Michael McKinney's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary your Xupra experience is most beautiful and so eloquently explained, I am still…"

Michael McKinney replied Jun 11 to Mary Betts

50 Jun 12
Reply by Kara Boniecka

"G'Day to all What an incredible ride we are all enjoying over these past few months/…"

Michael McKinney replied Jun 5 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

439 on Thursday
Reply by Magnus Haga

"  These changing times are most certainly exciting. Everyday I can see the changes i…"

Michael McKinney replied Apr 24 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2
Reply by JD Aliix

"G'Day Matthew, Just reading your post on the missing MPS.  I think I found it in my…"

Michael McKinney replied Apr 9 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2
Reply by JD Aliix

"G'Day Shelly, your creative works are so inspiring.  So good to see these creative w…"

Michael McKinney replied Apr 5 to ART...

40 Apr 5
Reply by Shelly Merk

"G'Day Leona, What a great traveling companion that you are taking along on this visi…"

Michael McKinney replied Apr 5 to PURAMYD // MERIDIAN MATRIX POINTS, USES, SECRETS

13 Apr 24
Reply by Christina Jennifer Gross

"Hello @Ryan  Nice to read that you have woken up and are out of a matrix and seeing…"

Michael McKinney replied Mar 10 to Mystery Bottle

3 Mar 10
Reply by Mary Betts

"Hello, just was wanting to thank Mary for the wonderful leadership in our meditation…"

Michael McKinney replied Jan 31 to Conference Calls and Recorded Workshops

28 Feb 7
Reply by Street Poet

"I just want to add to this Delicious subject matter, that I too, am in the moment. …"

Michael McKinney replied Jan 13 to Annoying Question of The Week

223 Jun 15
Reply by Theo

"Hi, Jason. I used the >>> for my responseHi, Michael. Let's see if we can…"

Michael McKinney replied Jan 3 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

115 Jun 5
Reply by Nancy Lovell

RSS

Forum

Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Magnus Haga on Thursday. 439 Replies

We want to hear your experiences with the alchemy! Please, post your testimonial with everyone and don't be shy!We’ve all been at the edge of that pivotal moment before delving into the wonder that…Continue

Tags: metamorphosis, testimonials, genome, density, 4th

Stuff You Might Have Missed

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Christina Jennifer Gross on Wednesday. 50 Replies

Because new people show up all the time, and email glitches happen, and well, communication no matter how thorough one might attempt to be, someone always misses the memo. Myself included.And we're…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jun 15. 223 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service