Nancy Lovell's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Count me in -- I can't wait!"

Nancy Lovell replied Sep 12 to General Questions

616 Oct 19
Reply by Calvin

"Hi Winnie, From my perspective (which still contains distortions because I am respon…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 13 to General Questions

616 Oct 19
Reply by Calvin

"I love the website Mary, thanks for sharing!  Here's another story I saw on my local…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 5 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

118 Sep 17
Reply by Calvin

"What a beautiful visit!  As I read your write up, I could feel the love, support and…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 22 to Doe Scala

87 May 23
Reply by Doe

"What wonderful and magical visits you had!  Your write-ups really brought them to li…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 16 to Kara Boniecka

8 Jun 7
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"I'm so happy you gave the portal a try.  What an exciting and awesome experience Doe!"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 27 to Doe Scala

87 May 23
Reply by Doe

"What a wonderful session Mary. Truly mind blowing and consciousness expanding!"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 25 to Mary Betts

50 Jun 12
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"I don't doubt it!  I am looking forward to reading the PSS of those who do use the p…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 20 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Coordinates: 22518-portal Name: Nancy Lovell email: return2oneness@gmail.com Date: 0…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 7 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Thank you for the great idea!  I will definitely go back (hopefully this weekend), a…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 2 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by ginig 15 hours ago. 18 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 6 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Friday. 278 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Get Unreal

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I'm starting a media project. A kind of digital fireside. It's aims include providing a live forum for discussion and exploration as well as providing a place to apply what we have learned here to…Continue

Tags: awakening, discussion, show

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service