George M. Lewis, M.D.'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently received the Meridian Matrix alchemy and I know it had a positive impact…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied May 16 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24
Reply by Michael McKinney

"Hey, no need to change because you’re following the same principle... Aspiratate—>…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"Hi, I became aware of the problem with heavy (toxic) metals several years ago and co…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Mar 20 to CADMIUM, PROGRAMMED DISEASE, DELIBERATE DENSIFICATION

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cheryl

"And, I heard a starling sing just as I started reading your about your experience. A…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 22 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"Yes, Mary I have definitely noticed this resurgence of empathy which was always ther…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 21 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"The alchemy has opened up deeper ways of intuiting and understanding the life experi…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 17 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"When I received Depth there was no fanfare, gravitas or visceral connectedness as I…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Feb 13 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

"Hello Jason, I want to take a minute of your time to tell you how powerful these two…"

George M. Lewis, M.D. replied Dec 1, 2017 to Testimonials and Results of the alchemy

440 Jun 24

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Monday. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts on Monday. 117 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson on Sunday. 7 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Sunday. 261 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service