Matthew's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Both are good, but from a UI perspective the darker one works better. If the lighter…"

Matthew replied May 9 to IMAGI - The New Project

18 May 13
Reply by iAE*

"Oh wow. The energy of that is amazing. This is certainly a request for my mps to wor…"

Matthew replied May 4 to ALIEN ARTIFACT

13 May 6
Reply by JD Aliix

"Sure. I can easily answer that. It likes to do stuff and you only need to ask once,…"

Matthew replied Apr 24 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

108 1 hour ago
Reply by Bill Francis OBrien

"Morning All, I thought I would share my experiences with my Merlin Power Stone and P…"

Matthew replied Apr 23 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

108 1 hour ago
Reply by Bill Francis OBrien

"I am going to believe you.  I am back on the Alchemy - lapis aqua.  :-) Cant remembe…"

Matthew replied Feb 22 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"Nancy said "it sounds to me like your consciousness may be giving you a snippet of a…"

Matthew replied Feb 16 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

267 Apr 2
Reply by Terry Jackson

"Thanks Molly. The data streams are still going.  Lol. Mary did tell me that the mps…"

Matthew replied Feb 11 to My intentional powering of our group bounced back effect

2 Feb 11
Reply by Matthew

"Thanks all for pointing out the flaw in my plain.  So I have found something better…"

Matthew replied Feb 10 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"I have been considering buying paint with a heavy lead content to paint the exterior…"

Matthew replied Feb 9 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"Hi Emu...  I am someone whose also approaching 2 years although for me it feels like…"

Matthew replied Jan 25 to General Questions

684 Apr 17
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Forum

The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

Started by Shirley Bloxham in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Bill Francis OBrien 1 hour ago. 108 Replies

When Jason presented the information on the Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones, he presented us with the possibility of making one for us, ….”one in which we can install an intent, or whatever else,…Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin on Friday. 293 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Thursday. 47 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Vitality Building Exercises

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Molly Helene on Thursday. 36 Replies

I just wanted to include some…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service