JD Aliix's Discussions (763)

Discussions Replied To (694) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, one dose can stop serotonin production for two months, thus interrupting the ch…"

JD Aliix replied on Friday to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Who is he? I'm not tuned in to that sort of thing. "

JD Aliix replied on Thursday to Annoying Question of The Week

269 on Friday
Reply by Shelly Merk

"Love that stuff. Sub Conscious was in my queue for a quite a while. "

JD Aliix replied on Tuesday to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Or better yet, consider Mezzanine to be one of the best 20 albums ever made. Did you…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 15 to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Andre, I don't know where you got the having kids thing for karma, but it wasn't fro…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 13 to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Robert Redford. During the making of "The Legend of Bagger Vance," apparently he cam…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 12 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"Britt Marling is awake, and is intentionally producing and creating stuff to help in…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 12 to High Vibe Celebrities

11 Oct 12
Reply by Theo

"Maria, we're going to be introducing some things here shortly that are going to crea…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 12 to Scalar energy

1 Oct 12
Reply by JD Aliix

"It's done by the most accomplished sorcerers, shamans, in all parts of the world. I…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 12 to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

"Hi, April. The alchemy will, however, clear tons of stuff away that you don't even k…"

JD Aliix replied Oct 4 to General Questions

616 on Saturday
Reply by Calvin

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service