate: 1/28/2018Begin Time: 9:00 a.m.End Time: 10…"

JB replied Jan 31 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Session to Xupra 10152016.  Start time:  4:35 a.m. Initiated protocols for clearance…"

JB replied Oct 16, 2016 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"I don't know whether the conference call last night did indeed visit the White Fount…"

JB replied Oct 7, 2016 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Hi Mary~  I love your experimental session.  The 'M' symbol with the coil around the…"

JB replied Sep 16, 2016 to Mary Betts

50 Jun 12
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"Notes on this August 31 2016. Quote from August 18th 2016 follow up session:   "I am…"

JB replied Aug 31, 2016 to JB Ward

59 Mar 2
Reply by JB

"Hi Nancy.~  Another beautiful message.  Powerful and Important.  Thank you Nancy. Na…"

JB replied Aug 22, 2016 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Hi Doe.~  Your sessions have a beautiful nature energy that I feel and resonate wit…"

JB replied Aug 22, 2016 to Doe Scala

87 May 23
Reply by Doe

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Shelly Merk on Wednesday. 24 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Sunday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus Nov 9. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Nov 7. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service