Peter Wu's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"What is SecondLife? Is that some game or other realm? Peter"

Peter Wu replied yesterday to So, what is it that you want?

12 yesterday
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hi Jacob, I read your reply and there is one part I an share my experience with and…"

Peter Wu replied on Wednesday to So, what is it that you want?

12 yesterday
Reply by Mary Betts

"I got certified on the Big Island and have only gone diving there and on Oahu when m…"

Peter Wu replied Feb 6 to Does anyone else have ringing in the ears, or tinnitus during these times?

6 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Wu

"I've had this since about 7-8 years old or as far back as I can remember. I variousl…"

Peter Wu replied Feb 5 to Does anyone else have ringing in the ears, or tinnitus during these times?

6 Feb 6
Reply by Peter Wu

"If you scroll down to the bottom of the description for the Ace, it will tell you wh…"

Peter Wu replied Feb 2 to The Destiny Cards

3 Feb 2
Reply by Peter Wu

"From what his staff have reported, he spends 4 hours a day in "Executive time," whic…"

Peter Wu replied Jan 26 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

64 Jan 26
Reply by Peter Wu

"Thanks JD, felt like there was a new wave that flooded us after the New Year too. Be…"

Peter Wu replied Jan 25 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

64 Jan 26
Reply by Peter Wu

"I'm pretty sure she was someone I knew from a past life and she was very cute. This…"

Peter Wu replied Jan 24 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

133 Feb 4
Reply by JD Aliix

"Which Event are you referring to? I've heard about this since 2010. "

Peter Wu replied Jan 24 to AN IMMENSE WAVE IS COMING

64 Jan 26
Reply by Peter Wu

"Two movies that I reacted to strongly were Made in Heaven - about a you man who sets…"

Peter Wu replied Jan 23 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

133 Feb 4
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

So, what is it that you want?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts yesterday. 12 Replies

Hey Everyone.I am truly curious. I would like to know... what do you desire these days? I think that the answer may be different than it was 5 years ago.  Usually, when people find a group like this,…Continue

Does anyone else have ringing in the ears, or tinnitus during these times?

Started by Peter Wu in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Peter Wu Feb 6. 6 Replies

With all the discussions on energy waves hitting our planet, ascension, and we feel most of them, does anyone else have the ringing in their ears as a symptom? Is that a symptom of getting upgrades?…Continue

Tags: tinitus, ears, in, ringing

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Feb 4. 133 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Tammie Feb 4. 729 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service