JD Aliix's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (707) Replies Latest Activity

"Who's posting? In any event, a cube within a cube is a tesseract cube, and it's math…"

JD Aliix replied on Wednesday to Metatron's Cube?

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Eron

"That's very cool. I'm excited to see how things shape up with Origin, et al. This ne…"

JD Aliix replied Dec 4 to Experiences with our alchemy and tools

20 Dec 4
Reply by JD Aliix

"Maybe this one will get the job done. I imagine pretty much everyone has heard it, t…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 30 to ~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

25 Dec 3
Reply by Mary Betts

"That is beautiful, and so fun to hear. These can do that, especially the Cosmosis gr…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 22 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

"I'll try to have everything ready by the end of today. No later than tomorrow, no ma…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 20 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

"Oh, I didn't know you meant Purazyme. That should be used from Day One, by everyone,…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 5 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

"As it is with everything, it's up to your internal guidance, and it really is time a…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 4 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

"For me, and my constitution, I see no reason for C60 at all. I don't know about you.…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 1 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

63 Nov 3
Reply by Sooz

"Hi, Carl. I'm curious...how do you know it was from gold? If it's a commercial produ…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 1 to WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

34 on Saturday
Reply by Blake Conley

"Most untreated tap water has between 100-400 ppm in dissolved solids, a lot of essen…"

JD Aliix replied Nov 1 to THE GREAT PURGE UPON US

63 Nov 3
Reply by Sooz

RSS

Forum

WHITE POWDER GOLD - NEW HORIZONS, NEW BEING

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Blake Conley on Saturday. 34 Replies

Lately it’s become clearer…Continue

Metatron's Cube?

Started by Jackie Dossett Hines in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Eron on Wednesday. 4 Replies

I am seeing people post 2 kinds of cube. One is a smaller cube inside a larger one (this one always pops out at me 3 dimensionally). And the other is the double triangle. Jason?Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin Dec 3. 7 Replies

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service