Sandy's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow I would be excited to actually see  more movies  designed to wake us up and not…"

Sandy replied Nov 26, 2021 to How does one get started with alchemy

11 Nov 26, 2021
Reply by Sandy

"So for me  its mostly books that have served to enrich and awaken me. So here is my…"

Sandy replied Oct 6, 2021 to Movies/TV that rocked your world and enriched your life?

144 Oct 9, 2021
Reply by Paisios Papapavlou

"Haha well done sir...that was incredibly helpful. I am alright now for sure. That wa…"

Sandy replied Sep 27, 2021 to THE APOCALPYSE & THE EARTH FARM

77 Nov 3, 2021
Reply by Mary Betts

"When this whole Covid nonsense started was there anyone here that believed in their…"

Sandy replied Aug 27, 2021 to WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD

155 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

"Jason  you are a treasure in itself... thank you so much I will check it out asap "

Sandy replied Aug 22, 2021 to WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD

155 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

" "

Sandy replied Feb 7, 2021 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

243 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

"I really wonder how people who have NO idea what really goes on are going to handle…"

Sandy replied Jan 16, 2021 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

243 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

"Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  "

Sandy replied Dec 25, 2020 to THIS MOVIE COULD GET MORE REAL THAN WE MIGHT LIKE

243 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Daniel O'Keeffe

"I declared my personal sovereignty a few weeks ago in the forest. I am loving these…"

Sandy replied Jul 14, 2020 to New Paradigm Disciplines & Actions for Sovereignty

84 Jan 16
Reply by Terry

"WOW  I could feel the energy of that night through your words. I bet the energy of y…"

Sandy replied Jul 10, 2020 to The Darkness and the Lightness

21 May 1, 2021
Reply by JD Aliix

RSS

Forum

I take Sri yantra

Started by Vinoth in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Use Sri yantra product morning, 10days use powerful effect and totally full chakra healing and awaken. I take energy flying or float, I flying height 52 meter, my consciousness infinite. My spiritual…Continue

General Questions

Started by JD Aliix in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Mehtab Jan 20. 776 Replies

This thread is for any questions you have about anything we're doing.Continue

Tags: faq, questions, general

What is really going on - from above and below

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Jakub Faist Jan 19. 1 Reply

Dear DJ Alix,I really like this page and there is a lot of valuable information - no question about and so let me express gratitude for your effort!I don`t want be boring with my "personal waking up…Continue

Earth Incarnational experiences for Higher Selves

Started by Karina in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. Last reply by Paisios Papapavlou Jan 18. 1 Reply

"... Earthers seem to marvel at the huge incarnational periods aliens seem to go through. They'll tell their contactees of living for hundreds of years, or, as with reptilian royalty it can be tens…Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by JD Aliix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service