ginnig's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for taking the time Jason!  For the record, I have read the book (in Kindl…"

ginnig replied Sep 13, 2017 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2
Reply by JD Aliix

"Thank you Theo! Very helpful words.  At times - maybe more often than I care to admi…"

ginnig replied Sep 13, 2017 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2
Reply by JD Aliix

"Interesting couple of days...I finally placed an order for MPS and at the same time…"

ginnig replied Sep 12, 2017 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2
Reply by JD Aliix

"Thankful for the recording of Jason's call. It is information that my small brain ne…"

ginnig replied Aug 14, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

247 Jul 6
Reply by Theo

"Hi! I would love to hear more about everyone's experience with Puramyds. I am lookin…"

ginnig replied May 20, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

247 Jul 6
Reply by Theo

"Th e OA was great as well as Sense8 and Travelers on Netflix. Amazing shows being ma…"

ginnig replied May 17, 2017 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

115 Jun 5
Reply by Nancy Lovell

"The Purymyd is AMAZING. "

ginnig replied May 11, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

247 Jul 6
Reply by Theo

"Hi - I am coming back here after a year of being immersed in my third density life -…"

ginnig replied Jun 28, 2015 to Awareness Bilocation System Training

46 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dale Rudzinski

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Zsolt De Zou 2 hours ago. 24 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix Jul 10. 237 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene Jul 8. 246 Replies

silence is heard!Continue

Tags: channelings, dreams

MERLIN PURAMYD

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Theo Jul 6. 247 Replies

This thread is for all things Puramyd.  If you made it to this page without knowing what Puramyd is, go here: http://puramyd.com.Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service