Leona's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"An update to give you all some motivation if there is any PURGE difficulty going on.…"

Leona replied Sep 13, 2018 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

76 Jan 3
Reply by JD Aliix

"Hi Christina! Actually both. I wear it constantly. It is a part of me, it was talkin…"

Leona replied Apr 21, 2018 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

120 on Sunday
Reply by Terry Jackson

"Afternoon All, I am traveling to Mexico this weekend for work. The Universe is grant…"

Leona replied Apr 5, 2018 to PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

14 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Ms vangel

"I had the same thing happen on Sunday! It does remind you to "come and get it" lol I…"

Leona replied Mar 21, 2018 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

452 Jun 26
Reply by Terry Jackson

"G-Power WOWZA. This stuff takes me right out of my head and into a different space.…"

Leona replied Jul 17, 2017 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

452 Jun 26
Reply by Terry Jackson

"This is absolutely my sense of this change. What I have been asking for is to see an…"

Leona replied Apr 3, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

266 Apr 9
Reply by Thia Belajonas

"I would like to make note here of the financial things that the Puramyd can do. Last…"

Leona replied Mar 31, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

266 Apr 9
Reply by Thia Belajonas

"A few notes on personal experience with Cerebra combined with 2Know.  What is most s…"

Leona replied Feb 18, 2017 to Praise and Discussion for Mary's Cerebra

5 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Leona

"I got my mini power generator yesterday. I couldn't get the box open fast enough and…"

Leona replied Feb 18, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

266 Apr 9
Reply by Thia Belajonas

"Ok I am on the east coast and I am asking. Family in SC, GA and me in Fl all would l…"

Leona replied Dec 8, 2016 to General Questions

693 Jul 12
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Terry Jackson on Sunday. 120 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 12. 693 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Terry Jackson Jun 26. 452 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service