Matthew's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to believe you.  I am back on the Alchemy - lapis aqua.  :-) Cant remembe…"

Matthew replied Feb 22 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"Nancy said "it sounds to me like your consciousness may be giving you a snippet of a…"

Matthew replied Feb 16 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

264 Feb 26
Reply by Mary Betts

"Thanks Molly. The data streams are still going.  Lol. Mary did tell me that the mps…"

Matthew replied Feb 11 to My intentional powering of our group bounced back effect

2 Feb 11
Reply by Matthew

"Thanks all for pointing out the flaw in my plain.  So I have found something better…"

Matthew replied Feb 10 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"I have been considering buying paint with a heavy lead content to paint the exterior…"

Matthew replied Feb 9 to 5G - Wireless Radiation

32 Feb 23
Reply by Jene

"Hi Emu...  I am someone whose also approaching 2 years although for me it feels like…"

Matthew replied Jan 25 to General Questions

667 Feb 21
Reply by Mary Betts

"So, as we have a new thread for news on our experiences I think its a good time to a…"

Matthew replied Sep 27, 2018 to Experiences with our alchemy and tools

23 yesterday
Reply by JD Aliix

"I was very apprehensive when she said she could make it. I wasn't sure if I wanted i…"

Matthew replied Jul 21, 2018 to MERLIN PURAMYD

263 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Sooz

"I thought you'd like to see this. A new friend made this for my puramyd. "

Matthew replied Jul 20, 2018 to MERLIN PURAMYD

263 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Sooz

"I have used them to power water, never actually put them in the water, just rested n…"

Matthew replied Apr 24, 2018 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

104 May 2, 2018
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Matthew Urbaniak 16 hours ago. 40 Replies

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 120 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Dr. Sue Morter, and her inspired wisdom

Started by Barbara Willicome in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Sunday. 1 Reply

I spoke on the call yesterday, of how I was able to attend an event/training of The Energy Codes with Dr. Sue Morter, and at the same event I learned about the Superbeings!Posted below, post from a…Continue

Tags: #energycodes, #DrSue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service