Calvin's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I should read it again and see if I can actually do the exercises"

Calvin replied 8 hours ago to Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

6 8 hours ago
Reply by Calvin

"Also, where does intensity go into all this? Sincerity? It's been made clear that ou…"

Calvin replied yesterday to Conquerer's Confidence

1 yesterday
Reply by Calvin

"Just out of curiosity Jason, what are the other 4?Good to have you David"

Calvin replied on Saturday to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Welcome Jabriel, I find the end of The Simple Truth to be the best part. Don’t wanna…"

Calvin replied on Friday to Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

6 8 hours ago
Reply by Calvin

"That was a cool movie JD, thanks for sharing its existenceTheo, I think you're alrea…"

Calvin replied Oct 12 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"Love it"

Calvin replied Oct 7 to Shelly Merk

85 19 hours ago
Reply by Molly Helene

"https://hyperallergic.com/464419/1-3m-banksy-artwork-self-destructs-at-auction/"

Calvin replied Oct 6 to Intersection of Art, Science, Cutting Edge Creativity

66 Oct 6
Reply by Molly Helene

"He’s said some controversial stuff and goes on ego tirades but I can feel love in wh…"

Calvin replied Oct 5 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"Thanks for the response Theo.I was thinking of Kanye West and Jim Carrey, but I just…"

Calvin replied Oct 5 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"http://www.astronomy.com/news/2018/10/liquid-crystals-could-give-rise-to-life-on-ear…"

Calvin replied Oct 5 to Intersection of Art, Science, Cutting Edge Creativity

66 Oct 6
Reply by Molly Helene

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service