Theo's Discussions (448)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I have been taking Puryzyme I have been having this recurrent dream. I am an o…"

Theo replied yesterday to Experiences with our alchemy and tools

17 yesterday
Reply by Theo

"Welcome Jabriel. True Self is always reaching out to you. You don't need to find  Tr…"

Theo replied on Friday to Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

6 8 hours ago
Reply by Calvin

"I should add that for the past few weeks it seems to me so many people look very biz…"

Theo replied on Friday to Annoying Question of The Week

269 on Friday
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Thank you for sharing your talent with us dear Shelly."

Theo replied on Friday to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

"Mitch McConnell.... Senate majority leader super strategists...tactician. I agree wi…"

Theo replied on Friday to Annoying Question of The Week

269 on Friday
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Any ideas on the being that occupies the body we know as Mitch McConnell and what is…"

Theo replied on Wednesday to Annoying Question of The Week

269 on Friday
Reply by Shelly Merk

"I am an introvert but I never let that stopped me. And I am taking public speaking,…"

Theo replied Oct 12 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"I think Chris Nolan And his brother Jonathan Nolan are very high vibe artists.  Inte…"

Theo replied Oct 12 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"I started taking Pyrazyme on a Saturday. The same day I felt flu like symptoms. The…"

Theo replied Oct 9 to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"One of the memorable feelings I experienced upon picking up “Benjamin” on my side wa…"

Theo replied Oct 6 to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service