Matthew's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Terry,  Now that is a very good description of what they do. Now 2 years and 4 mo…"

Matthew replied Jul 29, 2019 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

129 Apr 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Sure. I can easily answer that. It likes to do stuff and you only need to ask once,…"

Matthew replied Apr 24, 2019 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

129 Apr 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Morning All, I thought I would share my experiences with my Merlin Power Stone and P…"

Matthew replied Apr 23, 2019 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

129 Apr 5
Reply by Mary Betts

"Nancy said "it sounds to me like your consciousness may be giving you a snippet of a…"

Matthew replied Feb 16, 2019 to Dreams, Channelings, Signal Line Transmissions

277 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Street Poet

"Thanks Molly. The data streams are still going.  Lol. Mary did tell me that the mps…"

Matthew replied Feb 11, 2019 to My intentional powering of our group bounced back effect

2 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Matthew

"Hi Emu...  I am someone whose also approaching 2 years although for me it feels like…"

Matthew replied Jan 25, 2019 to General Questions

770 Jan 4
Reply by Cheryl

"So, as we have a new thread for news on our experiences I think its a good time to a…"

Matthew replied Sep 27, 2018 to Experiences with our alchemy and tools

28 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Theo

"I was very apprehensive when she said she could make it. I wasn't sure if I wanted i…"

Matthew replied Jul 21, 2018 to MERLIN PURAMYD

267 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Travis

"I thought you'd like to see this. A new friend made this for my puramyd. "

Matthew replied Jul 20, 2018 to MERLIN PURAMYD

267 Dec 13, 2020
Reply by Travis

"I have used them to power water, never actually put them in the water, just rested n…"

Matthew replied Apr 24, 2018 to The Alchemical Metals/Merlin Stones Experience:

129 Apr 5
Reply by Mary Betts

RSS

Forum

Self-Expression

Started by Paisios Papapavlou in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Do you produce art, dear friends?If so, feel free to post it. I write poetryhttps://allpoetry.com/NewksI tried making it into a rap, but it didn't work very…Continue

Started by rano in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist on Wednesday. 48 Replies

welcomeI am very excited to be with youYesterday I got my stoneAnd she called him BezosI feel the energy since I touch itI'm going to make a necklaceTo be with me all the timeI currently use a number…Continue

Does Anybody Dare...?

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Street Poet on Wednesday. 94 Replies

Does anybody dare voice their take on what's actually going on in the world? Do you know? Do you want to know? Continue

The Darkness and the Lightness

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by JD Aliix May 1. 21 Replies

I’m going to be frank. I have no other way with which I’m to communicate anymore. I will not walk on eggshells or conceal what I am to keep from offending someone’s delicate sensibilities. Let the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service