Calvin's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a lot of resistance in me to the cold and hot body stuff. My mind just defau…"

Calvin replied yesterday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"The exercise advice is really sound too. I recently watched a video of Joe Rogan in…"

Calvin replied on Friday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"Sorry if it seems like I was detracting. I thought for a long time whether to bring…"

Calvin replied on Friday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"Doubt it, but just a warning to those who read that and might think mass produced, d…"

Calvin replied on Thursday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"I heard recently that the advanced glycation end products in roasted nuts is not ins…"

Calvin replied on Thursday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"I'll tune in to the match, and thanks for addressing that last question. This vessel…"

Calvin replied on Wednesday to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

""The poisons themselves are of nature, so their job was to use what was put here for…"

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"Perfect sense, thank you Maestro"

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"Tell me if I have this right We need to first understand that we are actually higher…"

Calvin replied Jul 10 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

22 10 hours ago
Reply by JD Aliix

"Do we have to be taught how to love?"

Calvin replied Jul 3 to Annoying Question of The Week

237 Jul 10
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix 10 hours ago. 22 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service