Nancy Lovell's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Winnie, From my perspective (which still contains distortions because I am respon…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 13 to General Questions

505 on Friday
Reply by Dennis Osseman

"I love the website Mary, thanks for sharing!  Here's another story I saw on my local…"

Nancy Lovell replied Jun 5 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

115 Jun 5
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"What a beautiful visit!  As I read your write up, I could feel the love, support and…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 22 to Doe Scala

87 May 23
Reply by Doe

"What wonderful and magical visits you had!  Your write-ups really brought them to li…"

Nancy Lovell replied May 16 to Kara Boniecka

8 Jun 7
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"I'm so happy you gave the portal a try.  What an exciting and awesome experience Doe!"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 27 to Doe Scala

87 May 23
Reply by Doe

"What a wonderful session Mary. Truly mind blowing and consciousness expanding!"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 25 to Mary Betts

50 Jun 12
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"I don't doubt it!  I am looking forward to reading the PSS of those who do use the p…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 20 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Coordinates: 22518-portal Name: Nancy Lovell email: return2oneness@gmail.com Date: 0…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 7 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Thank you for the great idea!  I will definitely go back (hopefully this weekend), a…"

Nancy Lovell replied Mar 2 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"Just read your visit and yes I too, am amazed at the similarities of our visits toda…"

Nancy Lovell replied Feb 25 to Nancy Lovell

36 Mar 20
Reply by Nancy Lovell

RSS

Forum

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross 8 hours ago. 50 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo on Friday. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service