JD Aliix's Discussions (731)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Less technically, 2-3 squeezes. Or another way to say it is 30-45 drops, twice a day."

JD Aliix replied 13 hours ago to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

51 13 hours ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

"Couldn't make it through more than about two minutes of it, but yes, there is. Know…"

JD Aliix replied Jul 27 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"It's exactly what you term "detachment from reality." Being totally awake IS detachm…"

JD Aliix replied Jul 27 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"Yes, it's definitely time to reconsider. Chinese Medicine is as scientific as it get…"

JD Aliix replied Jul 17 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

51 13 hours ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

"As of today, July 11, we've added 3 pages of addenda to the document. It's all criti…"

JD Aliix replied Jul 11 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

51 13 hours ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

"One question remained unanswered. The subtle clearing and physical detox IS the heal…"

51 13 hours ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

"Calvin, maybe a better way to say it is that we are toxic because we dove into a ces…"

51 13 hours ago
Reply by Jakub Faist

"Maybe that floor could be an oracle, like reading creamer swirls in a cup of coffee."

JD Aliix replied Jul 10 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"It's a big question, with an infinite number of answers, since there isn't anything…"

JD Aliix replied Jul 9 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

"I occurred as an undefined phenomenon from the Q. Soon, it became apparent that my r…"

JD Aliix replied Jun 1 to Annoying Question of The Week

261 on Sunday
Reply by Munus Deus

RSS

Forum

THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist 13 hours ago. 51 Replies

This thread is for all discussion related to The Great Purge document, and the direction in which we are…Continue

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mary Betts 13 hours ago. 117 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Carolyn Tomlinson

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Carolyn Tomlinson yesterday. 7 Replies

This is Carolyn Tomlinson's Adept Session posting area, which will mostly be sessions to Xupra.Continue

Annoying Question of The Week

Started by Street Poet in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Munus Deus on Sunday. 261 Replies

I admire people who tell it like it is. So don't tell me what I want to hear. You're already such immensely great liars, you'd do yourself a disservice to merely parrot back what you think the…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service