Shirley Bloxham's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Shirley Bloxham replied May 22, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

261 Sep 8
Reply by Sooz

"Hi beautiful Theo!  Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.  Your words…"

Shirley Bloxham replied May 22, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

261 Sep 8
Reply by Sooz

"My Merlin Stone ‘Beatrice’ has gone missing and I am hoping a Superbeing can tap in…"

Shirley Bloxham replied May 19, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

261 Sep 8
Reply by Sooz

"As I sat catching up on the posts here and reading the names people have received fo…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Apr 20, 2017 to MERLIN PURAMYD

261 Sep 8
Reply by Sooz

"Hey Sooz, I know why the Alchemists call these stones ‘buttons’.  …..Cause they pus…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 17, 2016 to Update on experiences with the "Merlin Stone":

10 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Sooz

"Hi Dale, You have expressed a desire to have a stone for your staff.  Very possibly,…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 15, 2016 to Update on experiences with the "Merlin Stone":

10 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Sooz

"Well, that feels like a 2x4 between the eyes - AND exactly the forthright blunt trut…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 14, 2016 to WHAT'S THE POINT?

41 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Snooze Cara

"Except there is no way to get out of and no back for the universe to have?"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 13, 2016 to WHAT'S THE POINT?

41 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Snooze Cara

"Jason said "......everything is the Grand Charade." Doesn't that include a RealSelf…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 13, 2016 to WHAT'S THE POINT?

41 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Snooze Cara

"Many years ago at lunch with a friend over a couple of bowls of Pho I said: “It has…"

Shirley Bloxham replied Mar 11, 2016 to WHAT'S THE POINT?

41 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Snooze Cara

RSS

Forum

Jabriel welcomes himself to the community

Started by Jabriel 1212 in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello my name is Jabriel and I have been looking for some fellow beings, such as this community, for quit some time. I started my awaken around 2 years ago and have been progressing very rapidily. I…Continue

Shelly Merk

Started by JD Aliix in THE STORY OF XUPRA. Last reply by Molly Helene 19 hours ago. 85 Replies

This is Shelly Merk's Xupra Session posting area.Continue

~~MUSIC SHARING THREAD~~

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by David Lopez 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Music is so importanthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoYf7rZVGII wonder what sort of soundtrack JD Aliix's movie/series would have?I wonder…Continue

Conquerer's Confidence

Started by Calvin in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Calvin yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey Special FamilyFelt like making a thread that would actually make a difference in people's livesWhat are some little or moderate or BIG (if you're ready) things that you could do to make your life…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service