Theo's Discussions (460)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the ambiguous qualities.  "

Theo replied Jan 7 to ART...

45 Jan 8
Reply by Calvin

"I never knew our  "disembodied friends" actually had a body. That makes these experi…"

Theo replied Jan 6 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

55 Jan 6
Reply by Theo

"Happy Birthday Mr. Wizard.  Thank you so much for being the powerful vessel through…"

Theo replied Jan 3 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

55 Jan 6
Reply by Theo

"Initially I was only going to purchase Origin because that’s all I could afford. A c…"

Theo replied Dec 31, 2018 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

55 Jan 6
Reply by Theo

"What a playful way of being in this dream world.  Amazing, Nancy. "

Theo replied Dec 30, 2018 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

55 Jan 6
Reply by Theo

"Some 6 hours ago I was having a conversation with a very close friend about how meth…"

Theo replied Dec 1, 2018 to General Questions

618 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Cheryl

"An interesting thing happened this morning.  I didn’t go to work . ( that’s not the…"

Theo replied Nov 22, 2018 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

254 on Monday
Reply by Calvin

"Hi Shelly Can you share a little more about that sleepy eye on the top corner.  Many…"

Theo replied Nov 21, 2018 to Shelly Merk

101 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Sharing my experience with this song by Charles Aznavour, a French singer whose work…"

Theo replied Nov 9, 2018 to ~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

28 Jan 5
Reply by Calvin

"I must have been about 5 years old. I was looking out from our balcony — as far away…"

Theo replied Nov 7, 2018 to Annoying Question of The Week

279 Jan 9
Reply by Street Poet

RSS

Forum

SELF MASTERY

Started by Theo in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Monday. 62 Replies

This section is about reading the mastery and Wormhole documents, and putting them into practice.  Please share your insights, practice and experiences.Continue

blister

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet Jan 11. 2 Replies

in a time long ago, there was a migthy crack whence sprang the legions. their civilizations prospered and spread. over time, curiosity became conquest. much war was brought to our memory, endless…Continue

Gathering in March

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Cheryl Jan 11. 2 Replies

I'd like some feedback on a gathering in March. Let's call it a poll.1.…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service