Lisa's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m using shop&ship for shipping to Dubai I find it’s cheaper as they charge for…"

Lisa replied Sep 16 to General Questions

743 5 hours ago
Reply by RG Sun

"Sounds exciting! Count me in! Grateful.  "

Lisa replied Aug 12 to This looks like a job for...The Superbeings! (Lion’s Gate: 08/08/2020

18 Aug 15
Reply by Susan

"Wow!! Thank you soooo much! Michelle & Nexus you ROCK! What a journey... energy…"

Lisa replied Aug 9 to This looks like a job for...The Superbeings! (Lion’s Gate: 08/08/2020

18 Aug 15
Reply by Susan

"Beautiful. Thank you.  "

Lisa replied Jul 8 to The Darkness and the Lightness

10 Jul 10
Reply by Sandy

"Great! That’s amazing! Thank you. Goosebumps reading this. I been told by a seer I’l…"

Lisa replied Jul 2 to Group Calls

27 Jul 16
Reply by Cheryl

"Thank you all for the incredible energy vortex we created together in the call.  bei…"

Lisa replied Jul 2 to Group Calls

27 Jul 16
Reply by Cheryl

"Thank you for sharing this Unbelievable beautiful experience,  cried reading it. cou…"

Lisa replied Jun 28 to The Sri Yantra Thread

40 Sep 7
Reply by Trinity

"Thank you Michelle! Super excited to try them, just waiting for them to arrive in Du…"

Lisa replied Jun 19 to The Sri Yantra Thread

40 Sep 7
Reply by Trinity

"Wow... All these incredible experiences you all sharing, Can not wait to try the Sri…"

Lisa replied Jun 18 to The Sri Yantra Thread

40 Sep 7
Reply by Trinity

"I wrote down some of my thoughts about this the other day.. ( just sharing a thought…"

Lisa replied Jun 13 to Nonexistence

21 Jun 19
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Forum

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by RG Sun 5 hours ago. 743 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

Started by Mary Betts in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Nathan Sep 13. 140 Replies

I am starting a discussion right here centered around the medium of movies!Please share here in this thread the films that really rocked you to your core or shifted your perception. I am not talking…Continue

Just a heads up

Started by Jamara Nowell in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Arielle Elaine Zimmerman Sep 8. 2 Replies

I was approached my a guy named James Pollard with a profile pic of flowers. Heads up, he's trying to scam others out of personal information. I followed the rabbit trail with him to see what he was…Continue

The Sri Yantra Thread

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Trinity Sep 7. 40 Replies

This thread is for all things to do with Sri Yantra. Questions, comments, insights, reports, shares, stories. On your remarks, could you please indicate if it's OK for us to use it in User Reports on…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service